[Haven] I'd Hammer Out A Warning

A small island with an active volcano, Faldrass is the home to Saoire's school and to the Faldrass Induk.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Jackalope
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

RP Medals

Events

Re: [Haven] I'd Hammer Out A Warning

]

Thread Comments: The plot thickens! I wonder whether Eric will turn himself in. It will be interesting to learn, also, why he did it (assuming that Elisabeth’s read is right and that’s what happened.) This thread brought home even more than others just how wearying and arduous the process of building the settlement and making it work is.
Elisabeth

Experience: +15 xp

Knowledge:
Detection – Noting expressions after a threat
Persuasion – Giving clear before and after examples helps prove a point
Investigation – Working together with another provides more investigative options
Investigation – Changes in outward behavior could indicate guilt.
Psychology – Recognizing when someone is trying to connect with you

Renown: None. Elisabeth was like the CIA or FBI in this thread. When she succeeds, no one hears about it!

Skillplay: Approriate to level.

Comments:
I have to say, I felt for Elisabeth in this thread. I’m honestly starting to wonder what she’s getting out of staying in Haven with Balthazar. But that’s love, isn’t it? Hopefully, the relationship will bring her fulfillment and happiness. She took the revelation of Peeping Fuego pretty well.
Balthazar

Experience: +15 x.p.

Skillplay: Appropriate to level.

Knowledges:
Politics (Governance) - Assuring the people that there is no need to be concerned
Politics (Revolution) - Discretely commenting on the failings of the government in their own capital
Intimidation - Trying to draw a suspect from a crowd using fear
Investigation - Waiting for a suspect to take the bait
Seduction - Sometimes the attractive thing to do is apologize

Renown: +5

Comments: The “Taken” reference made me laugh. But this thread’s kinda grim overall, just in the way it conveys the sheer grind and toll of trying to run Haven. It’s good that Balthazar has Elisabeth -and Fuego- to cheer him up.
Let me know if either of you have any questions/feedback. Enjoy your rewards!
word count: 312
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Faldrass Island”