[Letters] Virikai Talius

2nd of Ashan 718

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Virikai Talius
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Researcher/Student
Renown: 154
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[Letters] Virikai Talius

Lord Virikai Talius' Letters

Letter to Faith: 2nd Trial of Ashan, 718
word count: 19
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

[Letters] Virikai Talius

3rd Ashan 718
Lord Talius,

First, may I thank you for taking the time to write to me. I am most pleased to hear from you. Both my husband and I regretted being unable to attend the celebration at the University last season, although I understand it was a resounding success. Thank you for your good wishes and kind words regarding the birth of our children, they are indeed a blessing.
The evening of the ninth would be more than convenient for my husband and I, we will be delighted to accept your invitation. It is most kind of you to give up your time on a visit and I sincerely hope that you have a pleasant time on Scalvoris. As for your wish to be involved in the philanthropic endeavors I am a part of, we would both be delighted to discuss them with you and indeed, it would bring me great pleasure to further strengthen the relationships between Scalvoris and Viden.
I very much look forward to making your acquaintance on the evening of the ninth and eagerly await information on the time and place.

With warmest regards,

Faith Augustin.
word count: 191
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”