Enri von Smooglenuff Topic is solved

This is the final resting place of approved dev pieces. Items in here have been placed in the appropriate repositories / indexes / forums etc.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 1192
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Enri von Smooglenuff

Pegasus told me that I could develop Enri here.

I’m not sure if I gave him too many skills, and if his skill levels make sense.

Pegasus said that I should leave his domains and blessings up to her. It has already been established that he is a Blessed of Cassion though.

Much of Enri’s history has already been established in modded threads as well as in my threads for Qylios’ task and has been discussed with Pegasus.

Name: Enri von Smooglenuff
Created by: Doran
Race: Mortalborn (Xiur x Human)
Birthday: Cylus 3, Arc 380
Title: The former Baron von Smooglenuff
Skills: Master Cartography, Master Storytelling, Expert Navigation, Expert Writing, Expert Investigation, Expert Seafaring, Expert Socialization, Competent Caregiving, Competent Cryptography, Competent Disguise, Competent Tactics, Competent Blades, Competent Athletics, Competent Swimming, Competent Fieldcraft, Competent Hunting
Blessings: Sojourn: Exalted. Nalos: Exalted
Domains: Puzzles, Salvation, Optimism.
Details: To those that know what the Immortal of Hope looks like, it is obvious that Enri is his son. He has the same dark hair and the same dark eyes, and he is of a similar height and physical build, although his skin is a hint lighter than his father’s. On his right forearm is a prominent scar – the mark of Cassion.

Enri is an adventurous individual, highly creative and a born storyteller, but he is never violent and cruel. He has dealt with a fair share of monsters – of the four- and of the two-legged variety – over the course of the centuries, but he has defeated them with wit and cunning rather than with brute force. He has a penchant for anagrams, for riddles and secret codes and often uses a pseudonym.

Enri wants to understand the way the world works. Once described as one of the finest star cartographers he’d ever seen by one Admiral Mosra, he has travelled Idalos far and wide and been to places such as the lost city of Valaris and the Old Ruins of Fensalir in Melrath, but he always returns to the island where his story began as he cares about Scalvoris deeply.

Enri was made Baron von Smooglenuff for his actions in 416 – the story is well-known in Scalvoris by now – and lived on Faldrass for several decades, fathering several children, a daughter named Xaria and a son named Xad among them. He eventually retired as he thought that his daughter who took over after him as well as her descendants should have a chance as well, but he never stopped protecting his beloved island.

He helped out after the collapse of the docks in 718, for example, and told the children that had been affected by the tragedy stories in order to comfort them, although few know that it was him.

Once upon a time, Enri was close to his cousin Araman, a Mortalborn of Qylios who later became known as the Warden of Slag’s Deep. Once upon a time, the two of them were as close as brothers, but things eventually changed.

Notes: Moderator/Special Permission NPC
word count: 511

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Enri von Smooglenuff

This is lovely.

Domains: Optimism, Puzzles, Salvation
Blessings: Sojourn: Exalted, Nalos: Exalted.

I'll edit those in. Then, he can go into the Prophet-Only NPC listing! Thank you so much for this!
word count: 33
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Completed Development”