Siblings please

Come be my brother or sister, it is about time I get some family in Krome.

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Siblings please

Hello folks,
so I think it is about time I try to seek out some siblings as I have been alone in house Krome for some time. If anyone wishes to be one of my sibling I would love that and anyone is welcome to do so. I will be happy to work closely with you in the creation and concept and would really love to have another member of the family. Cousins are also available if you would rather take one of those spots and I would be happy to write with you there.

Soon Xander will be becoming an Andaris by name but he will always be a Krome by blood and for that reason he will look out for those who are his own. If anyone is interested in joining into this very under rated and under joined House of Krome I really suggest you do so. We can make it a lot of fun together I am sure.

Wolves travel in packs after all, so come jump on in if you wish!

If you are interested let me know via a PM or even just in this thread there are three sibling spots available so more than one person is welcome if that happens.

Hope to maybe hear from someone about this. (I swear I am not desperate...)

word count: 222
Arwel Kyric
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 48
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Siblings please

wish I could help you out but I think I've used up my slot for a noble by making Arwel a secret bastard heh he's gonna learn he's a Venora and half human in one blow basically haha
word count: 41
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Siblings please

No worries Arwel, I am excited to see how he ties into the Venora line, sounds like interesting stuff.

Just an update on this, the sister spot is now gone, however, we still have space for a little brother so if anyone has interest in that you are welcome to let me know and we can work things out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :D
word count: 67
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”