hello!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ruhri
Race: Aukari
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

hello!

Thought I'd post in here having joined the site. I used to do this kind of forum roleplay as a teenager about 7??? years ago, but haven't since. No memory of specific site names though so it could have been any. I thought about it the other day as I've been wanting to get back into writing and this seemed a fun way to do it, so I did some research to find an active site and here I am! Excited to get stuck in :)
word count: 88
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: hello!

Hey there, glad to have you.

Have you given much thought to what kind of character you might want to play? If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask.
word count: 31
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1779
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi there and welcome to Standing Trials,

It's always great to see new players - look forward to seeing you on the boards! Feel free to ask any questions, etc.

Enjoy enjoy!
word count: 32

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Ruhri

I'm going to adapt one of my existing characters into the setting, which should hopefully make it slightly easier to get started! My only question is which city is going to be the best or easiest to start in? as I don't want to jump in and end up tooconfused haha
word count: 53
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

It really depends on what you want to get out of things. If you're happy to play in a place with fewer players around, or a more crowded city. I'd say that most of the cities definitely have a theme but Rharne and Scalvoris are probably the closest I'd consider to be typical medieval fantasy. Melrath is low on players but has a norse sorta theme with a great mod and lots of established dev. I'm partial to Rharne as the mod of Rharne. It's got it's typical fantasy feel on top of emphasis on brawling and booze.

Scalvoris is a good place to get started too, with plenty of players and a great mod. It has a typical fantasy feel that varies from town to town within Scalvoris, so it'd be easy to find a fit there if you have a specific theme in mind.

Yaralon is a good city to get into action and fighting, probably the best place to do so as it's a fighting culture. Also with a great mod.

If you want I can pm you a invite to Discord. It's a much more streamlined way to get quick and easy information.
word count: 206
Ruhri

an invite to the discord would be great! thank you so much
word count: 12
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

The Eternal Empire is also a place with a lot of great dev and a military you could join, which is fun. Low on players but that just means more mod attention from lovely Basilisk. I forgot to mention that region when listing off the places.
word count: 46
Darius Baer Bottom
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Human
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: 1130
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Welcome to the jungle! Glad to have you here, and interested to see what kind of character you bring into the world. :) If you're on Discord, I might see you there, too!
word count: 33
Jasper
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Aesir
Renown: 295
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured