And so it goes!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ciara Quinn
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

And so it goes!

Hello, folks. I just popped into discord today with a Nickname following the same scheme as this account and I thought it best to pair that with a board-hello!

I've been roleplaying at various levels of seriousness for 13 or 14 years at this point, and continue to do so on the regular with a bunch of my college friends as well as in various spots online. Most recently, I wrote for several years on a Bleach RP site but since that IP is over and done I've had a long time to build up the need to be creative.

After searching for, man, a good 7 weeks? I finally was lead here by my search and I am very optimistic that I have found a long term home. It's tough to find a place that is willing to maintain quality and then back that up with "systems". Sites usually skew really far one way or the other in my experience, and places that are able to find a balance are both special and rare.

I look forward to getting to know you all as well as learning about this place in great detail. Thanks!
word count: 199
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

And so it goes!

Welcome to ST!

Welcome to Standing Trials! Always good to see new faces and it sounds like you've really done your homework / searching! It's great here, the folks are friendly and you're right, there's a great balance between system and story. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, we're always happy to answer them! I look forward to seeing the stories you write and, depending on where you are - writing some with you at some point!

Welcome again

~Peg.
word count: 87
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”