Yaralon Roster - Hot Cycle 724

Yaralon is opening as a moderated area on 1st Feb 2023.
The Wanderer
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Immortal
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Staff

Yaralon Roster - Hot Cycle 724

Roster: Hot 724
Message from the Mod

Welcome to Yaralon, where the grass is green- or yellow... or red.... depends on the occasion. Please fill out the code below before posting in Yaralon this season.

New To Yaralon? Use this Code!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; color=#e9e9e9][align=center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=299&image_id=8918[/img][/align]
[b]Character Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Any NPCs?[/b]
[b]Reason For Being In Yaralon:[/b] 
[b]How did you arrive?[/b] (The Run/ By Land/ By Sea)
[b]Blessings and/or Curses:[/b]
[b]Character Likes & Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Character Goals:[/b]
[b]Open to random mod intervention in your threads?[/b] [size=50](Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary)[/size].
[b] "Feel free to drop me a pm or contact me for a thread"[/b] or [b]"If I want to thread, I'll put it in the OOC"[/b] (delete one)
[b]What would you like to achieve in Yaralon this season?[/b]
[/style]
Returning PC or been here before? This one!

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #e9e9e9; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px; color=#e9e9e9][align=center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=299&image_id=8918[/img][/align]
[b]How did you arrive? (if applicable)[/b]
[b]What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc)[/b]
[b]Open to random mod intervention in your threads? [/b][size=50](Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary)[/size].
[b]What would you like to achieve in Yaralon this season?[/b]
[/style]
word count: 317
Zemos
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Creep
Renown: 180
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Featured

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Yaralon Roster - Hot Cycle 724

How did you arrive? (if applicable) N/A
What's new for your PC since last you were here (events, blessings, curses etc) Zemos created a blight that killed lots of goblins.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary). always
What would you like to achieve in Yaralon this season? I want Zemos to experiment more with fractive elements in his poisons, create diseases, and perhaps rebuild his menagerie of thralls after they were wiped out by Kasoria.
word count: 99

Identity

Nzi'Fuma is going by the name Zemos until further notice

Marks

Yithnai: Nzi'Fuma has glowing green eyes.
Witchmarks and Mutations:
  • Dread Warpaint: Zemos' upper face has a darkened discoloration, like sticky tar to the touch. It resembles warpaint.
  • Flies and other insects tend to crawl over his body intermittently. Sometimes a maggot can be seen crawling over his skin.
  • He has a slight slowness to his speech, as if he struggles to keep his tongue low in his mandible.

Text Code

Yithnain Suggestions
Dialogue
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Unemployed
Renown: 1590
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Character Name: Woe
Race: Mortalborn Human
Any NPCs? Spirits that follow him everywhere. He hasn't taken any npcs with him.
Reason For Being In Yaralon: Investigation and intrigue.
How did you arrive? (The Run/ By Land/ By Sea) By air. He already has a silver circle from arcs ago.
Blessings and/or Curses: Champion of Chamadarst. Adored by Ziell, Exalted by Moseke, effigied by Kuvarakh.
Character Likes & Dislikes: Likes to brew tea, investigate things, study people. In no particular order. Dislikes: Bigots, slavery, death.
Character Goals: Explore metaphysics and the mundane.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary) There's little chance of avoiding it now.
"Feel free to drop me a pm or contact me for a thread"
What would you like to achieve in Yaralon this season? Attend a wedding.
word count: 154
Words Like Violence, Break the Silence
Image*Image*Image

Mutations/Scars/Markings

Merged Shadow
Poison Blood
Strong Shadow
Horned Shadow
Winged Shadow
Shadowscar
Ignorance Domain
/tabmenu]
Toxicus
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Renown: 10
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Character Name: Toxicus
Race: Ithecal
Any NPCs? I'll be submitting a Mage Mentor NPC shortly
Reason For Being In Yaralon: Toxicus lives in the swamps of Maiden's Refuge, protecting the lands from those who would harm it.
How did you arrive? Born in Maiden's Refuge
Blessings and/or Curses: None at the moment
Character Likes & Dislikes: Likes:Hunting, Survivalism, Exploration, Combat; Dislikes: Romance, Small-Talk
Character Goals: Be initiated into magic by Coven, Learn more about the secrets of Maiden's Refuge, learn more about this dragon appearing in his dream
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? Often and always
"Feel free to drop me a pm or contact me for a thread"
What would you like to achieve in Yaralon this season? Get initiated into magic, increase my core skills, protect ma' swamp
word count: 139
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Eastern: Central: Yaralon”