Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[Desnind] Announcements

I will use this as a method of communicating to all the citizens of Desnind what is new. This will allow you to catch up on changes without having to dig through everything else going on within the city. Please check in frequently to see what is going on.

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 820px; padding:30px; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; background-image: url(/gallery/image.php?mode=medium&album_id=17&image_id=402); margin:auto; border: 5px double #AFB97C; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 0.5px black;][style2=max-width: 760px; padding:30px; margin:auto; background: rgba( 126,157,116, 0.95); box-shadow: 0px 0px 7px 0.5px black; color: black; font-size: 15px;]

[/style2][/style]
word count: 124
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I am working on a few edits in Desnind. I will be working on locations throughout the next few weeks. I have also added a master NPC list and will work on getting all the suggested NPCs approved.

There has been a few slight changes:
  • Instead of Grading Thread, it is now a Peer Review Request Thread
  • I have added a 100 skill point rule to city NPCs - negotiation with me is always allowed if you need something specific
I'm still working. Hopefully, this city will be more complete by the end of the month when the real plots begin.

- Chimera
word count: 102
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I have approved all jobs and placed them in the narrator note threads (which you can't see, mwahahaha).

I am in the process of approving all the NPCs. They are being moved slowly to the Master NPC List: Desnind.

- Chimera
word count: 41
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I changed my name, so don't fret. You still have the same Minstrel, it's just easier for me to make fun images with this new name.

I am currently working on an updated history for the Sev'ryn Race page. That should be up soon. Locations are coming along, and holidays will be up as well. Kingdom and I are also working on a new race that will hopefully be released by this weekend. This race is based out of Desnind, like the Sev'ryn, and will hopefully bring more people to the Southern Region.

- Nymph
word count: 98
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Big things are happening for Desnind!
  • Magani - New Subforum: This is the tiny village for the Tunawa (new race). It is in development but is currently playable. I'm working hard and fast. For those that wish to thread at the Ojogbon, please do so in this subforum. It is very close to Magani, and is highly protected by the Tunawa.
  • Lore - Desnind Updates: I have added Magani to the map and a small blurb about it. I have also added 3 holidays, but more are on the way.
  • Everyone that has requested jobs have been approved for their jobs. Don't forget to turn in job threads if you have anything besides Option 1.
With the Tunawa race, Tunawa will be playable in Magani and Desnind. Sevir can thread with Tunawa on the outskirts of Magani, but it is not encouraged that they set foot within the designated boundaries. We want to avoid squishing our cousins.

I'm still working on NPCs and will also be adding a list of fauna so that everyone know what lives within the Makubwa Lori. Season change is also coming up, so keep a lookout for the first Desnind Seasonal Calendar!

- Nymph
word count: 199
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

More updates today!
  • More Lists - Flora and Fauna with additions by Leeson, Tose, and Uiy.
  • Ojogbon Location within Magani - Addition of Myth by Tose.
Assume that all Tunawa know the location and limited Sevir (the protectors and transportation). PCs will not know unless the information is in their knowledge. Kingdom and I discussed this this afternoon.

- Nymph
word count: 57
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I want to thank everyone who has made suggestions and submitted NPCs/Locations/Myths. It keeps me on my toes and makes me motivated to provide for you all. I greatly appreciate that you are interesting it making Desnind the best that it can be.
  • The Iyọ have joined the native fauna of the Makubwa Lori. They have their own holidays dedicated to them in Cylus and are the bugs that light Desnind up, as fires are prohibited.
  • Kẹjí Kisa is almost complete. The prices list will be finished in the next day or two to include wines available for purchase.
  • Toṣïbẹẹrẹ Whakamātao is a new location/river that can be use ICly in the Makubwa Lori.
  • To keep up with what I am working on, a list is available in the Desnind Submissions thread. I will update this regularly, if not daily.
  • All three lists are up-to-date: Flora, Fauna, and NPCs.
Keep up the great work. You are the ones that make it worthwhile on my end!

- Nymph
word count: 175
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Jade and I have worked hard to bring you an exciting new addition! It is featured here!
  • Moseke's Mark: Sevrath
  • Locations: Moseke's Temple, Hunters' Fire Pit
Next season is looking awesome! There will be several city-wide events for everyone to participate in. Don't forget to get your grades/wages in if your threads are completed! Otherwise, keep on writing!

- Nymph
word count: 64
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

Welcome to Ymiden 716! Desnind has come a long way in the last two months, and I am happy to present a few new things this season.
  • The first Seasonal Calendar.
  • Magani: Portions are up, and I am still working to get the rest of it up. At least this will give players in that city an idea.
I will make a post to kick off some of the events that are occurring this season. Keep a look out for them! In the mean time, do not forget to sign-up at our new Ymiden Roster, submit last season's completed threads, and submit threads for wages.

Happy writing my friends!
- Nymph
word count: 112
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Desnind Announcements

I am going to be a little slow and lacking in activity as my Grandmother is currently in the hospital. I am still doing work as I carry my notebook, but please PM me if you have any direct needs or desires.
  • The site has had many developments, including new marks (Ezere, Yithnai, Lethroda, Sevrath, and Palenon), a new Sev'ryn history, and several new arcana (either released or to be released).
  • Magani: Additional information has been posted. This city is just about done.
Do not forget to sign-up at our new Ymiden Roster, submit last season's completed threads, and submit threads for wages.

Happy writing my friends!
- Nymph
word count: 111
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “City Archives”