Hello, everyone!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Agrippa
Race: Human
Renown: 20
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Hello, everyone!

Hello, everyone, I'm new here. I've roleplayed a bit in the past, but I really wouldn't consider myself experienced by any means, especially when it comes to this sort of narrative play-by-post style of RP. In the end, I think it's a lot better than doing it in MMORPGs and chat rooms, as it's a lot less limited and more like tabletop RPGs. I'm new at this sort of creative writing, so I definitely won't write such beautiful things as many do here, but I'm looking forward to improving, and hopefully that will help me expand my English vocabulary a bit as well, since it's not my first language. :)
word count: 120
Djinn
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Genie
Renown: -1000
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello, everyone!

Hey Agrippa!

Welcome to Standing Trials. We're really happy to have you, and we hope that you find anything you like. The staff and players here are extremely helpful, and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Also, the fastest way to reach some of us and find answers to questions is the Discord. Feel free to join up and fire away.

Good luck with your character creation, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
word count: 88
Ivanthe
Approved Character
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hello, everyone!

Hello and welcome! It's great to see new faces (though I'll admit I'm pretty new too – yay for newbies!)

As Djinn said, the Discord chat is the fastest way to have questions answered, and everyone is always happy to see a new player. I don't have the in-depth knowledge that some of the veteran players have, but I could probably answer questions about getting started and finding your way around, having just gone through it myself.

Hope to see you around!
word count: 86
Agrippa
Character Sheet

Hello, everyone!

Thank you both! I will take a look at the Discord. :)
word count: 11
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hello, everyone!

Hi Agrippa,

Welcome to Standing Trials! :D We're so happy you found us and decided to make this place your home.

There are plenty of writers here where English is not their first language, so you're in excellent company. I can't wait to see your character come to life and to read your stories! I'm sure they will be wonderful, and we look forward to growing along with you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions while you're getting settled!

Cheers,
Ru
word count: 91

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Agrippa
Character Sheet

Hello, everyone!

Thank you, Rumor! Those were some really nice words. :) I was quite well received at the Discord, so I definitely won't hesitate to ask questions!
word count: 26
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”