Hear That?

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Hina
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 390
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hear That?

I am quitting standing trials. It is clear that nobody here wants to rp with me nor do I think I will be missed in the slightest.

If you are a newbie, you should know that mods and even other players can ruin your character at any time and for any power trippy reason. In my time here, I have had mods simply not reply to my posts for weeks and weeks at a time, had my character waste half a season because a mod made up a rule to have my character thrown in jail, been made pregnant against my will, and also been assigned penalties against my will just because a non mod thought to give me a hard time. You can do a bit of research and find that only staff members have accomplished anything noteworthy in this game, because they are the only ones immune from random bullshit.

I would not reccomend this game to anyone looking to accomplish anything in a roleplaying game.
Last edited by Hina on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 168
Aegis
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Re: Hear That?

[anchor=OptionFour][/anchor]
Thread Review
I personally prefer if you'd use more realistic and personal writing terms. A few things you write is quite offputting as a reader. These are not in violation of any rules or the like, they are just stylistically in poor taste.

"Hina had been in a bit of a rut ever since her last level up."

This is one mild example. Just pointing it out as a way to improve your writing.

Word Count: 1550
Review Request Link: viewtopic.php?f=242&t=16103&p=114547#p114538
Hina
  • Skill Points - 10 (May be used for Hone)
  • Renown - 0
  • Skill Knowledges
    1. Meditation: Ignore all the noise
    2. Endurance: Enduring ear pain
    3. Hone: Learning the rune of sound
    4. Cosmetology: Primers makes makeup last longer
    5. Cosmetology: Blending makeup into skin
    6. Cosmetology: Picking a shade that matches your skin
  • Non-Skill Knowledges
  • Items and Other Rewards
Player 2
  • Skill Points -
  • Renown -
  • Skill Knowledges
  • Non-Skill Knowledges
  • Items and Other Rewards

Final Notes

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=12064[/img][/center]
word count: 187
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Scalvoris Town”