Ether the Gentle

This is a city located on the coast of western Idalos and stands as a pillar of light against the dark cliff faces surrounding it. Ne'haer is considered a port city for ships as well as the last stop for most seafarers adventuring to locate the Iulure Isles. For this, it is nicknamed "Death's Door". In contrast to its nickname, this city focuses mostly on religious values and rituals for the protection of the immortals watching over their city. Ne'haer is also a city booming with trade and nobility, as well as jobs and plenty of opportunities to advance in skills and crafts.

Moderators: Jade, Chronicle

Ether the Gentle

Postby Rynata » Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 am

Name: Alistair

Knowledge:
Transmutation: Corrosion
Transmutation: Can shape objects via touch
Transmutation: Corrosion: Can either melt objects or trim them?
Transmutation: Has its roots in crafting
Transmutation: Identify: Is an excellent skill to refer to
Transmutation: Identify: Can be used to learn from other Transmuters
Teaching: Calling in for an expert
Teaching: Using metaphor to teach the self and others
Teaching: Guiding a student into better descriptiveness
Leadership: Surrendering the platform

Non-Skill Knowledge:

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Expenses: N/A
Renown: N/A
Magic XP: N/A

- - -

Comments: Ha! Minor sexual-ish joking I'd say. Anyway, I don't really get a chance to do magic stuff for my PC so the details were interesting and very creative! Jonathan, once your CS is approved, please PM me and I'll post up your rewards.

If you feel I've missed anything or if you have questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Also, please indicate on your request thread that this has been reviewed. Thanks!

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://standingtrials.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=7932[/img][/center]
Rynata
Reverse Pirate

Race: Biqaj
Profession: Ferryman
Renown: +85
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Previous

Return to Ne'haer