OOC Info Emea Q & A

Known colloquially as the "Realm of Dreams", Emea is a mysterious place accessed primarily beyond the realm of consciousness as the mortal body sleeps in Idalos. The mind travels far at night and Emea's not without its unique risks and dangers, though Jesine's vigilance keeps mortals mostly safe.

Moderator: Staff

Squirrel
Lore Analyst (TL)
Lore Analyst (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Resident Nutcase
Renown: 999
Office
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Emea Q & A

Sorry - I should have specified. The reason you can't find anything in the wiki relating to spirit interactions in Emea in the wiki is because there's nothing direct mentioned on it right now. The answer to your question was mostly pieced together from the links that Pegasus provided - stating that Sev'ryn Osebori are comparable to Class 2 Spirits, Diri, and function in much the same way.

The rest of it was just pieced together from the logic of spirit mechanics - they are only invisible to mortals because they exist within the spirit world, and the spirit world does not extend to include Emea, so they cannot be invisible.

It's my fault for not explaining exactly where this explanation came from, but I hope this provides a little more clarity in the reasoning - and why you won't find any further information, unfortunately, until further information is added to the lore on the interactions of spirits in Emea (which is coming, because now that you've brought it up, a subject has been added, including the answer I've given right here, to the ongoing list of lore-hole additions).

Hope this helps, and if it doesn't, lemme know and we can discuss it further - would like to hear your thoughts!
word count: 215
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Emea”