[Approved by Jade] Tai'klein

This is where CSes are moved to when they are marked as "Approved". If this accidentally locks your CS, don't worry, just PM a prophet and we'll unlock it straight away!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Tai'klein
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Bard Huntsman
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Tai'klein

Character Name
Name: Tai'Klein

Race: Sev'ryn

Date of Birth: 2nd of Ymiden of Arc 691

Marks: No current Blessing.

Factions Joined: None

Languages Spoken: Xanthea Fluent, Common Basic

Partners:

hi
Appearance

Tai'klein often remains topless, but has been known wear unkempt fur clothing when it is cold or at night. He has a very masculine face and features a tattoo of a lone willow tree underneath a much larger mark of a grand willow with expands up to around his shoulders. He has deep red hair and green-yellow eyes the same as his familiar. He will often appear dirty as he lives out in the wilds not too far from Desnind in a den which he had guidance in building from his wolf familiar Rei'sch. He stands 5'8" tall and has rather long hair for a male. Although, his body type could easily show that he is indeed a male.
Personality

Tai'klein at times can be calm and very approachable, and at other times distant and guarded. He doesn't fare well to those who come close to his den unless explicitly asked to come and visit. He guards it like it is his life, and he will often be heard playing melodies within the forests and den singing to the wilds.
History

Tai’Klein was born of unknown origins. The way that he was raised is that Elders of the Sev’ryn were presented with a disbanded baby of red hair. He was placed within Desnind society as an outcast, and grew up away from most others. He was branded with a tattoo of the lone willow tree shortly after being presented to the elders. As he grew up he was raised in part of the tribe and regarded lightly. As such he got what he needed; learning of their ways, language, and with a little spiritual guidance grew to value nature and his dreams.

Upon the night of a new moon on his 15th birthday, Tai’klein was graced with images of a not so distant land during meditation. The images shown of a lone wolf wandering throughout the night looking for something that Tai’klein couldn’t comprehend. He felt a connection during that night, and told the elders of his dream to which he meditated upon. They detailed of how his familiar was calling out to him, and as such gave him the necessary equipment to leave the wall of trees and journey out to connect with it.

Detailing his journey Tai’klein was faced with many hardships. His love for music and singing was heard as he traveled. After feeling a strange sensation while singing it was as if his very soul came out in song through a visible aura that was both beautiful and tantalizing.
As he continued his travels, meditating on the images sent to him, he sung often and while doing so was approached by a lone white wolf which howled to the night. As he played his harp from his very soul these are the word he sung.

When the day fades,
as the shadows of night whisper,
my mournful cries disperse.
The mist of my heart throbs,
and the stars sing amongst the moon,
sulking above the forested meadow.
The kiss of darkness scratches within my throat,
the calming sounds breeze through the trees,
and the memories fade into a song,
Singing blissfully to the night.

This is my song.
I listen to it in darkness,
in pain and misery,
the restraint of my heart presses
through the static of my dreams,
peace can come, but it flies by, disturbing thoughts within,
the resonating wake of mortality...

How I yearn to journey that path,
this night carries my light,
it flows in me resting on the branches to my cries.
So I sit looking for myself among many,
where there is often no hope,
I am heard by the few,
the pack of my life,
who listen carefully.

I can only give them care,
for reality may fade,
fade into the stars,
which can only sing along,
sing along to the howl of my song.
As the wolf approached syllable by syllable Tai’klein placed his hand upon its fur. Once that was done it was as if a sudden wave of knowledge and companionship struck through his soul. He was bonded to his lone wolf who made it known that his name was Rei’sch. As the two worked their way back to Desnind, Tai’klein was affected by the temperament of the Rei’sch and much preferred the wilds outside of the city. He nestled himself up a den not too far from the city.
Housing

As a hermit huntsman, Tai'klein lives in a den not far from the city of Desnind. The den is large enough to cozily live in for both his familiar and himself standing up. It houses most of his equipment, as he does not carry these possessions on him often. The den will often have a fire kept near the center for cooking, and in the far corner a bedroll resting upon a flat stone that was dragged into the den with a blanket draped over it. In the other corner are two barrels which hold varieties of food gathered within the wilds. Two lanterns are normally seen next to the barrels and six torches are spread evenly throughout the den.
Knowledge & Skills

Skill NamePoints AcquiredTotal
Hunting [RB] 10, 10
Meditation [SP] 25 +3 [JD] 27
Musical Instrument: Harp (small) [SP] 5 +1 [JD] 6
Endurance [SP] 55
Stealth [SP] 55
Singing [SP] 5 +1 [JD] 6
Ranged Combat [SP] 5 5
Field Craft [WP] 10 +3 [JD] 13

Basic Knowledge

(SP) Lore: Familiar: Rei'sch, the White Wolf.
(SP) Lore: The Harp
(SP) Field Craft: Gathering Water

Desnind: Way of the People [JD]

Meditation: Breathing Calmly To Relax [JD]

Specialized Knowledge

(WP) Hermit Lore: Field Craft: Building and Maintaining a Fire
(SP) Hermit Lore: Familiar: Wolves can hunt
(SP) Hermit Lore: Melding with your Familiar
Hunting: Simple Rabbit Trap [JD]

Harp: Simple Chord Progressions [JD]

Harp: Plucking the Strings Soothingly [JD]
Marks Section

Marks

No current Blessing

Abilities

• No current Blessing
    • No current Blessing
  • No current Blessing
    • No current Blessing
  • No current Blessing
    • No current Blessing

Knowledge

No current Blessing
Items
  • Prized Possession: Harp (small)
    • This harp was gifted to him by one of the elders of Desnind after observing his love for music.
  • Starting package
    • Six torches
    • Two lanterns
    • Two tinderboxes
    • 200 feet of rope
    • Two barrels (for food storage)
    • A pull wagon (two feet wide, three feet long, two feet deep)
    • Two knives
    • One bedroll
    • One compass
    • Fisherman's net, fishing pole, and thirty hooks
    • Trapper's Kit
    • One blanket
    • One longbow
    • Thirty arrows
    • One set of toiletries
    • One set of unkempt fur clothing- Poor quality
    • Three waterskins
    • Three rucksacks
Ledger
ItemDebitCredit
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
Total Currency: 0 ON, 10 GN, 0 SN, 0 CN
Thread List

Ymiden Banquet 1 Trial, Ymiden, 716 Arcs (Social only/No Grades)
Red in a Forest of Green 3 Trial, Ymiden, 716 Arc (Currently Active)
Survival of the Fittest: A Wolf's Tail 7 Trial, Ymiden, 716 Arcs. (Job thread. Awaiting Grade)
Last edited by Tai'klein on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1208

Return to “Approved CSes”