• PM To Join • [Haven] Flowers and Bees

Elisabeth plz

21st of Ymiden 722

Your thread has been reviewed and its rewards issued! See your request here. Manage your rewards here.

A small island with an active volcano, Faldrass is the home to Saoire's school and to the Faldrass Induk.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Fate
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Immortal
Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Staff

Events

Re: [Haven] Flowers and Bees

Your Review

Kisaik

Hello Kisiak. This was a fun thread. Kisaik has a unique approach to the world. He is a good alchemist and a good explainer. The premises of the thread was very nice as it weaves a story and a reunion together as well as explaining how alchemy works. The topic came up naturally and didn’t feel forced. It is a pity it couldn’t be finished. Thank you for the Read. Fate
  • XP: 15
  • Knowledges:
    • Gardening: x1
    • Alchemy: x1
    • Alchemy: Every concotion needs a special vessel
    • Alchemy: Gathering reagents sometimes takes a novel approach
    • Teaching: Reflecting on the teachings of an old mentor to back up confidence in the lesson one gives in the present
    • Alchemy: Alchemy, regardless of the process must follow a natural progression that makes sense, even if only to the user. The results vary but the process is often a gateway to various different results

Elisabeth Black

Hello Elisabeth. I enjoy reading a Elisabeth thread, and this one was excellent written. I love her carefully and thoughtful approach to situations and the way that she value friendships. This training thread was well done as it flowed with a story well. A pity is couldn’t be finished. I hope you are well and we will see you soon. Than you for the Read. Fate
  • XP: 15
  • Knowledges:
    • Etiquette: An in person thank you is more personal than a written one.
    • Teaching: Two forms of learning can increase a student's capacity to retain information
    • Singing: x1

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this review - drop me a PM.
word count: 282

Your thread has been reviewed and its rewards issued! See your request here. Manage your rewards here.

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Faldrass Island”