Let's do threads

All the threads on the menu please

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Sor'ren
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Skarr Kol
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Let's do threads

Howdy, I'm Aeon's alt, Sor'ren, just your friendly neighborhood mage assassin, looking for threads!
I know Saun is coming to an end soon, but I'd love to use the little time we have currently to write with this character and to prove Mal wrong
Considering Sor'ren has been almost anywhere in Idalos, I'd be happy to do memory threads in lots of places, such as Athart, Viden, Nashaki, Strosdyn and the wilderness of Idalos, as well as random road trip interceptions and boat hangouts (Sor'ren has been on a lot of road trips and boats)
If however, you wish to do threads in the moment, this guy will be located in Ne'haer, and there I'll happily be looking for:
Random stuff, from fluff threads, to social activities, and other randomness
Employers and targets: like I said, Sor'ren is an assassin, with not much love for assassinating, but still, I'd be happy to take your money (it's actually finger, because Skarr Kol), or your head, or just attempt at it!
Scientificsy stuffsies: Sor'ren is a huge huge nerd, so anything maths, or just sciency related is very welcome.
Magicsy stuffsies: Yup, like I said, he's a mage assassin, that focuses more on the mage part than the assassin part to be honest, so any magic (specifically Becoming, I'd love Becoming, but anything else is cool too) related stuff is very welcome by me
Dreamsy stuffsies: you were never in any of those places I just mentioned, we can always meet up in our dreams! *madman laughter*
Other stuff: I know I've been saying stuffsies up until now shuddup, I'm switching it up, can't you see this post is already really messed up? Any other thread ideas that actually match with our character's information are very welcome, and I'd love to do as many as possible, so shoot me with that idea gun, I'll eat all yer- nevermind, just PM me or post here if you've got anything you'd like to do! :D
word count: 353
Mal
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Thief
Renown: -92
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Let's do threads

Well, my gambit certainly got you off your arse!

Make our dream thread when you're ready, ya klutz!
word count: 19
Vluharqih
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 278
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Let's do threads

I'd be interested in doing a memory thread or two with you- might be interesting to see you use your Becoming, since I'm a Yludih :P

No set ideas yet, but shoot me a PM and we can talk about it!
word count: 42
Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 1192
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Let's do threads

I can offer a Mortalborn chemist, alchemist and university professor, if you are interested. I’m looking for more threads for Doran. We can do Memory threads in Andaris and Ne’haer and possibly Viden, depending on how far back you are willing to go.

I’m especially interested in scientific threads. We could be nerds together and get excited over math formulas or work on an experiment together! Magic would also be interesting, especially since Doran disapproves of it (although he loved a mage once and probably occasionally uses magical substances for his alchemical experiments).

Dreams would be interesting as well, and I wouldn’t mind a purely social thread either. Just let me know if you want to RP with me and what you would like to RP about.
word count: 131

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”