Woe to the Vanquished.

Former slave turned Jailer turned Slave

The Workshop provides a space for players to discuss and develop new character concepts with community input, repair and overlook characters who have met with circumstances that make their gameplay difficult by receiving feedback from fellow players, or honor and wrap up the story lines of characters who have met their ends and resolve the loose ends left behind by their untimely departure from the game.

Woe to the Vanquished.

Postby Woe » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 pm

So I've been one to drift from the site from time to time, as some of us are given to doing. But I want to get back into the site, for how long I'm not sure. But I always have fun when I'm here, just sometimes I bite off more than I can chew. So I'm hoping to get off to a more limited start here with a couple of my characters. I'm seeking guidance with one of them here, Woe.

Woe was a Sintran ex-slave turned jailer, who then was enslaved and sold to Naerrik in their city. Now I'm not sure how or if I should even extricate him from that situation, as it seems the city is semi-closed? Or at the very least inactive. I'm not averse to self-moderation so that's fine, Nymph did a fantastic job crafting the setting and bringing it to life. But I want to have some interaction with other pcs as well, perhaps through dreamwalking (Although he doesn't have that ability, he'd obviously need a tutor to single him out.)

I don't think he'd have any lingering attachment to Sintra, having been manipulated and forced into slavery several times would put him on the no-no list for her.

I'm basically drawing a blank about what I should be doing with this character, though I'm not wanting to end him as he's a character that's got a lot of history that is still interesting to me. Bear in mind that he can't return to Rynmere if he manages to escape his captivity by the Naerikk, the other character I'm playing is present there.
Woe
Approved Character

Race: Human
Profession: Langilea
Renown: +23
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Return to The Character Workshop