Help Please

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Oceta
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Slave
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Help Please

I used to love this site, greatly so, but since the deletion of a chatroom, discord, or any general area to openly communicate, it's become incredibly difficult to get involved on the site. Might I have a link to the main server discord so that I might coordinate easier with fellow writers? Or if we made a section where the discord links might be easier found? I would greatly appreciate it.

My name is Oceta, and I'm a relatively minor person on the site, but I'd like to be part of it more as I once had. Last I recall I was in Etzos if I remember? I don't know. It just feels like a great burden and struggle to communicate, and I feel like I can't get in easily anymore.
word count: 136
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Re: Help Please

Hi there,

I'm so sorry that you feel so disempowered - there is a site discord and I will pm you an invite to it.

Hopefully that makes you feel more part of the community! You're certainly very welcome and we don't have "minor people" on the site - you're very much welcome and part of the story!

Pegs.
word count: 61
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Welcome! Hope you can get into the site again soon! And we have a new general discord.

Like Peg said, there are no minor or major players. Just have fun!
word count: 30
Darius Baer Bottom
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Human
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: 1110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Hello! We've never met, but it's always exciting to meet another writer! I hope you find your feet quickly, and maybe our paths might cross IC at some point! :)
word count: 31
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”