Urchin in Etzos Looking For Shenanigans

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Postby Ivanthe » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Well, maybe not an "urchin" so much as a "belligerently unattached child with the honesty of a politician."

Hi there. Ivanthe's in Etzos, and he's looking for plots; short term, long term, one shots, all of them. He's employed as a hunter at the moment, though I'm looking to get him employed as a ~spyyyy. So he'll be getting up in some business. He doesn't have much in the way of combat skills yet, so he's pretty squishy in an open fight, but he's small and can fit in places grown ups can't.

Although I don't usually head into any plot saying "yes, this is definitely how my PC will react," I am in particular looking for long-term thread partners – whether that means long term friends, enemies or something else. Relationships grow over time and repeated interactions, and I'm looking for any of them.

So if anyone in Etzos has need for a (kind of) sketchy little boy, Ivanthe's open for business. Or hugs, maybe, if you work really hard.
Ivanthe
Approved Character

Race: Human
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Medals: 2
Murderer (1) Survivor (1)

Postby Noth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 am

Sketchy little boys with a proactive outlook on the art of espionage?

I’m disappointed I haven’t tried to hire you already, but I’d love to rectify that mistake. Perhaps we could write together?

Credit to Pegasus

As a note: Noth is a Grandmaster in Intimidation. That means that he's at least as scary as the Count from Sesame Street. Beware.

"The tyrant confuses those he can't convince, corrupts those he can't confuse, and crushes those he can't corrupt." - Anonymous
Noth
Feathered Fiend

Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Monster
Renown: -325
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Medals: 24
Character of the Month (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Painting With Words (1) Vlogger Extraordinaire (1)
Guild Master (1) Mentor (1) One Arc Later... (1) Living Legend (1)
In Your Favor (1) Pioneer (2) Wanted (1) First Kiss (1)
Murderer (2) Enemy of My Enemy (1) Scandalous (1) Lol Worthy (3)
Vhalar 716 (1) Crush The Reviews! 717 (1) Event Medal (2)

Return to Looking For Companions