Andráska's Mailbox

Letters, invitations, fan mail, proclamations of true love, you know how it is.

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Andráska's Mailbox

91st Ashan, 717
Lord Andraska,

I am writing to invite you, your siblings and guests each to my wedding. Padraig and I will be getting married on the 122nd Vhalar on Scalvoris and it would be our great pleasure to see you there. I thought it better to send a letter to you and to ask you to invite your siblings also, if you would? I am grateful to each of you in different ways and for different reasons ~ but the invitation is to you all.

It is my hope that you are all well. The invitation includes guests and children, of course.

With fondest regards,

Faith.
word count: 107
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Andráska's Mailbox

3rd Ymiden, 717
Andraska,

Thank you so much for the gift you sent. It is beautiful and thoughtful ~ it is also likely to send the gossip mongers into paroxysms of delight! I have no words to tell you how much it makes me happy to hear you say that you feel better. It is a long and slow process and I would hope that you allow yourself half of the time, at least, that you would give to others. You are a rare and precious individual and I would hate to see any damage done to you being long lasting. It would be like marring a perfect diamond, after all!

I assure you that my daughter will be delighted. I hope that soon she feels able to speak to someone other than me, her isolation is very difficult to see. Yet, all I can do is love her for who she is and accept that, right now, that is all that she can do.

And on the issues of Barony, I believe and have always believed that there is more to gain from co-operation and working together than there is from unnecessary competition. If the Seven could work together to found this place, we can work together in their name. Namely, yes I would be delighted to work with you and to set up trade routes. We are looking at how to expand and that will be something which would be more than welcome as an avenue. More than that, it would necessitate a meeting, in all probability and I would be delighted to take that opportunity.

The gift, Andraska, is a beautiful thing. Thank you for it so much. Your words are well received but it is your actions and your sentiment which I am truly grateful for. As the only girl in four children, somehow I have no brothers either. How that came to be seems like a strange collection of circumstances, but it is what it is and I will simply thank the Seven and the Immortals that I have you, my most favourite Venora.

I will speak to you soon. You are always, always, welcome in my home.

With all my love,

Celeste.
word count: 368
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Andráska's Mailbox

83rd of Ymiden, Arc 717

Dear Brother,

As of tomorrow, I will be declaring my intentions to have father answer for his crimes against our house, and mother for her neglect and incompetence. I know you have always had a much better relationship with her than I, but you must acknowledge that our mother is directly responsible for arcs of rape and abuse against her children. I ask that you assist me in this trial as someone who knows the victimization of both myself and our dear, departed sister. Please.

Yours Truly,
Alistair
word count: 93
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Andráska's Mailbox

1st Zi'da, 717
Andraska,

How are you, my friend? I am so sorry not to have written sooner, but this pregnancy has left me sick and sleeping a lot. But I am feeling much better as it progresses and so, as I am able to, I wanted to write to you. How are you? I miss you and speaking to you. I would be delighted were you to consider coming to Astedia for a visit. We could discuss alliances and trade negotiations and all those things which we must discuss and we could laugh and talk like two actual people, also.

Would you be able to? I can not really travel at the moment, my condition has Xander fussing around like a very fussy thing. He is looking forward to being a father, very much. I remain determined to fill our house with laughter and music and so, if your shoulder allows it, I would love a lesson or two on the cello ~ I hope to learn to play the harp, too, I don't suppose you know how, do you? Either way, I look forward to hearing from you.

Wherever you are, whatever you do, while I have breath you have a true friend. I never doubt the same is true in reverse.

With all my love,

Celeste.
word count: 220
Oliver Venora
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Baron
Renown: 100
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Andráska's Mailbox

Cylus 6 718

His Grace Andraska Venora,

Cousin. My apologies for waiting so long to write, but there have been some strange occurrences on this side of the duchy, and it is high time you are told, before it is too late. After the Gala I threw in Zi'da, Darcyanna and I were attacked by Pythera, and I am sure that I do not need to stress to you the gravity of the situation with her entrance into the matter. Though we are unsure as of this time whether it is a coordinated effort by the faction VII, or whether Pythera is acting on her own feelings of vengeance against Darcy and I, or if the entirety of the criminal organization is planning some sort of plan for the duchy itself.

We should be prepared for the latter while we pray for the former. I am prepared to host the Dukes and Duchesses of the duchies, along with Sergeant Warrick and Cousin Tristan, to prepare for a plan of attack in case they do strike. It would do me relief to hear from you, simply so that I know Pythera has not begun to target the others in the family, Sevens desire.

If you choose to attend, we will meet here in Bellesoir on the Thirtieth of Cylus.

Be well, Cousin.

Beauty
Grace
Duty

Oliver Sebastian Venora
word count: 228
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Andráska's Mailbox

78th of Ymiden, Arc 718

From Your Brother Once Had,
I'm sorry, Andras. That's all I can really say. I said you were losing control, but clearly I was. I've lost it all, and most terribly, I've lost you.

I miss you, little brother. I miss what times we once had -- back when I was capable of seeing anything but malice, and fury, and forlorn sorrow. I want things to be as they once were.

If you can ever find it within yourself, please, forgive me. And if there is even the slightest chance of reconciliation... despite all that I have done to fail you and our family, then please allow me that chance. There is a small aviary in the northeastern district of Welles that you may send your letters to. I will come in the form of a stranger, unrecognizable, and seek them out.

I love you, Andraska. Regardless of how you feel, I always will.

Alistair
word count: 163
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”