[Correspondence Thread] The Egg's Inbox

All council members have an office thread here. Please note that not all offices are located in Almund, this is the forum for correspondence and reports etc.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Leader of The Black Cats
Renown: 1885
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: [Correspondence Thread] The Egg's Inbox

Message arrives through their echo scrolls very early into the first of Cylus.

1 Cylus 724
Tristen,

You asked me to check in on your friends at The Bones after the attack and it is in that spirit which I write to you now. Empty out the building. Keep your friends close. Dig deep to see what I mean.

- Bombiero
word count: 60

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Bellinos: His fingernails are always black. The color fades into his fingers.
Celarion: A dim glowing ring surrounds his left forearm.
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1779
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

15th Cylus, 724.
15th Cylus, 724.
From the desk of the Acting Militant of Scalvoris: Vega Creede.

To: Woe Morandi.

Dear Woe,

I hope that this letter finds you well. I am writing for the following reasons:

1. I have secured the agreement of Gennadiya for Scalvoris to use the portals in every Order of the Adunih building which links to the large hospital outside of Rharne. This is next to a lot of land. My plan is to offer this as a means of evacuation for the general populace. At this time, I do not plan on insisting on evacuation, but it must be an option for those citizens who are worried. Therefore, I have asked the people of Sweetsong to go through in advance and, using the skills they have as settlers and those used to the wilderness, to set up a temporary but comfortable "tent city" for our people. With both your links to the Order and your high standing in places such as Egilrun and Gunvorton, I would appreciate you ensuring that this message is positively reinforced.

2. I am asking all ship owners, private or business, to temporarily give their ships to the Scalvoris Military. We need to patrol the seas. I am also commissioning ships to be built, but obviously this will take time which we may not have. Therefore, could you please confirm what (if any) ships you have to give to the patrolling of our waters and what, if any, volunteers you have who can crew these ships. I would also like to do the same for the air - any privately kept flying mounts etc - but we need trained and sensible people riding them - who I plan on pairing up with Rangers and Elements. Any support or advice you have there is gratefully received.

3. Slag's Deep / The Vault. I very much want these places investigated. Are you willing / able to help in this matter in any way? I plan on asking Balthazar Black to take some people there, so any support you can give is well received.

4. I would like to build a picture of everyone who has left the island already and any / all information you have. We need to, I believe, centralise this intelligence. If you'd be prepared to, I'd like to be fully informed in this - would you be willing to provide me that overview?

I am very aware that we need to be keeping each other fully informed, Mr Morandi, and I am very keen to make sure that we have everything we need to work together. The Alberach is keen for the warehouses in Gunvorton to be investigated. I will be meeting with Shania to discuss financial matters - I wonder if there is a time which you feel would be best suited to me doing so?

If I can be of any assistance or you feel there are any military matters which should be given attention, please don't hesitate.

Vega Creede.

Please reply to this office

Dear Woe

Hope yore ok - I just wanted to check in. Let me know if theres anyething what you need.

Vega.
word count: 526

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Balthazar Black
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Leader of The Black Cats
Renown: 1885
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

15 Cylus 724
Woe,

I am setting off shortly to investigate the leads you have given me related to The Court of Miracles. However, I have been contacted by the temporary Militant and will set out to investigate Slag's Deep and the Vault as soon as I can. I will share what I learn about The Court of Miracles to-trial with you but I agree that the prison and Vault need to be looked at.

To this end, Vega has suggested we coordinate for the investigation. I will be able to reach Slag's Deep within a few trials, we can look at it together but if you are otherwise engaged I will look alone. I will also work to keep you informed about what I find.

If you can not be there with me, do you have any information about the prison you think I should know before going in?

It will take me longer to go to the Vault, but I will search it after. I have the same question for that hole. If you can not be there with me, do you have any information about the prison you think I should know before going in?

- Balthazar
word count: 202

Visible Mutations/ Marks

Mutations
Defiance: Skin always glows faintly and he is warm to the touch. His is also the center of a field of static electricity so people get shocked touching him on occasion.
Rupturing: Orange etheric cracks spider-web up his arms to his elbows. His eyes and the glowing cracks going down his cheeks glow dark blue.
Transmutation: He has a series of emerald, glowing cracks on his right pectoral.
Marks
Bellinos: His fingernails are always black. The color fades into his fingers.
Celarion: A dim glowing ring surrounds his left forearm.
Palenon: A silver lightning shaped mark about the size of a hand stretching up towards his torso.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks on Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Council Chambers”