Quio [Plotnotes]

The plot development forum is designed for players and groups to keep track of their plot lines, goals they wish their characters to complete in each season, and anything else that may tie into your character's past, present, and future. Please remember that this is not the Personal Journals forum and should not be treated as such. All information posted within this forum should be information that ties back to your character within the Standing Trials Roleplay.

Quio [Plotnotes]

Postby Quio » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:11 am

strikeout means abandoned or postponed indefinitely.

OLD/COMPLETED GOALS
  • pay off hart's debt.
    • COMPLETED.
  • get a job. look into slave management in order to free slaves.
    • COMPLETED.
    • accepted as a apprentice lawyer.
    • quio burned his job at aa&b when he broke vernon and derek smith out of enslavement in the fighting pits.
  • and get a suit for his lawyer job.
    • COMPLETED.
  • impersonate hart. honestly can't even remember why quio would do this.
  • cautiously learn to reconnect to uleuda after so many arcs.
    • COMPLETED.
    • quio messed up and ended up getting people killed while fighting the nulliem.
    • instead of facing punishment he ran away from responsibility.
    • when he was captured by the men in ne'haer he finally had to face the uleuda again, but the trial for his misdeeds was postponed due to his circumstances.
    • while in captivity he learned not to be afraid of the uleuda. he still has some --or a lot-- of exploration to do.
  • get dogs. learn to hunt as a pack using a canine form.
  • hart's past sexual promiscuity catching up to him.
  • attain the mark of ezere from ziell. quio kills people now.
  • capture a wanted persons.
    • COMPLETED. black barbra.
  • treasure hunting.
  • fill in solos with hart and possibly yanaqi.

UNFINISHED THREADS
  • be involved with the Rynmere civil war.
    • quio was shot. alistair. link.
  • quio is trapped outside of rynmere and needs to get to safety from the shadowbeasts. liarra picine. link.
  • quio goes looking for a cat. odd job. solo. link.
  • after revealing his true identity at the burhan ball to elyna and tristan and faith, quio meets another of his kind. yanahalqah. link.
  • the bumblebee saga. aeon. link.
  • quio meets with the merc from herys to help tristan. duncan oisin. link.
  • go swimming in krome for treasure.
    • MODIFIED-- treasure-hunting thread with pegasus, ayissi. link.
  • quio picks up an odd job for the order in ne'haer. solo. link.
  • quio encounters one of the men from ne'haer and spares his life in exchange for information on the others. solo. ashan ph 717.
  • quio and tei'serin try to escape the men from ne'haer. ymiden ph 717.
  • the men from ne'haer arrange a deal with an unknown entity from lysoria. ymiden ph 717.
  • tei'serin and quio meet and quio encounters tedrik in treth. link.
  • tei'serin and quio are attacked and captured by the men from ne'haer. link.
  • while collecting herbs for the order, quio encounters a group of shapeshifters in the willow woods. ismene. link.
  • quio learns his first animal form, the coyote. a series of solos. saun ph 717.
  • quio meets oberan. vhalar ph 717.
  • quio enters etzos at the great pahrn gate. vhalar ph 717-- subject to change.

UNFINISHED GOALS
  • plots with yanaqi. become the eloquoi.
    • MODIFIED-- have a falling out with yanaqi. meet sanulun or another sibling.
  • locate and buy back dead yludih crystals. seek appropriate revenge/punishment for those who have done wrong.
  • face his family in uleuda. discover what happened to his father.
  • get infected by the nulliem. find a cure or die slowly.
    • MODIFIED-- tied into what happened to his father. find a cure.
  • found the sanuleuda in the wilderness, possibly emea.
  • face trial in the uleuda. follow through with the families of those killed. possible whipping. possible duel. the pink girl. help heal the destruction in the crystal forest.
  • investigate magics, especially becoming
    • MODIFIED-- possibly learn attunement.

