Coming back!

and worried?

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Sinnammyn
Race: Tunawa
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

RP Medals

Coming back!

It's really been awhile since I've been back.. And so, I'm not sure how things will work if I try to jump back in! BUT I wanted to reintroduce myself!~ I am The controller of Sinnammyn! You may call me Sinna, Yume, or Choji! Things have changed a bit since I was last here so I'm trying to re-learn my way around things here! Like.. I swear there was an instant chat system here but I'm not finding it.. or I'm just delusional! That's okay! I do that a lot!

My main predicament is whether or not I'll be continuing at Sinna or be moving on with a new character! A lot of things have happened in life.. (3 moves in the past like.. 2 years now I guess) A loss of my job and a whole slew of depression! But I've been trying to brush past that and figure out some things on my own, as well as get back to doing a lot more of some of the things that I love if I can!

Thank you!

Sinna!
word count: 190
Muse
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Coming back!

Welcome back! We have a Didcord now. The link is on the right hand side of the index page, near the Donate button. Please come hang with us!

Ugh! I have both done the moving around stuff and lost a job before, so I understand those feels. It’s great to see that you’d like to get back into writing. Much has changed, perhaps, but you may find some of it better. You never know! Sometimes starting fresh isn’t so bad, either, depending on how long you’ve been away. But we always need more Tunawa around here in my opinion!

Come by Discord if you need us! Otherwise, we are happy to help you hash out your character issues here on the forum.
word count: 126
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”