Kovic's Krafts

I'm kidding. I didn't craft any of these cause I'm useless.

In this section, players can learn how to construct their own post templates for their roleplays. Inside is a list of BBCode available on the site as well as how to use it. If anyone needs any help with developing a template, feel free to hop into chat or PM someone for assistance.

Moderator: Staff

Limbo
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Parasite
Renown: -108
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

Insert beard praise here, please.
Thanks to Jade for this amazing template!

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=2&image_id=3444[/img][/center][style=max-width: 590px; background-color: #007cbb; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 14px; color: #93bfd6;][googlefont=Roboto]

[/googlefont][/style]
[center][font size=100]Thanks to [b][u][url=/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2]Jade[/url][/u][/b] for this amazing template![/font][/center]
Last edited by Limbo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 76
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

Only the bloodiest beef between these cheeks.
Thanks to Jade for this amazing template!

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=2&image_id=3445[/img][/center][style=max-width: 590px; background-color: #47110f; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 14px; color: #956867;][googlefont=Roboto]

[/googlefont][/style]
[center][font size=100]Thanks to [b][u][url=/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2]Jade[/url][/u][/b] for this amazing template![/font][/center]
word count: 78
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

For Corvus

OHH, look at me.

I'm also doing template, guys. Look how awesome this one is, RIGHT!?!?!?

Well it looks like shit, cause I have no talent for these kinds of things, aight? I spent like more than half an hour to figure out how to do this color degrade and stuff and I didn't even get it right, so it pisses me off! Kingdom and Jade do it better, and I tried to do the same they did, but I failed. DAMN IT!

So basically the only 'real' work I've done with this template is:
  1. Found a cool image of Gal Gadot
  2. Did this degrading thing
  3. Took a code and modified the width of the box, font color and chose a google font.
  4. ????
  5. Profit

So yeah. They say God works in mysterious ways, and me being God, I can tell you I have no idea of what I'm doing half the time. Amma start trying to mess with image editing and such to see if I can get some basic knowledge stuck in my empty head, but I doubt it.
Now that I think of it I shouldn't really be ranting in here cause this is goi-----

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NJyEyEE.jpg[/img][/center][style=max-width: 504px; background-color: #bebebe; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; color: #0000000;][googlefont=Droid Sans]

[/googlefont][/style]

word count: 236
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

I had this idea in mind, and after trying, I successfully failed at it.

First, I'm not sure I cropped everything correctly, and my choice of background was rather miserable. Second, the grandiant color I chose is ugly as hell, so that's something I have to fix next time I try my hand at this. Thirdly, I've been meaning to start getting into some vector work. Maybe some flames and stuff. However that may be, this was good practice. It's been a while since I've played with PS. Lastly, I should be getting into crafting taller templates to avoid using such a big width (740px), mostly because it creeps me out to use something so thick.

However that may be, the idea of the template is easy to spot: Kovic and his father, Wailoo, back at it. Like father, like son, am I right? I always hoped these two would meet and cause some trouble, and the possibility is still there. For those that don't know, the second model in the template (Josh Mario John) used to be the faceclaim of a character I had in the past, so it's only logical I have a deep love for him. Plus, he looks like this Fimmel guy everyone loves, so it was enough incentive to use him.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XKuZZt3.png[/img][/center][style=max-width: 740px; background-color: #bebfb9; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 16px; border-radius: 0px 0px 33px 33px; color: #0000000;][googlefont=Roboto][indent=30]

[/googlefont][/style]
word count: 267
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

At last, an animation!

Phew. Doing this is hard af, let me tell you. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a complete noob at anything PS related or what, but this took me a damn while - a couple of hours. Of course, the final product was completed quite quickly, yet I took quite a while playing with color matchers and replacers, which, despite all the effort, didn't make it to the final.

One of the nastiest problems I ran into was the GIF I used. Putting it in place was easy, of course, but trying to alter its colors was not. Apparently, when you mod one of the layers, the rest don't follow. You can't color shift all the selected layers, nor make a mask for a group (or maybe I can't, we'll see). I tried everything I could think of, but this damn program is too complicated. Hopefully I can figure it out with some more practice.

As for the template, I probably won't be using it mostly because of the color. In fact, as I'm colorblind, I had to ask the lovely Syhera to tell me what color it was, so you can imagine how little confidence I hold in my ability to shift colors in an image. I didn't have anything specific in mind, yet I'm posting it here nonetheless. I like to keep a track of what I produce, and despite the overall bad quality of my attempts, I believe I'm seeing some improvement.

It's also quite obvious that I'm trying to copy-cat Alistair's style. There's no shame in recognizing he does amazing templates, and maybe I can leech some knowledge along the way by copying his style for the time being. It's like writing: you surround yourself with good writers and improve.

This is all Alistair's fault. Damn him and his damn templates. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!

[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/26gJAqqxjJ17OmREI/source.gif[/img][/center][style=max-width: 540px; background-color: #b0816a; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 16px; border-radius: 0px 0px 33px 33px; color: #262626;][googlefont=Roboto][indent=30] 

[/googlefont][/style]
Last edited by Limbo on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 382
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

I like this.

