A Lady's Letters

A place for those letters that Valeria receives

65th of Zi'da 717

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Valeria Burhan
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 102
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

A Lady's Letters

65th Zi'da 717

Daughter,

Word has reached us in Senlin of your antics at the Charity Gala that was organised by the Venoras in Bellesoir. Frankly, myself and your father were quite aghast to hear some of the things that you apparently got up to and whether the rumours are founded in truth or not, we expect you to answer for them. Your actions represent our House and our barony and I'm certain that if your conduct had been beyond reproach, no such rumours would have arisen.

Despite what we have heard, I chose to allow you to remain in Andaris long enough to attend the Masquerade Ball hosted by the Crown and I trust that this letter will reach you not long after it finishes.

You will return home to Senlin at once. I will hear no protests or excuses on your part. Your transportation has been arranged and paid for so no issue can arise there.

Sincerely Raakel Burhan, Baroness of Senlin
Off Topic
Received on the 73rd Zi'da 717
Last edited by Valeria Burhan on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 174
Tristan Venora
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mad Scientist Socialite
Renown: 959
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

A Lady's Letters

Zi’da 78, Arc 717

Lady Burhan,

I do not mind your letter at all. In fact, I’m glad that you decided to write to me. A letter from you is so much more enjoyable than yet another one of my subjects demanding money or sending me a message pertaining to matters of economics or similarly dull subjects. Apparently I became an expert at nearly everything when the king gave me a duchy!

I won’t bore you with the things that I have to deal on a daily basis though. Instead I want to tell you that I regret not being able to get to know you better and speak with you further as well. As far as I am concerned, you were the most interesting guest at my cousin’s gala.

I have of course heard the rumours. Rest assured, I do not think ill of you. On the contrary, I think that you are a very interesting woman that knows exactly what she wants and how to get it.

There are probably a lot of rumours circulating about me as well, by the way – some of them are so outlandish that I cannot help but wonder who came up with them – and how!

I stopped worrying about them though and decided to use them to my advantage. Besides, at least people are talking about us. A lot of people never attract the attention of the public!

I remember that my family tried to tell me what to do as well, back when I was a boy in Sabaissant. When I got tired of it, I just climbed out of the window and left. I realize that such may not be a good solution in your case though, but only complicate matters further.

So, if you ever get tired of being stuck in Senlin, feel free to visit me in Oakleigh. I would love to get to know you better. I doubt that your parents will refuse to let you go when they hears who invited you!

Yours,

Tristan
Duke of Oakleigh
word count: 345
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”