Help! New Partner Needed!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Freya DuCarinos
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Drug Trafficker
Renown: 65
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Heya,

So I've got an issue and I need help resolving it if anyone is looking for a permanent RPing buddy. The issue is that my RP partner is not around anymore and I feel bad, having already poked them to come back and write, to keep asking and I think they might be completely finished with ST. That being said, their character, Wendell, was a major part of my character's story, so much so that I'm considering killing her off because she's literally stuck without him. I love her story and I'm really upset because it's barely begun, has so much potential, and I'm having to decide her fate now.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in pairing with my character? I AM looking to build a relationship with whomever ICly, so you can't be afraid to write romance. Freya is an adventuring, drug smuggling pirate who is loyal to a fault and very emotionally driven. She pairs well with those who can stand their ground against her while also maintaining a logical and gentle side.

So if anyone is interested, please let me know! Otherwise, I think I'll have to 'x' her out and move onto the next concept.
word count: 212
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hi Freya,

I’m so sorry to hear that your writing partner isn’t coming back. That puts you in a tough position, plot-wise, and I would really hate to see you have to kill off or retire Freya because of that. She’s a great character and I’d love for her to stick around the site.

Have you thought about posting a thread in the Character Workshop forum or The Clinic subforum with a brief summary of your plot & why you’re stuck? We might be able to brainstorm some ideas with the community and the staff to help get you out of the situation you’re in.

I know this doesn’t help from a “pairing up your character” perspective, but maybe we can help you get your plot back on track. <3

-Ru
word count: 138

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 36
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Is Freya still in Ne'haer? I'm sure we could work something out if you're interested?
word count: 18

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
Freya DuCarinos
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Drug Trafficker
Renown: 65
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Messaged.
word count: 1
Wendell
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Was just waiting for you to smack me with one of those mad plots, baby. X never kill the Freya.
word count: 20
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”