Hello! New here!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ophelia
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Hello! New here!

Hello! I am new here! I tried making a character on here sometime last year but i was a little overwhelmed with all the information. So, I stopped. Lmao. I am here to try again! I was thinking of an Assassin character, possible a femme fetale type.

I just have a question. I couldnt find anything in Jobs or Job Threads. If someone could point me in the direction of that, I'd appreciate that!
word count: 75
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Hello! New here!

Welcome! Sounds like you got a cool idea for a character! Glad you're here.

Here's some info on the wealth thread. It's mostly the stuff at the bottom that's relevant to pcs without a business. You basically write a full thread and push the button claiming it as a wealth thread, after filing out the proforma it brings you to.

Don't worry about trying to learn all the information. Sometimes it's best just to jump on in with a little bit of knowledge of your surroundings, and then pick up things as you go!

Let us know if you do have questions, and if you want a invite to the general Discord feel free to ask a Mod.

Any ideas where or what city you'd like to start in!?
word count: 136
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Welcome to Standing Trials - hope you have a great time here!

Many (many) years ago, job threads used to be something that we had to do. We no longer do. Have a look at your starting package and - as long as you start as, for example, a city dweller, then you will get awarded average (Tier 5) wealth. If you never do a wealth thread, and you live within your means, you will just stay there. Spending lots or doing wealth threads will change that - but I'd agree with Pigs. Dive on in, enjoy!
word count: 95
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Ophelia
Race: Naerikk
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Thank you!

And a link to the discord would be great. Do i ask any mod or?
word count: 17
Fate
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Immortal
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Events

Hello

Welcome to Standing Trials. It is always good to see a new face around. Look forward to seeing you around and please ask questions. Discord is a good place to get answers and help. :)
word count: 35
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”