Renown: -1000
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Development Requests

Hey Guys!

The Purpose of this thread is to allow the Prophets to post any requests that they may have for development. This could range from locations, NPCs, Flora and Fauna, Guilds, or anything else their wonderful imaginations can come up with.

That then leaves you, the inventive players of Standing Trials, to answer their requests!

You must create a thread in the proper subforum with all the pertinent information. I will then read it over, and work out any edits that are required before sending it on to the correct prophet.

At the moment this is brand new, but I'm hoping the other Prophets will have something to put up here soon!
[/font]
word count: 115
Plague
Race: Mer
Renown: 260
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Development Requests

Diseases/Sicknesses

Giant Insects/Arachnids

Have at em :)
word count: 8
Kaladis Anar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith
Renown: -5
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Development Requests

Are insects still needed as I am about to do some cavern dwellers.
word count: 13
NPCs: Ralari - Alaya| Themes: Social - Dreams - Nightmares
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Development Requests

I'd love to see some insects that I could use in Scalvoris - where we have a lot of caves. :)
word count: 20
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Arwel Kyric
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 48
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Development Requests

I do have some insect like creatures that I could put in Scalvoris actually ^-^ I'll make a note of it in the doc where I'm working on them~
word count: 30
Kaladis Anar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith
Renown: -5
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Development Requests

Pegasus wrote:I'd love to see some insects that I could use in Scalvoris - where we have a lot of caves. :)
Sure thing, I put the sand beetle up a few days ago in flora/fauna but that is for your coastal areas, if you want to review that. I will do a few more applicable insects now, if you don't mind me having several entries up at once. A few larger and a few smaller.

-edit
And with golem's kind go ahead for me to do several at once, the first spider is up in monsters/antagonists.
word count: 101
NPCs: Ralari - Alaya| Themes: Social - Dreams - Nightmares
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Development Requests

If anyone's feeling particularly creative, I'd love, love, love to request some of the following for Rharne:

1. Alcohol (ex. different types of beers, wine, hard liquor mixes, etc.) Examples can be found here.

2. Fauna (animals and/or monsters specific to Rharne or Central Idalos)

3. Flora (plants specific to Rharne or Central Idalos)

4. Drugs

Thanks, all! <3
word count: 62

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Arwel Kyric
Renown: 48
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Development Requests

ohoh! I can do alcohol!!
word count: 5
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Development Requests

Rharne Dev Request!
I’d like to make a request for players & staff to help bring a bit more magic into Rharne! If you have an interest in development and would like to help out, I’m particularly looking for some of the following:
  • 1. Flora. I’m looking for unique flora that can be found within Rharne’s Stormlands or Lake Lovalus or the Isle Vyrelle. Maybe something thematic to lightning or alcohol?

2. Fauna. I’m always looking for unique fauna for Rharne – whether it be monsters, dangerous animals, beautiful animals, or pets. I’ve been particularly interested in birds lately, or perhaps even Rharne-specific horse breeds.

3. Stormlands locations – particularly unique locations that a player can explore and interact with. Maybe an abandoned farm or winery, or a mysterious ruin, or a natural location that makes for a good day trip!

4. Shops. I’m looking for some shop locations within the Dust Market, Earth Market, and/or Glass Market that have unique goods/services and NPCs for players to interact with. Black market locations would be awesome, too.

5. Alcohol. Always looking for more alcohol write-ups! Wine, beer, and hard liquor – or even a Rharne-centric cocktail.

6. Holidays & festivals! I'm always looking to introduce more holidays & festivals to Rharne, no matter how silly. The city loves its parties!
PS. Big shout-out to Sephira for her incredible write-ups and help within Rharne! <3
word count: 242

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Zasalamir
Renown: 20
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Development Requests

Rumour wrote:
Rharne Dev Request!
I’d like to make a request for players & staff to help bring a bit more magic into Rharne! If you have an interest in development and would like to help out, I’m particularly looking for some of the following:
  • 1. Flora. I’m looking for unique flora that can be found within Rharne’s Stormlands or Lake Lovalus or the Isle Vyrelle. Maybe something thematic to lightning or alcohol?

2. Fauna. I’m always looking for unique fauna for Rharne – whether it be monsters, dangerous animals, beautiful animals, or pets. I’ve been particularly interested in birds lately, or perhaps even Rharne-specific horse breeds.

3. Stormlands locations – particularly unique locations that a player can explore and interact with. Maybe an abandoned farm or winery, or a mysterious ruin, or a natural location that makes for a good day trip!

4. Shops. I’m looking for some shop locations within the Dust Market, Earth Market, and/or Glass Market that have unique goods/services and NPCs for players to interact with. Black market locations would be awesome, too.

5. Alcohol. Always looking for more alcohol write-ups! Wine, beer, and hard liquor – or even a Rharne-centric cocktail.

6. Holidays & festivals! I'm always looking to introduce more holidays & festivals to Rharne, no matter how silly. The city loves its parties!
PS. Big shout-out to Sephira for her incredible write-ups and help within Rharne! <3

i do believe i have some locations and a lightning bird and horse i can put in rharne for you
word count: 264
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “CtW - Unfinished Archive”