Kudos Thread

Recognize others for their help and contributions here.

Site News and Discussions here

Moderator: Staff

Ryder
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 120
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

Got a couple of nominations that I think are important!

Noth, Kovic, Nero and Navyri. As a returning player, I was nervous to come back. I'd always wanted to write in Etzos, but solos were never my thing and having a group I've never written with before was nerve wracking. But from the get-go, you guys were amazing, and still are now. Without you Ryder wouldn't be the PC he is today, and I would be having nowhere near as much fun as I am writing him!

Malt - This had to be said. But my god, you are an AMAZING mod. You have put up with way too many PM's from me, worked out far too many complicated price list queries, and helped me tackle Ryder's expensive spending habits. Huge kudos to you man, we love what you do - and you do it amazingly. Thanks for your patience, plots and general badassery <3

Finally, Banshee. We've talked a lot before your rise to the staff ranks, and you've always been fun to chat to and have around, but seeing how you've taken to staff has been really nice and pleasant to see. You are doing amazingly well, and I want to acknowledge that here. Your patience with me fixing stupid errors on my CS, alongside an amazing starter quest, made me really happy and amazed at how you're doing. So well done you!

That's all for now, but Kudos to everyone and anyone I've threaded with on either PC. Loving both Ela and Ryder, and you guys help make them so much fun!
word count: 275
"The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them" ~ Suzy Kassem
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Kudos Thread

thank you.
I’d like to give a shout-out to a few mods who I’ve been meaning to thank for a while:

1. Oracle. Since she joined the Rharne team, she’s been an absolute gem. She’s reached out to our players to see if they need help, created maps & locations, started running numerous modded threads, and has such a helpful, positive, creative energy that makes people (myself included!) want to be in the city. She makes it incredibly easy to work with her, and I’m so grateful she expressed interest in Rharne.

2. Anomaly. This superhero is running a one-woman Advocate team, and is doing it like a champion. I’m so impressed by the effort she’s putting in both behind the scenes and in front of them, and think she deserves many, many thanks for all that she does.

3. Djinn & Banshee. These two have been vital in keeping our CS thread up-to-date, and without them we would be years behind in our reviews. I’d like to express my thanks to both of them for all of their hard work!

4. Muse & Khymarah. Thank you both for bringing life into Rynmere, for tackling the city’s moderation with energy and grace, and for building interesting plots that have flowed out into other cities and are causing intrigue site-wide.

5. Plague. Thank you for managing to answer the numerous questions that have been thrown your way in these past few weeks in spite of everything that is going on in your offline life. This site wouldn’t be the same without you, and I am so grateful you’re here.

x
word count: 282

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Kudos Thread

Maltruism,

I really don't know where to start with the thanks that I have to give to Malt. In this thread he has made me laugh, cry, gasp in surprise and chat has been abuzz with the whole plot. It's been a truly wonderful privilege to be part of what he's done here and the story he has crafted has been superb. I think what I love the most about writing with Malt is that, as a mod, he writes for the players ~ even as his NPC killed Faith, it was obvious that Malt was writing always with me the player firmly in mind. Each finely crafted word is something for me - he is a selfless, thoughtful individual and, truly, the most amazing mod I've come across.

Thank you so much, Malt. I'm so grateful to you for the thread which killed Faith -every aspect of it (the posts, the story, everything) was, as Goldilocks might say... Just Right!
word count: 164
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Ryder
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 120
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

OK I'LL STOP DOING THESE SOON BUT MALT NEEDS ANOTHER ONE OK (See below)

Simply put, everything Faith said above could not be more true. That thread was the most beautiful piece of writing I have ever read, on all accounts. Full credit to Faith and Malt, that was incredible. A stunning mod and a fantastic character combined to make a masterpiece, and I mean that full-heartedly. Well done <3

I also wanna shout out Lavana for this one, because your PC is so much fun and I love her. She's perfectly Lavana, and there's no better way to describe it than that. She's true to herself, and she makes for such a fun thread partner. Even if my replies are stupidly slow, reading your posts is really enjoyable and I always find myself reading more. So well done my dude!

Night and Amaris, firstly because all of your characters are really fun to read and write with (though we haven't had the chance to fully explore that yet, I'm so excited to finally get this show on the road). But because OOC it's been so much fun hanging with you guys, talking about IC stuff and just generally talking. Also coz I've wanted to thread with you guys forever so, now we can!

And basically anyone I've interacted with on-site or on Discord coz you guys are all great :lol:
word count: 241
"The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them" ~ Suzy Kassem
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Kudos Thread

Kudos to Doran Cooney for reviewing a massive amount of threads, and catching us up completely on the queue! :D
word count: 19
Banshee
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Staff

Kudos Thread

Kudos to Tyrant and Ghoul for absolutely slaying the CS reviews today. Both of you were instated yesterday and yet you've already managed to make a huge difference. Very well deserved pat on the backs.

Respect!
word count: 37
Patrick
Approved Character
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Kudos Thread

This is silly but I think deserved as well, a big thanks to Doran Cooney for handling reviews in the dark dank recesses of the Adult Forum! May your mind be forever changed by what goes down there, and the bleach provided from Amaris strong enough to wash your eyes to purity again.
word count: 53
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Kudos Thread

I
just want to second the shout out to Ghoul for handling Jedith's CS.
word count: 15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Munchkin
General Staff
Race: Mer
Profession: Former Advocate, Current Cool Dude
Office

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Miscellaneous

Kudos Thread

Kudos!

Kudos to Perseus, for not only making badass templated, but generally being incredibly nice and friendly in chat. (Plus, you make super badass templates. So well done and many thanks!)
word count: 31
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Kudos Thread

Ghoul!!

It's so good to have Ghoul back in Scalvoris and, alongside starting up modded threads, sorting out lore things and coming up with great faction ideas, Ghoul has been tireless at working on CS approvals!

Thanks so much!

Tyrant!!

Wow - so much energy and great to see you on staff! You have knocked out a load of CS reviews and worked really hard! It's appreciated!

Doran, Zipper, Tristan, Alistair, Rynata... ALL our peer reviewers!

Wow - so much review!! Thank you so much for the reviews, each of you. It's so appreciated, what you do. You guys rock!

word count: 101
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “News & Discussion”