• Closed • Closed Waters, Close Quarters (Modded)

This Is Juniper's First quest thread, and probably not her last :P

The Orm'del Sea is an ocean that separates Eastern and Western Idalos. It is said to have many horrors awaiting those that wish to travel through its waters.

Moderator: Maltruism

Closed Waters, Close Quarters (Modded)

Postby Juniper » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 am

1st Trial of Zi'Da, of the 717th Arc

Juniper was so scared she was shaking as she looked up at the pirate captain. The annoyance on the lady's face was quite obvious. She repeated herself with another bang on the table. "TELL ME FOUL BORN LUMP OF TREE!"

Juniper tried to open her mouth to speak but nothing came out the first few times. She could see the pirate getting more and more irritated, waiting for the answer she was looking for. When she finally got her voice it it was practically a small squeak. "You stole... me.. off a merchant ship....when you stole... some of their goods. I'm none of what you're asking about."

Juniper started to breath heavier, like she couldn't breath, gasping for breath as she tried to keep calm. It definitely wasn't working with the way that the Captain was looming over her. She felt like she was going to fall apart at any moment. So this was what her parent's had meant. Go figure she had to find this out the hard way.

"Stole ye? So.. ye were already mine to begin with?" She smirked down at Juniper in such a way that since cold shivers down her nonexistent spine.

"I'm... I'm no ones!" She tried to yell, but it only came out as a whisper.

"What was that sapling? Wanna try that again?"

Juniper gulped as the lady leaned in closer. She shook her head no vigorously. "I... was no ones. I stowed away.. on that ship with Bone. Without being noticed. Till the Fek's you hired found her." She pointed to Bone. "She's my little one! I don't care what you do to me, just... please don't be cruel to her." She could feel the tears welling up in the back of her throat. She looked away from the pirate lady.

The Captain laughed, boisterously. "Then yur just a bad stow away. Don't worry. I'll teach ye some lessons another time." She smirked and leaned in again. "Ye'll be good and stay where I put ye? Ye do that, both ye and yer sarding bird will be fed and watered like the animals ye are. Got it?" She waited for a response.

"Yes... Ma'am." She choked on her words as she felt herself be picked up and was roughly thrown into a drawer of the desk. Getting shut into darkness. With that, she sobbed and sobbed quietly, until she eventually fell asleep. That was, after the Captain stopped laughing.
Juniper
Approved Character

Race: Yludih
Profession: Adventurer
Renown: +10
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Closed Waters, Close Quarters (Modded)

Postby Pegasus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:34 am

Juniper
Overview :  Ohh, Juniper is in a tricky situation here - locked in a drawer with pirates holding her, and her bird, captive. I know that you've got the next part of this plot worked out - I'll be looking forward to reading it.

Fame: None from this.
Loot & Injuries : Bone is bruised an injured. She will recover in a few trials, but isn't a happy bird in the meantime.
Knowledge : Animal Husbandry: Feeding your pet even in extreme circumstances
Animal Husbandry: Talk to your pet to ensure they stay calm
Climbing: Using a rope to help
Detection: Working out what had been stored somewhere by the smell
Detection: Keeping people in sight
Discipline: Fighting back tears
Investigation: Putting together clues
Meditation: Keeping calm
Running: Running as fast as you can
Stealth: Hiding in holes etc
Stealth: Moving quietly
Unarmed Combat: Brawling: The bite
Pegasus
Ignoble steed
Storyteller - Rank 3

Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Medals: 22
Contributor of the Month (1) Guest on Live Chat! (1) World Developer (1) Artíst (1)
Dungeon Master (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1) Supporter (1)
Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Pioneer (1) Puppet Master (1)
Lol Worthy (1) Storyteller (1) Holy Tax Accountant (1) Keyboard Monkey (1)
King Kong (1) Vhalar 716 (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1) Winner Idalos Awards 2016 (1)
Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Crush The Reviews! 15+ (1)

Previous

Return to Orm'del Sea