• PM To Join • Among the Rubble

Faith

1st of Ashan 718

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Devin
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Baron Smooglethorn
Renown: 1145
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Among the Rubble

1st of Ashan, Arc 718

Devin had arrived on Scalvoris just in time to witness a catastrophe of epic proportions. Whereas other people would have complained that their stay on the island was ruined (or pitied the poor, poor survivors), the thief just saw endless opportunities to increase his wealth. The destroyed buildings would be full of valuables, the dead would have interesting stuff on them as well, and the situation would likely be so chaotic that people wouldn’t pay any attention to him. He was, he had to admit, quite excited!

Once he had arranged for some accommodation (he needed a place where he could store all the stolen goods) he grabbed some tools (a shovel, a rope and a grappling hook, among other things) and made his way to the Docks. He was dressed in black and grey - black coat, black hat, black pants and grey shirt - so that he would be harder to notice among all the smoke and the dust and the rubble. He had even painted his nails black because he thought it would be a nice touch and he wanted every part of him to match.

He could already hear the screams from far away. Survivors that were still trapped somewhere were screaming for somebody to save them. Others were screaming because they were in pain or because they had lost their home or their loved ones. Helpers were screaming orders – or screaming because they were completely overwhelmed. It was quite loud and unpleasant and distracting, and Devin wished he had brought ear plugs because he had no idea how he would be able to concentrate on his work.

It was hard to move around as well. He often found his path blocked by a piece of rubble or he had to backtrack. He had no idea where he would be able to find the most valuable stuff, so he eventually ducked into a nearby doorway and began to search the remains of what had once been a rather nice two-story stone house. Part of the second floor had collapsed and the bedroom furniture had ended up in the kitchen which Devin found great since he would be able to search two rooms at the same time that way.

He was just about to open a wardrobe that was still mostly whole and look inside when he heard a sound somewhere close by which was most inconvenient. He cursed under his breath, but when he turned around to face the stranger he was smiling again. “Hello, there”, he said in a friendly and polite tone as if he had absolutely nothing to hide and wasn’t doing anything unlawful either. “I’m searching this house for survivors. I thought I had heard something. When I’m done I’ll help those people over there find a place to stay”, he lied and pointed at a random group of survivors that were huddled together somewhere down the street and looking sad and desperate.

"Do you want to help me?" he asked, secretly hoping that they'd say no and go away again so that he would be able to continue his work.
Last edited by Devin on Wed May 02, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 529

Appearance

• Due to an encounter with a magical tree Devin has bright violet eyes.
  • Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Devin owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Among the Rubble

There was such a lot to do, but Faith was more than delighted at the numbers of people who had come out and offered their time and help. She was busy, more busy than she actually had any idea what to do with, but she had a brief time span now where she could go and do some actual relief work. It was frustrating to the young woman, frustrating in the extreme as she was in charge of organising the relief effort. That meant that she had lists and people to talk to, things to sort out and supplies to consider. Logistics, organisation, all of this was very much in her wheelhouse and Faith knew that someone had to do what she was doing but she was much more inclined to be getting her hands dirty and helping people. Yet she knew that if no one took charge, then more people would die so she did it as the best way that she could serve.

Still, she was pleased to get some time in which she could help, even just a little.

As she made her way, she spotted someone going into a house and Faith resisted the urge to roll her eyes. No one, no one was supposed to go in alone! It increased risk and much more than that, it made it more likely that people would end up searching for the rescuers if anything else went wrong. No, Faith was determined that this wouldn't be happening and so she moved in to the house after him. She saw the man as he made his way to the part of the house which had collapsed, and whilst it was undoubtedly brave, it was also the most dangerous place to be as the possibility of another collapse was higher. He turned around, though, and smiled and Faith returned the expression. "Hello," she said, and she realised that he didn't have a whistle hanging on his neck, or a glowstone. She did, he might notice, and the short woman with startling silver eyes looked up at him and gestured.

"It seems that you've not signed in to the volunteer roster?" Faith asked and she lifted up her whistle. "Standard issue. Standard practice that we work in twos or more, also. There's enough people trapped here, I don't want to be digging you out too. And if you needed to be, you'd have one of these to call us to you." She offered her small pale hand, though, to shake. "I'm Faith Augustin, it's a pleasure to meet you," She still found it largely just cringeworthy that it seemed like everyone knew her, at least by name. "Thank you. So much for offering your time. It means such a lot. We can have a look around and then I'll take you to sign up?" Fishing in her pocket, she handed him a spare whistle on a cord for around his neck with a solemn gaze in her eyes.

"We need to be careful here, do you want me to pass you stones, or you pass them to me?" Faith asked and smiled at him, but was obviously keen to get moving because, after all, every trill mattered to the people trapped here, one way or another. As they worked, she asked him, "Have you lived on Scalvoris long? I don't think I've seen you before and I have a good memory for faces." She had a good memory full stop, since her mark from Vri meant that she never forgot anything, but that wasn't something that she talked about usually. However, there was no doubting that he'd see the tattoos on her wrists and neck, and the long black nails which she had. They seemed out of place with how she dressed and they also most certainly did not slow her down in terms of getting on and doing.
word count: 661
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Among the Rubble

As he noticed just who had interrupted his very important work, Devin breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn’t a guard, it wasn’t some sort of big, burly man that would be able to rip him apart with his bare hands, it was just a girl, a girl with dark hair, strange silver eyes and a whistle hanging on her neck – which made him wonder where she had hidden her dog.

He looked at her for a moment as she mentioned a volunteer roster, wondering what he should say to that, and then he replied, “Oh no. I haven’t signed up yet. I didn’t know that there was a roster. I just heard about the catastrophe this morning and immediately came here to help. Nobody told me that the helpers are actually organized”, he lied and smiled at her, secretly deciding that he would run before she could make him sign up.

He really didn’t want to be on one of those lists!

“Hello Faith”, he said and shook her hand that looked very small compared to his. Unlike the majority of the people on the island he didn’t stare at her upon finding out her name, but just looked at her blankly. He had only just arrived and not heard anything about the famous Faith yet. “I’m Devin”, he introduced himself. He had already introduced himself as Devin, the friendly naturalist, to other people on the island – while wearing the same face - so it would probably be a good idea if he did so to her as well.

“And of course you haven’t seen me yet. I only arrived from Rynmere a little while ago. Have you ever been there?” he wanted to know and grudgingly picked up a stone that was kind of heavy and handed it to her which hopefully made it clear just how they would go about this. He realized that he didn’t have much of a choice, not if he didn’t want her to find out why he had really been searching the building.

“So this isn’t actually a dog whistle?” he asked as he slipped the cord around his neck, disappointed, because he’d have preferred a dog whistle and a dog to go with it – or an expensive diamond necklace that he would be able to sell so that he’d finally get rich.

“You know”, he said after a while, noticing her hands. “Those nails look kind of impractical. I regularly cut mine so that they don’t get in the way”, he informed her and held out his hands so that she could see his own nails that were exactly the same color as hers.
word count: 456

Appearance

• Devin has fancy black claw-like nails. The Grafter Rakvald made them from the spines that grow on the dubaebo's back and attached them to Devin's hands.

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Among the Rubble

He didn't know that the helpers were organised? Faith considered that a fault of hers, since that should have been obvious from the moment he walked in here. Faith considered that she was going to have to make things more obvious, although really she wasn't entirely sure how. But still. He shook her hand and they completed the ancient ritual off meeting each other for the first time. He announced then that he'd just arrived and Faith's eyes turned to look at him in surprise when he said where he'd come from. "I was born there," she said, softly. It was true, she was. Although, she'd only recently found out about that, relatively speaking. However, without a doubt the most significant arcs of her life had begun in Rynmere. "Venora, originally," the irony of which was not at all lost on her, but here was neither the time nor the place to discuss that. "How about yourself?" She took the stone from him and it became quickly apparent that the tiny young woman was stronger than she looked.

She was also more than a little determined to get the people who might be in here, out. However, she paused for a moment when he said that he'd thought it a dog whistle. "No," she replied. "It's a whistle so that you can blow it should you get stuck. It will help you conserve energy, is louder and more shrill than a shout and will allow rescuers to find you more quickly." Faith couldn't quite help herself as she said, most solemnly "It's the kind of thing that happens when the volunteers get organized, I suppose." He seemed almost disappointed, in truth and Faith couldn't help but smile at him. Maybe he had a thing for dogs.

His comment on her nails, though, caused a good natured grin to cross her face. "They symbolise the blessing of Vri. When he blessed me, they grew and looked like that. They haven't changed since, which suggests to me that they maybe are meant to be that way." She motioned down to his. "Neat. I like neat."

She would have made another comment but there came, from deeper in the rubble, the distinct sound of a cry for help. It was weak, fainter than it should be, but it was there. "We're coming! Hold on!" Faith said and she looked at Devin with an urgent expression. "Come on, we have to hurry!"
word count: 421
Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Among the Rubble

“Venora’s nice“, Devin replied as the silver-eyed girl told him where she had been born. “I visited somebody there once. Each house was more luxurious than the next, everything was full of flowers, and their food was delicious, too”, he claimed. In truth he hadn’t been there to visit somebody of course. He’d been there to commit a crime. He’d climbed through a window in order to steal a bunch of jewels, had run into the owner who had been dead-drunk, mistaken him for her lover and tried to pull him into her bed in order to make love to him. It had been quite awkward and unpleasant and embarrassing, and in the end he had jumped right out of the window again and run as quickly as he had been able to because she had definitely not been his type, and he had had absolutely no interest in doing that with her.

“Myself, I’m from Andaris”, he told her, seeing no harm in revealing that. Andaris was so big that it was nearly impossible to find somebody there, besides she had no reason to mistrust him and do research on him. “I left the city because I got bored of always seeing and doing the same things”, he said (which was actually true, he’d just left his second reason for leaving Andaris – the other thieves who had been most unhappy with him intruding on their turf – out) and handed her another stone. If he continued like that, he thought sullenly, he wouldn’t be able to move his arms at all by the end of the trial, and then he wouldn’t be able to steal anything – or play his beloved lute.

Faith on the other hand didn’t seem to have much of a problem lifting heavy objects. He wondered what she did for a job. Maybe she was some sort of warrior – or did construction work as a hobby. She didn’t look the part, but he knew from experience that appearances were deceiving (he frequently changed his appearance in order to deceive people). What was even more surprising was her revelation that she had been blessed by Vri though. As she said that, he just stared at her in surprise for a moment.

“Thank you”, he said as she complimented him on his own nails and wondered what she would say if he told her that he was a Blessed of Vri as well and that he had cut his nails beause he hadn’t like the way they looked. He had already opened his mouth in order to tell her another lie when it occurred to him that he didn’t really know enough about the Blessed of Vri in order to successfully impersonate one of them yet. For that reason he asked, “Did you get any special abilities from your blessing? And can you tell when another Blessed is nearby? I’m sorry if this is personal, I’ve just never met somebody that was blessed by the Immortal of Death before!” he explained.

And then he suddenly heard somebody cry for help which was most unexpected. He had just told Faith that he had thought that he had heard something so that she wouldn’t question him searching the house. He froze for a moment, and then he quickly handed Faith another stone and then another one because he wasn’t enough of a sociopath to just let somebody die. Being trapped under heaps of rubble was probably a pretty unpleasant way to go. Besides, maybe they would give him something because they were so grateful that he had saved their life!

“We are almost there!” he called out to them. “Just one more bit!”
word count: 630

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Among the Rubble

"Andaris?" Faith said with a raised eyebrow. "I lived there awhile. Nearly two arcs, in fact." Of course, she too left out certain key facts like her having been a slave in Andaris, for the majority of her time there, although she was freed towards the end of it. That was no one's business here and Faith enjoyed the freedom of people not knowing her background. With thanks to Moseke for the fact that She had removed her scars and brands. Faith could not ever thank the Immortal enough for that and sometimes, she had to wonder if she would have been able to achieve what she had without the removal of those scars.

It didn't seem to be entirely in his skillset, lifting heavy things, but Faith was inordinately grateful and even more so considering. He seemed almost delicate in nature, if she was entirely honest. That was by no means a criticism of him, it just made him even more impressive as far as she was concerned that he was here and helping out. He seemed pleased at her comment about his nails and she looked down at her own. It was a matter of great pride for her, the marks placed on her by the Immortals. She didn't consider herself worthy of the accolades given to her, but she did her very best with them.

His questions, though, caught her a little by surprise. "Well. Yes," she said, in answer to the first one. "I've been blessed by three Immortals, each one grants specific abilities which I use in service to them. Vri, for example, grants me the ability to see the last moments of a person, to experience their death. But he is not just the Immortal of Death. He is also the Immortal of love, sorrow and remembrance. So, I have a perfect memory, thanks to His blessing and can take sorrow from a person and experience it as my own." The Immortal of Death he was, it was true but that was only part of it. Death only impacted someone, after all, if the person who died had been someone they had emotions for - then they felt sorrow and wished to remember. It was a cycle, no doubt. "Do you follow any of the Immortals?" Faith asked, without any judgement one way or another.

But then, they heard the cry and they both worked, moving stones and calling to the survivors. There, trapped underneath a fallen beam was a young woman. She was next to a man who didn't seem to be moving or breathing, the beam having crushed his chest. The woman was sobbing and her legs were obviously broken. "What can you see?" Faith asked as he was nearest. "Can we get them out?" When the woman saw him she started to sob and beg. The problem was simple, though - going in there would be dangerous and yet, if the woman was to be freed, someone would need to lift that beam.
word count: 505
Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Among the Rubble

As Faith told him that she had been blessed by three Immortals, Devin’s jaw dropped, and he just stared at her incredulously for a moment because he had never met anybody that had been blessed by three Immortals before. “Th … three? Are you serious?” he stammered and then he looked at her as if there were nothing special about it after all, shrugged his shoulders and remarked in a rather light-hearted tone, “Alright.”

“Sounds kind of depressing”,
he told her as she told him what she was capable of. “And morbid. I like morbid things though. Have you ever used your abilities to catch a murderer? I’d probably do that all the time!” he told her. People would pay him a lot of money if he used his abilities to catch bad guys – and they probably wouldn’t mind if he robbed the bad guys first either. But alas, he realized, he was not a Blessed of Vri.

“Not yet”, he replied as she asked him if he followed any of the Immortals. “I grew up with Rynlism and only recently decided to branch out. I haven’t found my Immortal yet.” He was briefly tempted to ask her if she knew any Immortals that had something to do with Lying, Stealing, Acting or Wealth, but then he realized that doing so would really not be a good idea. She would most likely call the guards rather than help him out.

So he focused on reaching the survivor who was trapped somewhere under all the rubble. When he finally saw the young woman and her companion who was probably dead he actually started to feel bad and stopped thinking about the money he might get for saving her, at least for the time being. He stuck his head through the opening, and then he turned back to Faith and told her, “There are two people in there, a man and a woman. The woman’s trapped under a beam, and the man isn’t moving. I think he’s dead. Say, Vri didn’t happen to give you the ability to resurrect people, did he?”

“I’m pretty sure that we can get them out. One of us has to lift the beam while the other one pulls her out though. Her legs appear to be broken. You lift the beam, I try to save the woman”,
he decided because she seemed to be a lot stronger than he was even though she was about a head shorter. It was probably a side effect of having so many blessings, he decided, and thus he didn’t mind at all. “Ready when you are”, he said and carefully moved closer to the woman. Going in there was probably dangerous, he realized, but he didn’t care. He was a thief and a liar and a lot of other bad things, but he was definitely not a coward!

“We are coming!” he called out to the woman.
word count: 498

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Among the Rubble

"Almost always," she said, in response to his question of whether she was serious. "And certainly yes right now. Famula, Vri and Moseke." Life and death and the in between, she knew. He looked at her and shrugged and Faith smiled - she had no concern what people thought of her allegiance to and worship of the Immortals, but she knew that she had spent all of her life up until a certain point being judged on marks on her -those ones slave brands. The marks of the Immortals? Those she was incredibly proud of and would not hide. So she gave a slight smile and carried on with what they were doing. But morbid?

"It does not seem morbid to me. It seems that death is inevitable in birth. It is part of life, unless you are an Immortal and even they can die." So she understood anyhow. She hadn't seen one die or anything, but she had often wondered if Vri would be there for his family, in the way that he would be for hers. But that was a largely idle wondering, she knew. But yes, she said, she had used her abilities to solve a murder. "There was a serial killer in Rharne. The abilities granted to me were very helpful in finding him." Faith recalled it well - and they had been inordinately useful it had to be said.

But their conversation was stopped short at the finding of the people and Devin looked and then told her what he saw. Resurrection? "Yes, but I've used it," she said, honestly. He suggested she lifted the beam and Faith moved. "Alright, I'm in place," she said and when he said he was ready when she was, she counted them in. "On three. One... two.. three." She lifted the beam and Devin pulled the woman out. The scream as he did reverberated around the place and then the woman passed out. Her legs were mangled and yet Faith, whose muscles in her arms were showing in her wiry form. "Get him out, too. Just pull him, he's dead." He very obviously was, to her, and had been for some time. Still, they had to get him out. "Any time, now, that would be great!" It was rare that Faith was snippy, but this was a heavy beam.

Still, once either the man was out or she'd realised that it wasn't happening, Faith moved over to the woman. "She's lost a lot of blood. Here, put your hand here and apply pressure. Hard!" Taking his hand she put it over a gaping wound and showed him where and how to press. Hopefully, he'd do that long and hard enough that he'd buy her enough time to grab things from her medical kit and start to work stitching.

"So, what did you say you did? How much medical knowledge do you have?" Faith asked, just a little bit too brightly.
word count: 498
Devin
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Among the Rubble

“One trial I’ll have three blessings as well!” Devin vowed. What Faith had told him so far had sounded really useful, besides, he probably needed a bit of divinity in his life if he wanted to become the best thief in all of Idalos. “Or maybe four or five”, he added before he wondered if that would really be such a good idea. He wasn’t particularly worried about satisfying all those Immortals, but he wasn’t sure if he had enough room on his body for all the tattoos – and if they would match. He also wanted to look good!

“I’ve never heard about an Immortal that died”, Devin admitted. If they hadn’t currently been trying to save a life, he would have said more because this was an incredibly fascinating topic, but as it was he waited for Faith to lift the beam before he quickly crawled towards the trapped woman, praying that none of the stones around him would suddenly come loose and kill him or knock him unconscious. Faith had told him that death was a part of life, but he had absolutely no interest in dying anytime soon!

“This may hurt a little”, he warned the woman as he knelt down next to her and wondered which part of her he should grab – her shoulders, her arms or her legs. He had never dragged a person before, so he wasn’t sure how it was usually done. He decided on reaching under her arms because he was worried that he would cause further damage if he dragged her by her broken legs and pulled with all of his strength, groaning as he did so. By the Fates, he hadn’t expected her to be that heavy!

The moment that he moved her, she let out a deafening scream, and he abruptly let go and looked at her wide-eyed before he grabbed her again and continued to pull until she was lying next to Faith. It occurred to him that the fact that she had fallen unconscious was probably a bad sign, but right now he was grateful for it because that scream had been absolutely terrible. “You can let go of the beam now”, he informed Faith and allowed himself a moment to be sufficiently impressed by her strength before he slumped down next to her – only to abruptly jump up again the moment that Faith snapped at him.

Apparently she had a different idea.

He stared at her incredulously for a moment because he hadn’t thought her capable of such a tone before he opened his mouth in order to argue with her only to immediately close it again as he recalled what she had said about resurrecting people. He abruptly turned around and crawled back in as quickly as he could.

“Here you are”, he informed Faith as he deposited the body next to the woman who was still unconscious, breathing heavily, and wiped his brow with the back of his sleeve before he looked at her expectantly. He had never seen somebody return from the dead before, so he was quite excited. Maybe, he thought, he should try and befriend her in case he ever needed resurrecting. He wasn’t particularly keen on finding out what the afterlife was like!

It seemed as if she wanted to help the woman first and then resurrect the man though, so he moved over to her, knelt down next to her and pressed as hard as he could, without hesitation. He didn’t have any issues with blood. He had seen much, much worse than this here (such as a man that had practically been ripped apart by the shadow beasts that had attacked Rynmere), besides, a part of him actually found it interesting, even though it was a little messy.

“I’m a musician”, he replied without hesitation as she asked him what he did – because he did play the lute, and he wasn’t half bad at it. “But I have a little medical experience as well!” he proclaimed which was actually kind of true. He’d taken care of his mother when she had been sick and fed her chicken soup, put a wet cloth on her forehead and made sure that she was comfortable. That counted, right?

Right?
word count: 722

Appearance

Items

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Among the Rubble

Faith looked at Devin and nodded her thanks, but turned her attention almost immediately on to the two of them. The man, just one look at him told her what she needed to know and her frown deepened. There was no soul lingering here, he had passed over and so Faith sent a silent prayer for him to the Immortals she worshipped and got to work on the woman. "He's gone, there's nothing we can do. It's very time sensitive and I'm afraid, we weren't quick enough," she said with a slight frown on her face. Faith took each death seriously, rather like a failure on her part and this one was no different. She had been quite brusque with Devin, she knew, but he'd seemed half inclined to just stop and this beam was heavy. So, she smiled at him, as best she could and spoke to him as they worked on the woman.

"A musician?" Faith asked, putting her hand over his and pressing down with the amount of pressure he needed to in order to stay the bleeding. "That hard. Keep it constant, I'll be as quick as I can be, I promise you." As she worked on the other wound which was pouring blood, Faith spoke to Devin. Whether he knew it or not, she did it to keep him calm, keep him focused on what he was doing but not too focused on what was happening. She'd seen too many people lose it completely once they'd realised what was actually happening.

"I used to employ a bard at my restaurant. Are you any good?" Faith asked, apparently interested although in truth she mostly was just trying to keep him from not descending into panic. She smiled at him as she finished stitching the woman's side and then began to work where he was holding. She gestured that he should keep his hands where they were, for the moment at least. "You know, you saved this woman's life." Faith said, her voice genuine as she spoke. "You were here searching for her when I got here, without you I couldn't have pulled her out. You saved her." It was important to recognise it, to understand that there was a part he'd played here which meant this woman was alive.

"What medical experience do you have?" Faith asked, curiously. "If it isn't emergency response, I'm happy to show you what I'm doing as I'm doing it?" He seemed interested and she was of the opinion that the more people who knew medical emergency care, the better. If it was up to her, training in it would be free to everyone and compulsory with many jobs. But then, she was more than aware that she wasn't entirely a reasonable human being.
word count: 481
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Scalvoris Town”