Armalkreinia's Templates

In this section, players can learn how to construct their own post templates for their roleplays. Inside is a list of BBCode available on the site as well as how to use it. If anyone needs any help with developing a template, feel free to hop into chat or PM someone for assistance.

Moderator: Staff

Armalkreinia
Race: Hyludin
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Armalkreinia's Templates

This is where Arma's templates will go.
word count: 8
Sinnammyn
Race: Tunawa
Character Sheet

RP Medals

Armalkreinia's Templates

A gift for my lovely friend! The first (second) of many!
Armalkreinia
Name:
Armalkreinia

Nicknames:
TBA

Race:
Ithecal

Date of Birth:
TBA

Place of Birth:
TBA

Place of Residence
Etzos

Tattoo's And Markings
TBA

Marks:
TBA

Factions Joined:
N/A

Languages Spoken:
TBA

Partners:
N/A

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-image: url(http://i65.tinypic.com/dxmquo.jpg); margin: auto; padding: 1px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width:650px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-color: #8E904D; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e4bd22;][font size=300][center]Armalkreinia[/center][/font][/style2]

[style2=max-width:650px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-color: #8E904D; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e4bd22;][float=left][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/dxzpg5.png[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
Armalkreinia

Nicknames:
TBA

[b]Age:[/b]
TBA

[b]Race:[/b]
Ithecal

[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
TBA

[b]Place of Birth:[/b]
TBA

[b]Place of Residence[/b]
Etzos

[b]Tattoo's And Markings[/b]
TBA

[b]Marks:[/b]
TBA

[b]Factions Joined:[/b]
N/A

[b]Languages Spoken:[/b]
TBA

[b]Partners:[/b]
N/A[/style2][/style]
word count: 229
Sinnammyn
Character Sheet

RP Medals

Armalkreinia's Templates

Here's another one for yah! You'll need a pretty much clean plate for some of your CS so here's one!
Armalkreinia
Title of Section(E.X. History, Appearance)

Write things here! Come onnnnn I know you wannnnnna! Write write Write! Just look at some other peoples CS's to get a bit of an idea of how to set things up will yah!?

[style=max-width: 700px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-image: url(http://i65.tinypic.com/dxmquo.jpg); margin: auto; padding: 1px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000;][style2=max-width:650px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-color: #8E904D; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e4bd22;][font size=300][center]Armalkreinia[/center][/font][/style2]

[style2=max-width:650px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-color: #8E904D; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e4bd22;][font size=150][center]Title of Section(E.X. History, Appearance)[/center][/font]

[indent=30]Write things here! Come onnnnn I know you wannnnnna! Write write Write! Just look at some other peoples CS's to get a bit of an idea of how to set things up will yah!?[/style2][/style]
word count: 218
Sinnammyn
Character Sheet

RP Medals

Armalkreinia's Templates

This should be the last one you need for CS's ... I think XD If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Armalkreinia
Title of Section(E.X. Fame Ledger, Nel Ledger, Skill List, Skill Ledger, Knowledges)

Write things here! Come onnnnn I know you wannnnnna! Write write Write! Just look at some other peoples CS's to get a bit of an idea of how to set things up will yah!?
Tabs!

Common For

listing things like skill knowledge, and non-skill knowledge as well as things like excessive pictures, Things that might be added to your character like Illnesses and wounds and the like. Things that are likely to be expanded upon.

Probably Shouldn't be used for

Things that would be better set in tables like ledgers or Lists of items your characters have.

Buuut it's

Up to you how you use them! Like I said! Look at other cs's and you'll get a feel for it I'm sure!

Be careful of Tab name length

You don't want the tab labels to be stacking over one another so you might have to make new sets of tabs so that it looks clean and works correctly!
Tables!
There are 2 kinds of tables!
[table.]and [table2.]

They BOTH look nice and BOTH are pretty simple to use!
Thisistableone
It'sPrettySimpleYes?
therearenolines
SomostpeopleUse
thetable2Function.
Table2Requires2 ColorCodes
SoJust beCareful whenPicking colors!
use#000000Style codeswhen choosing!
AndMake sureYou canread the words!
Those codes require you to use | between the words to mark the next box starting! that key is just under your backspace key! if you have an ASDF Style (American) Keyboard It might be different for other keyboards :P

[style2=max-width:650px; border: 1px solid #000000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #000000; background-color: #8E904D; margin: auto; padding: 10px; color: #e4bd22;][font size=150][center]Title of Section(E.X. Fame Ledger, Nel Ledger, Skill List, Skill Ledger, Knowledges)[/center][/font]

[indent=30]Write things here! Come onnnnn I know you wannnnnna! Write write Write! Just look at some other peoples CS's to get a bit of an idea of how to set things up will yah!?

[center][b][u]Tabs![/u][/b][/center]
[tabmenu][tab=Common For]
listing things like skill knowledge, and non-skill knowledge as well as things like excessive pictures, Things that might be added to your character like Illnesses and wounds and the like. Things that are likely to be expanded upon.
[/tab][tab=Probably Shouldn't be used for]
Things that would be better set in tables like ledgers or Lists of items your characters have.
[/tab][tab=Buuut it's]
Up to you how you use them! Like I said! Look at other cs's and you'll get a feel for it I'm sure![/tab][/tabmenu]
[tabmenu][tab=Be careful of Tab name length]
You don't want the tab labels to be stacking over one another so you might have to make new sets of tabs so that it looks clean and works correctly![/tab][/tabmenu]
[center][b][u]Tables![/u][/b][/center]
There are 2 kinds of tables!
[table.]and [table2.]

They BOTH look nice and BOTH are pretty simple to use!
[center][table]This|is|table|one
It's|Pretty|Simple|Yes?
there|are|no|lines
So|most|people|Use
the|table|2|Function.[/table]

[table background_color=[tr][td]#000000 border_color=#ffffff]Table2[/td][td]Requires[/td][td]2 Color[/td][td]Codes[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]So[/td][td]Just be[/td][td]Careful when[/td][td]Picking colors![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]use[/td][td]#000000[/td][td]Style codes[/td][td]when choosing![/td][/tr]
[tr][td]And[/td][td]Make sure[/td][td]You can[/td][td]read the words![/td][/tr]
[/table]

Those codes require you to use | between the words to mark the next box starting! that key is just under your backspace key! if you have an ASDF Style (American) Keyboard It might be different for other keyboards :P[/center][/style2][/style]
word count: 759
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Post Templates”