Kudos Thread

Recognize others for their help and contributions here.

Come here to chat about things on and off topic.

Kudos Thread

Postby Ryder » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:48 am

Got a couple of nominations that I think are important!

Noth, Kovic, Nero and Navyri. As a returning player, I was nervous to come back. I'd always wanted to write in Etzos, but solos were never my thing and having a group I've never written with before was nerve wracking. But from the get-go, you guys were amazing, and still are now. Without you Ryder wouldn't be the PC he is today, and I would be having nowhere near as much fun as I am writing him!

Malt - This had to be said. But my god, you are an AMAZING mod. You have put up with way too many PM's from me, worked out far too many complicated price list queries, and helped me tackle Ryder's expensive spending habits. Huge kudos to you man, we love what you do - and you do it amazingly. Thanks for your patience, plots and general badassery <3

Finally, Banshee. We've talked a lot before your rise to the staff ranks, and you've always been fun to chat to and have around, but seeing how you've taken to staff has been really nice and pleasant to see. You are doing amazingly well, and I want to acknowledge that here. Your patience with me fixing stupid errors on my CS, alongside an amazing starter quest, made me really happy and amazed at how you're doing. So well done you!

That's all for now, but Kudos to everyone and anyone I've threaded with on either PC. Loving both Ela and Ryder, and you guys help make them so much fun!
"The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them" ~ Suzy Kassem
Ryder
Approved Character

Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: +70
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates
Medals: 1
Murderer (1)

Kudos Thread

Postby Rumour » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:51 am

thank you.
I’d like to give a shout-out to a few mods who I’ve been meaning to thank for a while:

1. Oracle. Since she joined the Rharne team, she’s been an absolute gem. She’s reached out to our players to see if they need help, created maps & locations, started running numerous modded threads, and has such a helpful, positive, creative energy that makes people (myself included!) want to be in the city. She makes it incredibly easy to work with her, and I’m so grateful she expressed interest in Rharne.

2. Anomaly. This superhero is running a one-woman Advocate team, and is doing it like a champion. I’m so impressed by the effort she’s putting in both behind the scenes and in front of them, and think she deserves many, many thanks for all that she does.

3. Djinn & Banshee. These two have been vital in keeping our CS thread up-to-date, and without them we would be years behind in our reviews. I’d like to express my thanks to both of them for all of their hard work!

4. Muse & Khymarah. Thank you both for bringing life into Rynmere, for tackling the city’s moderation with energy and grace, and for building interesting plots that have flowed out into other cities and are causing intrigue site-wide.

5. Plague. Thank you for managing to answer the numerous questions that have been thrown your way in these past few weeks in spite of everything that is going on in your offline life. This site wouldn’t be the same without you, and I am so grateful you’re here.

x

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Rumour
Patron saint to gossipmongers.
Developer - Rank 3

Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Medals: 15
Contributor of the Month (1) Guest on Live Chat! (1) World Developer (1) Artíst (1)
Mentor (1) Ambassador (1) Supporter (1) Alpha Testing (1)
Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Puppet Master (1) Lol Worthy (1)
Developer (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1)

Kudos Thread

Postby Faith » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:44 am

Maltruism,
I really don't know where to start with the thanks that I have to give to Malt. In this thread he has made me laugh, cry, gasp in surprise and chat has been abuzz with the whole plot. It's been a truly wonderful privilege to be part of what he's done here and the story he has crafted has been superb. I think what I love the most about writing with Malt is that, as a mod, he writes for the players ~ even as his NPC killed Faith, it was obvious that Malt was writing always with me the player firmly in mind. Each finely crafted word is something for me - he is a selfless, thoughtful individual and, truly, the most amazing mod I've come across.

Thank you so much, Malt. I'm so grateful to you for the thread which killed Faith -every aspect of it (the posts, the story, everything) was, as Goldilocks might say... Just Right!
"To be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

Cally's Restaurant & Charity | Isonomia Faction|Luna's Dream (Orphanage)
Beacon Village~Scalvoris Soup Kitchen
Faith
Life, Death & The In-Between

Race: Human
Profession: Chef / Professor
Renown: +1000
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Medals: 48
Character of the Month (1) Contributor of the Month (1) Story of the Month (1) World Developer (1)
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Artíst (1) Painting With Words (1)
Shop Keeper (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1) Supporter (1)
Beta Bot (1) Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1)
Hallowed (1) Pioneer (3) Hoarder (1) First Love (1)
Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1) Right In The Feels (2) True Love (1) Married (1)
Changed (1) Starting A Family (1) Shopaholic (1) Scandalous (1)
Immortal Lover (1) Dreamer (1) Party Animal (1) Pen Pal (1)
Mailman (1) Legend In Waiting (1) The Most Famous (1) Lol Worthy (1)

Previous

Return to Discussion