Mercenary for hire!

Oddjobs, bodyguarding, and adventures welcome!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Eir
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 11
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Mercenary for hire!

Hello hello! I'm not much when it comes to using box codes, but I do know a thing or two about writing a good story or two. I'm not picky with threads, but I do have particular types in mind that aren't necessarily what I expect, but would like to head in that direction. Need a foreign mercenary that speaks common, isn't well-known or known in general, and want to pay as few gold nel as possible? Eir's your guy. Need someone to pick things up and put them down? Eir's your guy. Need someone to fluster and tease while you're both in the middle of dealing with life-threatening dangers? Eir's your guy. Although currently in and around Andaris, work is work, Eir doesn't mind accompanying people from one territory to another. Whether you're going from fort Krome to fort Warrick, or even from the Northern Idalos to the Southern Idalos, all you need is the right amount of Nel to match the risk.
word count: 176
Kaladis Anar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith
Renown: -5
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Mercenary for hire!

I know its out of your way but if you want to come fight the eternal empire (kill some romans!) in the desert with us that'd be fun. I'm sure he'll get plenty of coin for the upcoming war.

Here's some info on it:
/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=6253

Save a city, become a hero, get nice loot! :D
word count: 63
NPCs: Ralari - Alaya| Themes: Social - Dreams - Nightmares
Eir
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Mercenary for hire!

Kaladis Anar wrote:I know its out of your way but if you want to come fight the eternal empire (kill some romans!) in the desert with us that'd be fun. I'm sure he'll get plenty of coin for the upcoming war.

Here's some info on it:

It might take me a while, since I'm currently in the middle of a plot that I want to finish up in Rynmere. But sure! I could go out that way a little after. I might be terribly late to the war, though.
word count: 110
Amaris
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Councilor of Natural Affairs
Renown: 242
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mercenary for hire!

Amaris certainly wouldn't mind spending a few nel for protection on the high risk expeditions in Scalvoris :D
word count: 18
Kaladis Anar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith
Renown: -5
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Mercenary for hire!

Eir wrote:
Kaladis Anar wrote:I know its out of your way but if you want to come fight the eternal empire (kill some romans!) in the desert with us that'd be fun. I'm sure he'll get plenty of coin for the upcoming war.

Here's some info on it:

It might take me a while, since I'm currently in the middle of a plot that I want to finish up in Rynmere. But sure! I could go out that way a little after. I might be terribly late to the war, though.
Late is okay! Still fun to be had.
word count: 120
NPCs: Ralari - Alaya| Themes: Social - Dreams - Nightmares
Eir
Approved Character
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Mercenary for hire!

Amaris wrote:Amaris certainly wouldn't mind spending a few nel for protection on the high risk expeditions in Scalvoris :D
Sure! Eir's been to Scalvoris before, but on different terms and times. I, personally, wouldn't mind going back to see the time and effort Pegasus put into the NEW Scalvoris.
word count: 52
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”