Ask the Prophets

Got a question you'd like to see addressed in the Prophets' monthly chats? Ask it here.

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Ask the Prophets

Every month, the Prophets host a Google+ hangout on air in which they talk about things together and answer questions from the player base! If you have a question you'd like answered, drop us a line here and we'll try to address it during our next hangout.
word count: 49
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Ask the Prophets

What is the general view of Viden regarding the empire? I know there is a considerable wilderness between them, but as I understand it, the Empire is Viden's nearest southern neighbor. As Basilisk is responsible for the empire and Whispers Viden, I thought asking this question here would be better than sending private messages.

I hope this is not in error, thank you for your time.
word count: 67
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”