NEW GOALS
    • get a new job. perhaps something shifty.
    • get new clothes. replace his lost moonstone necklace. also, get a duplicity suit from the point bank.
    • learn animal forms. coyote, bruxen, giant eagle. possibly wolf or shadowhound, jacadon, octopus, shortfin mako shark, snake. coyote-- for adaptability, quickness, escape. bruxen (modified for weight)-- acknowledgement of the past. link to qylios. horns. light. sentiment. giant eagle-- his father's favored form, flying, strength, escape. wolf, possibly shadowhound-- his mother's favored form was the wolf, teeth, claws, attack. jacadon (modified for weight)-- flying, steam, teeth, claws, attack. plus their thus-far unexplored link to the yludih. octopus-- aquatic, stealth, escape. shortfin mako shark-- aquatic, teeth, speed and agility, attack. snake-- escape, stealth, possibly venom.
    • possibly get a coyote companion. or an animal companion in the uleuda.
    • research/discover plants that have an effect on the yludih body. go to where claytona grows to investigate.
    • get a new face in etzos to hide from those who might want to find and use him.
    • revenge on the pirates from foster's landing. possible interrogation.
    • rehab arm. become interested in yludih medicine.
    • sleep stuff. explore the uleuda or emea. be coerced and blessed or cursed by kielik. dreamwalk.
    • advance the mark of celarion starting in etzos. reach out to other followers of qylios.
    • free enslaved yludih.
    • connect to captured yludih through the uleuda, go to them, kill their captors, and free them.
    • study both human and yludih physiology and the differences between them.
    • question the origin of the yludih, possibly explore the origins of all the races.
    • if yanahalqah doesn't cover it, revenge on the men from ne'haer. figure out who they were going to sell him to and seek revenge on them as well.
    • begin hunting those who have information about the yludih and destroying both them and it. become a protector of his race.
    • find tei'serin and make sure she's okay.
    • discover that being a shadowbeast wasn't quio's fault. possibly discover that it was kata and mastes' fault.

KNOWLEDGE GOALS
    • biology/physiology/medicine. possibly get a second job as a doctor's assistant.
    • learn new languages as necessary.
    • learn a new racial form if possible, possibly the avriel.
    • wilderness skills-- field craft, hunting, seafaring, navigation.
    • combat skills-- blades: dagger, blades: saber-- dao, polearms: spear, shielded combat: specialization, unarmed combat: brawling.
    • other skills-- investigation, linguistics as necessary.

OLD DEVELOPMENT GOALS
    • quio's rynmere job location COMPLETED. law office andaris, andaris, & burgess
    • rynmere cultists COMPLETED. the true faith of the heart

NEW DEVELOPMENT GOALS
    • ulehi and qa.
    • medical guide to yludih. possibly write in character. what makes yludih different from one another-- how to tell one yludih from another, other than simple gender? is there a difference?
    • dead yludih crystal and properties.
    • flora and fauna writeups for yludih-related plants and animals. consider ecology-- designing the food cycle.
      • for example, what eats claytona? how does it interact with its environment/other species? follow the logic.
    • idalos-unique weather phenomena, like snow fog.
    • uleuda stuff, flora and fauna-- like communication through the trees, locations, npcs for abruzih and qadazih, safety measures, ect.
    • other random stuff as inspiration strikes.
I D E N T I T I E S
Quio Freeman Ruq, Korim, Iaan
Image Image Image
Quio
Approved Character

Race: Yludih
Fame: +50
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Medals: 8
Character of the Month (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) One Arc Later... (1)
Lol Worthy (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Winner Idalos Awards 2016 (1)

Point Bank [Plotnotes]

Postby Quio » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:53 pm

Point Bank
MONTH TASK POINTS TOTAL
August & September 2016 August Top Site Votes (over 250) +4 4
September Top Site Votes (over 300) +5 9
Earned a Medal (Lol Worthy) +5 14
Finished Collaborative Thread w/ 2+ PC's (The Lookalike Lord w/ Faith and Tristan Venora) +5 19
October 2016 October Top Site Votes (over 350) +6 25
Earned a Medal (Painting With Words) +5 30
Created an Approved Location (AA&B) +5 35
Created an Approved NPC (x3) (Artem Andaris, Irene Davies, Alfred "Guttey" Morris) +2 (x3) = +6 41
Created an Approved Fauna (Nehren) +2 43
November 2016 November Top Site Votes (over 250) +4 47
Earned a Medal (x2) (Peer Reviewer, Character of the Month) +5 (x2) = +10 57
Finished a Collaborative Thread w/ 2+ PC's (x2) (The Humble Son, Stealing a Statue) +5 (x2) = +10 67
Reviewed a Thread (x3) (We do not flee from fleas., Just Breathe, Uleuda Newbie) +5 (x3) = +15 82
Met an Immortal (U'frek, The Humble Son) +2 84
May 2017 May Top Site Votes (over 150) +2 86
Earned a Medal (x2) (Idalos Awards Nominee 2016, Idalos Awards Winner 2016) +5 (x2) = +10 96
Blessing Awarded in RP (Celarion) +5 101
Finished a Collaborative Thread w/ 2+ PC's (x3) (The Great Meeting, A Light in the Darkness, A Star at Night) +5 (x3) = +15 116
Reviewed a 1-Page Thread (x5) (Eternal Vows, Sew Good, Planning for Planting, Dirt between my toes, [Treth] Planting Day) +5 (x5) = +25 141
Reviewed a 2-Page Thread (x2) (Birthday for Baroness, Lost) +10 (x2) = +20 161
Met a Mortalborn (Malcolm, A Light in the Darkness) +2 163
December 2017 Earned a medal (One Arc Later...) +5 168
Reached 50+ in a skill (blades: dagger) +5 173
Reviewed a 1-Page Thread (x6) (The End of One Life, and the Start of Another, Accepting the inevitable pt 2, The Carving of the Raven Pt. 1, The Carving of the Raven Pt. 2, If you're 'alf of my soul, 'ow come you're such a dweeb?, Shipment Number None) +5 (x6) = +30 203
Reviewed a 2-Page Thread (x2) ([Immortals' Tongue] Changes, Not A Date, As Such.) +10 (x2) = +20 223

