Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

Gather your exploration gear, we're going treasure hunting.

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Oberan
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Full time nuisance
Renown: 292
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

I am definitely interested in a treasure hunt! If I can still join in on the fun, I'd gladly do so!
word count: 22
Just because I shouldn't doesn't mean I won't.

Mortalborn Abilities | Die Roller | Capstones
Tio Silver
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Immortal
Profession: God of Curses
Renown: 665
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

So the good news is that I'm having some PM's with Maltruism right now about catching the good old portal express over to Etzos near the end of the season in order to run a special thread with the faction I'm hoping to make, and though it's not fully sorted yet we seem near to completing a plan. This means it's likely that Tio will be in Etzos at the start of Cylus.

The bad news is that I don't want to miss the seasonal event thread in Scalvoris as its part of a quest-line I've become really invested in. Pegasus usually sets seasonal events around the middle of the seasonal calendar, so assuming I can grab a portal back to Scalvoris again and that the treasure hunt only takes a couple of weeks or so then I should be fine to join.

I'm really sorry that I can only offer you a 'maybe' when you're doing final calls. If you don't want someone who can't fully commit right now then I completely understand and will drop out. If you are okay with it however then count me in!
word count: 201
Fast Facts
Noticeable quirks your character can see when threading with Tio.

Floats

Tio floats in the air, usually just a foot off the ground.

Explodeibur

Tio wears a scary looking gauntlet on his right hand that is clearly magical. It creates explosions.

Mercury

Tio has a masked alter ego who leads The Court of Miracles.

Enchanting Voice

Tio's voice has hypnotic properties.
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

Awesomesauce! Tio I already had you down as I recalled you and Genna were interested when I first posted about this plot before. :) I've added a few names with a 'maybe' next to them, in the event that they do end up wanting to join in or find themselves unable to for various reasons. I've also noted the locations of those interested in joining as well, just for reference on my part since I'm orchestrating my own sort of seasonal plot.

Gennadiya [Ne'haer]
Tio Silver [Scalvoris]
Ellen'wyn [Etzos]
Gangui (Possibly) [Etzos]
Zipper (Possibly) [Etzos]
Finn (Possibly) [Etzos]
Guillermos [Etzos]
Oberan [Etzos]
word count: 106
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

Well we have a pretty good size list now and a week has passed, so I'll be making efforts to reach those who signed on and seeing how they want to join in on this event. :) We'll also have a group chat set up so we can coordinate how the event goes down together, as I'll be constructing a map of Orimar before the season changes over. Stay in touch my fellow writers, you're journey to Orimar is going to begin soon!
word count: 86
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

Hey peeps, so the treasure hunt is going to be imminent soon! January is over halfway through and that means getting everything in line for the plot, so far we've gotten a few interested people involved and we're getting the rest situated to where they're in on the quest also. I'd also made known the plans for Zi'da but there's slight readjustments to the time frame as Patrick will be making his travel plans urgent before the 85th. So everyone who is participating needs to have the 85th of Zi'da an onward clear on their schedule, as well as the rest of Cylus for the actual treasure hunting plot.

Progress so far and changes include:
2- Patrick heads to Foster's Landing (Done)
5- Patrick rescues his friend. (Done)
11- Patrick attempts to steal the chalice. (In Progress)
12- Patrick heads to Rharne. (Done)
42- Arrives in Rharne. (Done)
75- Arrives back in Foster's Landing
81- Arrives back in Etzos
85- Expedition to the ruins starts, volunteers are called to move south and meet in Fordwell
93- Zi'da ends with a bang, as a bunch of supplies being towed downriver from Southgard are burned.

See between the 81 and 85 there's four days left open, which can be days for those who are still waiting to be involved find a way to join in. I'll be pming those who are still in that list, as there are only a couple left, while those who are already in on it will be pm'd later with either a thread or something involving their notice to meet in Fordwell.

When Cylus starts that's when the real fun begins, only 30 days to locate the entrance to Orimar, and if that chance is missed it'll be a whole year before it comes up again. :) More details on locating Orimar will be posted in a few days!
word count: 326
"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey! A Treasure Hunt!

Hey peeps, so here's my thinking in terms of time length for this plot. Obviously a bit of travel is going to occur and by Cylus 1 everyone should be in Fordwell before the hunt for the ruins commences. From that point on the outline of the plot looks like this:

Granted trips downriver from Highbend to Fordwell look to be a day's worth of time, I'm guessing that a couple days spent downriver will lead the opposing team (Raimeus) to the first red dot labelled Raimeus' Encampment. From there his team is going to spend a couple of days searching through ruins just south of his encampment, while Patrick's team is going to arrive at their own encampment by Cylus 5th. So here's my initial outline:

Cylus 1: Both teams head from Fordwell in search of the ruins rumored to be southeast from there.
Cylus 3: Raimeus' expedition makes camp north of some promising sights, scouts are sent scouring through these ruins looking for anything.
Cylus 5: Patrick's expedition reaches the southern sight of ruins, makes camp there while they figure out how to locate the entrance.

Now this is heavily dependent on one factor: the chalice. Right now the thread determining which team has it is in progress, but you can imagine whichever team keeps it will have their search time shortened by a day or two. Either way both teams are going to run into each other come the moment Orimar's gate is about to open. So putting to thought the time spent getting to the sight of the entrance:

Cylus 10: An ancient statue is located within the wilderness, with unusual architecture found within the vicinity.

And with the events that unfold after discovering this, I'm happy to assume that they'll spend the rest of that day/another day maybe exploring the ruins within. Which means come Cylus 12-15 our characters may very well be done and out of there half way through the season.
word count: 339
"Freedom is everything."

Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”