Back... Again?

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 36
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Back... Again?

Yes? I think so? If I can get Duncan back up and off the ground and fill in his plot holes that is. ANyway,
just dropping a quick little note here to get a feel on how I'm going to do this. If you're in need of a big burly ball of guilt and perpetually warring violent and sensitive urges, let me know. I'm looking for a long term plot, or any ideas that i can redirect Duncan towards, as he's obviously quite lost right now.

Besides that I'm thinking of making an entirely new PC, probably another male. So this ones kind of an open call. If you're in need of any kind of PC to fill in some plot holes of your own, let me know and I'll see if I can get down with it :D
word count: 145

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
Maebella
Race: Eídisi
Renown: 54
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Back... Again?

If you're sticking around Viden then I'm sure that I could find some use for you :lol: Seriously though, there could be some very strange potential there. It's pretty quiet there right now, just me and Yolande but Djinn is gonna do quest things. I'm sure it'll be EPIC!
word count: 53
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Back... Again?

Just dropping in to say welcome back, Duncan. :) It's nice to see you around the forums again. Hope you have good luck with finding writing partners!

Cheers,
Ru
word count: 29

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Duncan Oisin
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 36
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Back... Again?

Maebella; I probably won't be coming back to Viden as it is, just due to it being so quiet. If I cant find anything else to get Dunc into action with then I'll let you know though!!

Ru; Thank you! I'm glad to be back and writing Dunc again, I missed him! Hopefully I can find some way to get him going again.
word count: 66

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”