Book Nerd Seeks Other Nerds or Non-Nerds

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Edalene
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Seeker
Renown: 39
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hi there,

Eda is new and (nearly) ready to go go go - just waiting on one or two questions, but in the meantime, I'd love to start plotting! Edalene is a massive book nerd living in Andaris and working at the Rynmere University Library. She's an aspiring historian and linguist. She likes books, wine, poetry, and arguing. A lot of arguing. She has a lot of opinions.

I'm looking for partners in Andaris who would either form a super close nerdy bond with Eda (like they read books together and cry about how amazing knowledge is) or someone she can fight (but not physically because she'd die). Eda likes working class people, artists, and people who can hold an intellectual conversation. Eda hates fascism, extremism, ignorance, and know it alls (because it's threatening to her know it all status). She says she likes debates but really she just gets flustered when people say she's wrong, especially if they have a point. She might even cry.

Send me a PM if you've got some ideas - I'm raring to get started!
word count: 187
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Oh I'm game! I have been wanting to do some more studious/library threads, so I would love to plot with you :D
word count: 23
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”