Eren'ir's Plotnotes

The plot development forum is designed for players and groups to keep track of their plot lines, goals they wish their characters to complete in each season, and anything else that may tie into your character's past, present, and future. Please remember that this is not the Personal Journals forum and should not be treated as such. All information posted within this forum should be information that ties back to your character within the Standing Trials Roleplay.

Moderator: Staff

Toraj
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Amnesiac
Renown: 140
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Eren'ir's Plotnotes

Plans for Eren'ir:

Miscellaneous goals:
  • Become literate. He's a slave and grew up in slavery, so I don't actually imagine he is literate at all. While he's proficient enough to communicate in a number of languages by necessity, I don't imagine he's able to read and write. This is something I want to explore with him in-character.
  • Explore and develop abilities as a Mortalborn, discovering his heritage. This is something I don't want to happen right away, so I'm fine with this taking time before it happens. I want the slave experience to shape and influence him first before this becomes a factor.
  • Explore the matter of his slave induction in Memory threads, and further walk him through the process of gaining personal strength through hardships.
  • Progress through the slave ranks, hopefully ending up with the Puta. Cus. Just cus.
  • Likely find a personal owner and explore the dynamic between a mistress and their slave in Augiery.
  • Get settled in Scalvoris and start making connections. We'll see what happens next. It'll depend on the sorts of people he ends up with.
Miscellaneous things to explore in Memory threads:
  • A brief exposition into his experience with the Puppeteers as they check up on and make sure the effect of their efforts still remains satisfactory.
  • His relations with other slaves and how he was young and gangly before he blossomed into a young man.
  • A few choice encounters with other slaves from around the world, introducing him to cities, Immortals, etc that he has no exposure to otherwise.
  • Threads with a mentor slave of sorts before he was moved elsewhere.
  • Coming very close to death by association with upstart slaves.
  • Occasions where he's witness to the cruelty of the Naerikk against other slaves.
  • Threads where he is severely punished by his mistresses when he did not deserve it, and when he questioned why and got cruel and unhelpful answers.
  • Explore the fact that he doesn't know his parents and get told by someone else what family is like.
Direction, flavor and interpretation of and for his Domains:
  • Faith: trust, belief, confidence, conviction, optimism, hope ("complete trust or confidence in someone or something.")
  • Radiance: joy, elation, euphoria, delight, beauty, glory, splendor, magnificence ("the quality or state of being radiant"; "vividly bright and shining"; "marked by or expressive of love, confidence, or happiness")
  • Heroism: bravery, courage, valour, daring, audacity, fearlessness, indomitability, fortitude, mettle, chivalry, spirit ("heroic conduct especially as exhibited in fulfilling a high purpose or attaining a noble end"; "the qualities of a hero")
Skills that I want him to progress over time:
Skills
Acrobatics (Expert), Acting (Expert), Blades (Master), Caregiving (Expert), Carpentry (Competent), Cosmetology (Competent), Dancing (Expert), Detection (Master), Discipline (Grandmaster), Dreamwalking (Master), Endurance (Master), Etiquette (Expert), Field Craft (Competent), Gardening (Competent), Hunting (Expert), Intelligence (Expert), Interrogation (Expert), Investigation (Expert), Leadership (Master), Linguistics (Competent), Logistics (Competent), Medicine (Expert), Meditation (Grandmaster), Navigation (Competent), Negotiation (Master), Persuasion (Expert), Politics (Master), Polearms (Master), Psychology (Expert), Research (Competent), Resistance (Master), Rhetoric (Expert), Running (Expert), Seduction (Master), Singing (Expert), Socialization (Expert), Sociology (Competent), Storytelling (Expert), Strength (Master), Tactics (Master), Teaching (Expert), Unarmed Combat (Expert), Writing (Competent)
Magics I'm interested in (may only ever learn 2, master none):
Magic
Attunement, Defiance, Hone (#1), Sovereign (#2)
Blessings I'm interested in:
Blessings
Nyvora (Jesine), Gwelliph (Pier & Pre), Nalos (Xiur)
word count: 561
Toraj
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Amnesiac
Renown: 140
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous