Uthaldria Recruiting Players!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Incubus
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Profession: Storyteller - Rank 2
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Uthaldria Wants You!
Hey friends! The city of Uthaldria, and by extension the region of Gauthrel, is currently looking to be enriched by new players and old alike. With a variety of city-specific factions, orders, beasts, unique locations and opportunities, and an upcoming major Immortal plot in the city, there's lots of plot potential for playing here!

We'll be opening on Apr 1st, AKA a few hours from now (or already, for you Eurasians). Anyone who wishes to join can feel free to PM me and we can sort out a plot to get you into the city, if necessary. Either way, the city is mostly done save for a few refurbishments and final touches, and certainly ready to be played in. I hope to incite interest! Thanks fellas.

As a note, while the city is of a prevailing Lotharen class, non-Lothar of any sex can achieve greatness in the city, in any position, whether in government, military or any of the Paths or outlying factions. If anything, being of a different race should provide a unique, outsider's perspective in the city, so don't feel afraid to try it out regardless of your PC's established background.

Mahalo.
word count: 204
Honathor Longreach
Approved Character
Race: Immortal
Profession: Farmer
Renown: 37
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I am on my way boss, you'll mostly find Honathor in the east on his farm, and the city proper for drinking/trading/wrestling, doing Honathor things.

He left on the 18th from Ne'haer, i'll probably put the second half of that thread next week ish on the board, with an appropriate date for a caravan travel, of course we will be attacked by beasties or experience some other calamity :D because its the perfect setup for it!

/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=6224 is the Ne'haer start, I know Aeon was considering joining the trip.

Definitely be plotting some grumpy land disputes with a neighbor, as well as a friendly one he gets on with.
word count: 119
Incubus
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Awww yeah. :D Excited to see Honathor come home! Tell me if you want any plot assistance/etc, brutha. :)
word count: 18
Honathor Longreach
Approved Character
Race: Immortal
Profession: Farmer
Renown: 37
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Incubus wrote:Awww yeah. :D Excited to see Honathor come home! Tell me if you want any plot assistance/etc, brutha. :)
If you feel the muse for any of my threads, you can jump on in for a mod bomb :)

That goes for any writer on an open thread all the time. Most of Honas will be open.
word count: 57
Incubus
Prophet of Old
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution