Holiday Event 717 - Tristan

A settlement east of Rynmere across a stretch of water called 'the eastern trench' broken into three regions: Welles, Oakleigh, and Berwick.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event 717 - Tristan

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. You are receiving the following:

GIFT ITEMS
  • Royal purple, male intact Nightpup
  • Lead and collar
  • Dog bed
  • Bowl

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wears Variable Holiday Crowns

Holiday animals were often the cutest, cuddliest, most loved animals on the face of Idalos. Days leading up to the giving and receiving of gifts meant that the dreams of children were often revolving around the animal they most desired. Most wanted kitties and puppies while others desired little dragons, exotic birds, and poisonous reptiles. She loved seeing what they wanted out of their pets; however, Saoire's favorite thing was to watch them take the lid off the box containing their rambunctious pet.

This particular gift that needed delivering was not something that she really wanted to give up. She was delivering a Nightpup to Duke Oakleigh. Tristan had recently had a daughter, although some would argue she had been born several arcs ago given her rapid growth. Saoire did her best to stay away from her dreams, given her lineage. Maybe this pup would give her something pleasant to dream about.

Saoire arrived in Oakleigh before fracturing herself an entrance directly in Ayla Venora Oakleigh's room. She was sleeping, her face relaxed. The puppy was squirming in her arms and Saoire was forced to cast a light sleep over the puppy so that he would not wake the little girl. Delicately, Saoire set the puppy on the bed next to Ayla before arranging the other items next to her bed. Quietly she slipped away from the girl to find Tristan. He too, was sleep soundly in his bed. She set a note on the table next to him, smiling.

Someone was about to get into serious trouble for gifting a little girl a puppy. In the morning, Saoire imagined that Ayla would come running up to her father, begging him to let her keep it. The holidays were pleasant, filled with laughter and family. Then, there was chaos.

Dear Duke Venora,

I send you this gift as a man soon to be a father, knowing that you have a child of your own I could think of no better gift than a loyal guardian for the little Lady. I am sure she will find joy and happiness in the company of these loving caring and fluffy dogs, the breed are called Nightpup and they come from the land of Scalvoris. They are treasured for their beauty and their kind temperament although they will protect those they care for like a lion.

I hope this gift along with the accompanying paraphernalia will bring you and your daughter joy and comfort in the future. I look forward to seeing you again your Grace and meeting your daughter one day too, I think she will like the Pup.

Yours sincerely,
Baron Xander Calen Andaris

P.S. Make sure to look at the dog in the night.

[/font]
word count: 577
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Eastern Settlement”