[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vQXZItLH6GfEJAA/source.gif[/img][/center][style=max-width: 540px; background-color: #2e2e2e; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 16px; border-radius: 0px 0px 33px 33px; color: #c0c0c0;][googlefont=Roboto][indent=30]

[/googlefont][/style]
word count: 49
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

Sabine is amazing. Her writing is a delight to read, she is extremely disciplined as a staff member, her peer reviewing skills are the best in Standing Trials, and she makes kickass templates and signatures. Why is her character so damned far away?

We'll be together someday, baby. <3
Thanks to Sabine for this amazing template!

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px 0px  #020005; background-color: #020005; color:#80ACBF;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5502[/img]
    [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 16px;][googlefont=Inknut Antiqua][align=justify][indent=30] text
    Text[/align][/googlefont][/style2][/style][/center]
[center][font size=100]Thanks to [b][u][url=/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=215]Sabine[/url][/u][/b] for this amazing template![/font][/center]
Last edited by Limbo on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 142
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

Im gonna dish out a few lore pieces. I need a blank template. This is that template.

Feel free to use it, copy it, edit it, or whatever. No credit necessary (it's a pretty simple code, dude xD).

[style2=max-width:700px; border:5px solid #c0c0c0; border-radius:5px; color:#c0c0c0; margin: auto;background-color: #000000; padding:20px][googlefont=roboto]

[/googlefont][/style2]
word count: 66
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

Al’Angyryl

The Breakers of Order
(Umaya language)
First surfaced within Zi'da of the 716th arc, the Al'Angyryl is what some individuals consider a group of nefarious and power-hungry scaremongers based in and around the City of Etzos. Not much is known about their objectives, nor of their members, yet assault, robbery, and murder are common crimes associated with this group.

Leader & Founder
Noth

Noth is a vile and violent creature, tempered by intense grief and burning with the rage of a thousand stars. He despises the Immortals and their puppets, and seeks to enact his own reign... a perfect reign.

Co-Founder & Officer

Aerlan Mavarium

Cold and quiet, Aerlan is a man that thrives amidst knowledge. Fighting not with swords but with words, the Aberrant often works from the shadows, biding his time whilst he selects new souls for consumption.

Co-Founder & Officer
Kovic

Half-monster and half-actor, Kovic's divine heritage plunged his life into chaos from an early age. Haunted by inhuman hunger, the young Mortalborn's smile often gleams in both faked sympathy and vicious appetite.
Assets

Faction Timeline
27th of Zi'da, 716:

Noth and Kovic meet for the first time.
27th of Zi'da, 716:

Noth and Kovic form a companionship.
30th of Zi'da, 716:

Aerlan and Kovic meet for the first time. 55th of Zi'da, 716:

Noth and Aerlan are introduced.
&
Noth plans raiding a caravan heading to Hiladrith. 55-59th of Zi'da, 716:

The group travels towards the caravan.
59th of Zi'da, 716:

The group attacks the caravan.

(Pending)
XXth of Zi'da, 716:

The group officially becomes the Al’Angyryl.

(Pending)
Headquarters

For the moment, the Al’Angyryl has established it's base of operations in a cavernous system outside the City of Etzos. It is not a very cozy location, obviously, and equipment within it is rather scarce. However, it is an isolated location, and the tales of Noth's grim adventures in the territory keep any curious creatures from approaching. Furthemore, various traps have been set around its perimeter (and within it).

Inside, the presence of mystery meat, stolen goods, and bloodstains (as well as the occasional white stain) is as common as the rocks the caves are made of.

Ledger & Inventory

ItemDonated byDate of Donation
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...

Fame Ledger

MemberFameDate (Updated Monthly)
Aerlan +24 Zi'da 716
Noth -32 Zi'da 716
Kovic -18 Zi'da 716
... ... ...
... ... ...
TOTAL -26 Zi'da 716
word count: 410
Limbo
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kovic's Krafts

25th January, 2017
18th Hour
The creature of filth approached its desktop, panting heavily in order to maintain heat. The cold of Winter was intense, and the city of [deleted] had the reputation of being the Spanish Freezer by default. That seemed not to stop the creature of filth from interacting with the technological advances available to the population, and with a pair of gloves, it began fingering the various devises and apparatuses spread across its desk.

With every click, every press of keys, the robot moaned in return. Such was the pleasure of being stroked and fondled by those extremely talented fingers, by that artistic prowess and that intellectual superiority only the creature of filth could offer. And so the robot moaned whilst the artist composed his masterpiece. Oh, the glory! Oh, the joy, the presti-----

Okay I don't have time for this shit XD. I needed a template for hungry Kovic so I made one. The background image I tried to adjust to match the colors of Nomak (I <3 Blade II) and I think it ended up kinda funky. Then, I forgot to save the project, so I couldn't go back on it; had to take the bus and rushed it.

Not an extremely good template. It's somewhat unfinished in my eyes, but I'll be using it anyway. Playing around with GIFs is so much fun tbh!

Anyway, please tell me what you think. Not accepting critique, though! HWHWAHHAHA

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pGmHgJr.gif[/img][/center][style=max-width: 640px; background-color: #000000; padding: 30px; margin: auto; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 16px; border-radius: 0px 0px 33px 33px; color: #d18d27;][googlefont=Roboto][indent=30]

[indent=30][/googlefont][/style]
word count: 292
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Post Templates”