The Commonwealth: A Mage Liberation Society

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Postby Alistair » Sat May 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello people!

I would like to recruit for the Commonwealth for Free Mages, also just called the Commonwealth. This is a group designed for mages who identify with their magic, who are escaping persecution/seeking freedom, and/or are just trying to be initiated or learn more about magic. This group is also designed for any characters seeking to get into the world of magic; it's an organized collective of (fairly) ethical mages that are attempting to build a centralized mage community across Idalos, advocating for mages and their interests.

It is, also, an attempt to build an independent mage city-state - an effort that anyone who's interested can help with!

We have a lot of plot ideas planned and there's a lot that I think we can do with this group, in both the Ne'haer region (its HQ, Acadia) and internationally. So, I'd love for people to join - there's lots of good opportunity to get in good and early and be a part of some epic magic plots, hopefully some metaplots too if we can draw interest. : D

If you're interested, post here or drop me a PM! I'd be happy to thread with you and coordinate plots. Thanks!
Alistair
Remember why mages are feared.

Race: Human
Profession: Doctor
Renown: +390
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters
Medals: 39
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Artíst (1) Painting With Words (1)
Shop Keeper (1) Ambassador (1) Supporter (1) Alpha Testing (1)
Beta Bot (1) Review Master (1) One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1)
Pioneer (1) Hoarder (1) First Love (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1)
Right In The Feels (1) Married (1) First Kiss (1) Heartbreaker (1)
Heartbreak (1) Changed (1) Starting A Family (1) Murderer (1)
Shopaholic (1) Scandalous (1) Immortal Lover (1) Party Animal (1)
Keep it in the Family (1) Pen Pal (1) Mailman (1) Legend In Waiting (1)
Cheater (1) Survivor (1) Lol Worthy (1) Idalos Awards 2016 (1)

Postby Lowell » Sat May 05, 2018 5:02 pm

That sounds great, i'd love for Lowell to join, only one problem tho, you didnt' specify exactly how PC can join IC outside of yer HQ city (cuz ya did say internationaly), mind telling me about it? Is there like mages actively around nearby cities or fliers or what? Or do PC's have to personally visit avadia?
"the best thing ya could do is master the chaos inisde of ya, yer not thrown into the fire, YOU ARE THE FIRE"
Lowell
Approved Character

Race: Aukari
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: +7
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Return to Looking For Companions