Reviews
MONTH THREAD PARTICIPANTS
November 2016 We do not flee from fleas. Faith, Padraig
Just Breathe Malcolm
Uleuda Newbie Vluharqih, Sintih
December 2016 Eternal Vows [Burhan] Zvezdana Venora, Elyna
Birthday for Baroness Syhera Ki'hadi, Peake Andaris
Sew Good Vluharqih, Faith
May 2017 Planning for Planting Jachiel
Dirt between my toes Symbri
Lost Elyna, Vakhanor
June 2017 [Treth] Planting Day Tei'serin Nji'ryn
December 2017 The End of One Life, and the Start of Another Kirei Qe'Azour
Accepting the inevitable pt 2 Faith
The Carving of the Raven Pt. 1 Navyri
The Carving of the Raven Pt. 2 Navyri
If you're 'alf of my soul, 'ow come you're such a dweeb? Vega
Changes Vega, Arlo
Shipment Number None Nauta F'mos Geey
Not a Date, As Such. Darcyanna Venora, Caius Gawyne
January 2017 Rumor Has It Patrick
The Expert on This Shindig Patrick
Stealing For The Shipwright Navyri, Pash Raj'oriq
When In Charge Warren

I D E N T I T I E S
Image Image Image
Quio
Approved Character

Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Character of the Month (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) One Arc Later... (1)
Lol Worthy (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Winner Idalos Awards 2016 (1)

LANGUAGES-- Common [Plotnotes]

Postby Quio » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:44 pm

LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
COMMON
Note: Quio understands most Common sentences and can follow what people say, but does not speak it fluently himself.
UPDATE: Quio is near fluent in Common and has begun relearning Ulehi. Quio understands Ulehi fluently, but had forgotten through the arcs how to speak it himself.

VOCAB LIST
MISC.
--Quio knows pretty much all nautical terms in Common, seeing as he's had to work with non-Biqaj sailors in the past.
--Unlisted in the 'WORDS' section are the names of places, languages, people, races, and other things. Since names and titles generally translate between languages, he doesn't need to learn them more than once, just like anyone else.
--He knows to add 's' to the end of a plural.

PHRASES
My Common's not that great. Learned from Hart. Has obvious use.

WORDS
a
all
already
and
arm
armor
around
at
ax
bad
be
belly
big
body
boys
but
cannon
chest
child
close
come
crossbow
dagger
danger
day
do
don't
dream
drink
drunk
explore
fast
fat
fear
feel
feet
fight
find
food
for
forbid
friend
go
good
great
hand
have
he
head
help
here
him
hope
hurt
I
if
I'm
immortal
in
is
just
kitchen
know
language
later
light
little
live
long
look
lord
lunch
make
man
maybe
me
mean
memory
mind
more
much
my
no
not
now
of
okay
on
one
or
out
place
please
practice
push
ready
real
sea
shadow
shield
ship
shoulder
small
spear
so
sorry
stay
stop
strong
sword
take
talk
teeth
than
thank you
that
the
there
think
this
till (til; until)
time
tired
to
too
us
use
very
walk
was
we
weapon
well
what
when
where
why
with
work
yes
you
your
you're

I D E N T I T I E S
Image Image Image
Quio
Approved Character

Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Return to Plot Development