• PM To Join • [Slag's Deep] Canary in a Coal Mine

15th of Vhalar 722

Your thread has been reviewed and its rewards issued! See your request here. Manage your rewards here.

The shallow bay Egilrun is situated upon is used, these trials, for crafts and crafting. From boatmakers to weaponsmiths, glassblowers to metalworkers, the sound of hammers and saws can be heard almost every break of the trial, with crews working in shifts to produce the beautiful craftsmanship which they might, one trial, become famous for.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Unemployed
Renown: 1590
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: [Slag's Deep] Canary in a Coal Mine

Rewards Requested

Notes/Warnings: abandoned

Thread: [Slag's Deep] Canary in a Coal Mine
City/Area: Egilrun
Woe:

Skills used:
Leadership: Expert
Socialization: Tier 2
Tactics: Expert

Knowledge Requested:
Socialization: 4
Leadership: 4

Renown: Several Council members present to do an expedition, it doesn't get off the ground though so probably nothing.
Collaboration: Yes
Local Language Thread? (Yes - Name of Language / No)
 ! Message from: Winston
Done!
word count: 89
Words Like Violence, Break the Silence
Image*Image*Image

Mutations/Scars/Markings

Merged Shadow
Poison Blood
Strong Shadow
Horned Shadow
Winged Shadow
Shadowscar
Ignorance Domain
/tabmenu]
Winston
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Cadouri
Profession: Groundskeeper
Renown: 971
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: [Slag's Deep] Canary in a Coal Mine

Review & Rewards

Skill Review: Appropriate to level.

Woe

Feedback

It's always a shame to see a thread god stale, especially with so many great characters, but I entirely understand why it happened. I hope you enjoy your rewards!

You did an admirable job of politely writing Oram out even if he CAME BACK :-p Well done, shame the thread didn't quite make it though.

I enjoy reading Woe in an odd sort of way. He's so helpful... Like all of the time he seems to be helping someone for some reason, while still being a little recluse about the whole affair. I've not yet read a post of his I didn't enjoy.

I find your writing immersive, I can hear the grinding chains and imagine the complex passageways and you really only take a few words to describe them. Well done.

Perhaps one trial, we will find out what's in there :-)

Rewards

• Renown: 5
  • XP: 15

Knowledges

• Socialization T2: x4
  • Leadership: x4

Loot

• The 13 WP checks out in your ledger, thank you. Enjoy what you have of your armour so far :-)

Oram Mednix

Feedback

It's always a shame to see a thread god stale, especially with so many great characters, but I entirely understand why it happened. I hope you enjoy your rewards! I hope Oram returns soon!

OMG I LOVE ROCKY THE STONE HORSE! Hehe. Rocky. Honestly that's probably been the most amusing thing I've read for a few weeks :-p Hehe.... Anyway... Rocky... I always enjoy your posts and think Oram has an excellently entertaining attitude and inner monologue.

I also enjoyed Froblin, well written.

There was only one claim for knowledge so I have only issued one, however if you wish to post a claim after the fact when you come around to reviewing this thread, please don't hesitate to DM me and I'll review it for you.

Rewards

Knowledges

• Animal Husbandry: Mind your animals’ limitations

Zana

Feedback

It's always a shame to see a thread god stale, especially with so many great characters, but I entirely understand why it happened. I hope you enjoy your rewards! I hope Zana returns soon!

I would always LOVE to say she's a pleasure, but you know all to well she's a peach. :-p I enjoy her sharp tongue and reading your writing is easy to do and immersive.

Also, while she might be out of place in a cold dark cave, she is not unprepared (mirrors) :-)

Thanks for the great posts.

There were no claimed for knowledge so I have not issued any, however if you wish to post a claim after the fact when you come around to reviewing this thread, please don't hesitate to DM me and I'll review it for you.

Rewards

Kura Wolfsdotter

Feedback

It's always a shame to see a thread god stale, especially with so many great characters, but I entirely understand why it happened. I hope you enjoy your rewards!

Kura always scare me a little. I don't know why, I just always get a little bit like 'Uh oh. Better behave and not screw anything up' when she's around. ;-) I love reading your work.

There were no claimed for knowledge so I have not issued any, however if you wish to post a claim after the fact when you come around to reviewing this thread, please don't hesitate to DM me and I'll review it for you.

Rewards

Winston's Catch of the Day is YOU!

word count: 609

Appearance

When standing at his full height, Winston towers a full 1 foot and one blueberry tall. A fact he will happily demonstrate before flicking said blue orb into the air with his nose and then eating it with a snappy grin.

His eyes are dark and sharp, ringed by dark brown fur upon the bright white fur that sets off across the rest of his face.

Equipement

Winston usually carries the following on his person:
  • Cassion's Locket hangs snugly around his neck.
  • Winston's Fairy Bell hangs from his tool-belt attached to his hip. It's 'ringer' is often bound by a small piece of cloth to prevent it giving away his position while in the wilderness.

Your thread has been reviewed and its rewards issued! See your request here. Manage your rewards here.

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Egilrun”