Sor'an's Templates

In this section, players can learn how to construct their own post templates for their roleplays. Inside is a list of BBCode available on the site as well as how to use it. If anyone needs any help with developing a template, feel free to hop into chat or PM someone for assistance.

Moderator: Staff

Sor'an
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Priest
Renown: 25
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam sapien risus, pulvinar sed ex eget, pulvinar posuere dolor. Sed ac quam in nisi sollicitudin semper. Phasellus metus ipsum, fermentum nec lacus at, interdum lacinia augue. Donec condimentum purus vitae est hendrerit aliquam. In fermentum metus purus, nec placerat lacus pretium vel. Proin tempor ex eu egestas vulputate. Nam gravida a orci eget condimentum. In iaculis, lorem pharetra faucibus volutpat, nibh elit auctor dui, ac vestibulum purus tellus vitae turpis.

Xanthea, Common
Last edited by Sor'an on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 9 times in total. word count: 82
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he's quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she's gorgeous, she's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain't easy, 'cause when they met it was MURDER!

Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye. He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop. When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!). Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye. Hong Kong Phooey, he's fan-riffic!

One for all and all for one, Muskehounds are always ready. One for all and all for one, helping everybody. One for all and all for one, it's a pretty story. Sharing everything with fun, that's the way to be. One for all and all for one, Muskehounds are always ready. One for all and all for one, helping everybody. One for all and all for one, can sound pretty corny. If you've got a problem chum, think how it could be.

Xanthea, Common
[/font][/style]
Last edited by Sor'an on Wed May 16, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 218
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart, a self-made millionaire, he's quite a guy. This is Mrs H., she's gorgeous, she's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of both of them, which ain't easy, 'cause when they met it was MURDER!

Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye. He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop. When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!). Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Hong Kong Phooey, quicker than the human eye. Hong Kong Phooey, he's fan-riffic!

One for all and all for one, Muskehounds are always ready. One for all and all for one, helping everybody. One for all and all for one, it's a pretty story. Sharing everything with fun, that's the way to be. One for all and all for one, Muskehounds are always ready. One for all and all for one, helping everybody. One for all and all for one, can sound pretty corny. If you've got a problem chum, think how it could be.

Xanthea, Common
Last edited by Sor'an on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 7 times in total. word count: 216
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

Xanthea, Common
Last edited by Sor'an on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 216
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It's true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. 'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose. Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thundercats!

Xanthea, Common
word count: 183
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

Xanthea, Common
[/font][/style]
word count: 218
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

Xanthea, Common
word count: 216
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Sor'an's Templates

Timestamp

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness.

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful.

Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally

Template for @Kamilah Alm'Gwar
word count: 107
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Timestamp

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It's true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. 'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose. Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thundercats!

Xanthea, Common

word count: 183
Sor'an
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Timestamp

Xanthea, Common

word count: 216
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Post Templates”