• Mature • Luck, Be A Lady.

25th of Ashan 718

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Luck, Be A Lady.

25th Ashan, 718
"Say it."

His breath was hot on her face, the smell of cheap liquor all over him and as his hand twisted in her hair Tessa let out a cry of pain. "I'm yours, Benji! No one else! What y'say an' when y'say't without question!" Tears sprang into her eyes and she stared at her husband as she waited for the rain of blows to start. Yet they did not, and they had not for near twenty trials. As far as she could remember, she had never gone so long without taking a beating and she didn't understand; she also didn't question her luck. He'd still done things like this and as he shoved her to the floor, Tessa fell to her knees and looked at him, brown eyes wide.

"There's a new dress in there for you. You're to dress up, nice. I've given you to a work colleague, someone very important. Do you understand?" Tessa nodded, immediately. "Yes, Benji, I understand." He'd given her to a colleague, he repeated.

"And what does that mean, Tessa?"

Wide brown eyes looked up at him and she answered. It wasn't the first time he'd done this, she knew what it meant. "That I'm to obey 'im like I would you, an' anythin' other'n that an' you'll be very unhappy." It was like a mantra. Don't make Benji unhappy. Do what Benji said. She knew what happened when she disobeyed, when she wasn't a good slave or wife. Her friend, Torq, her only friend ever had once stood in front of her and protected her from Baron Andaris. He'd died for her, and the beating she'd taken had nearly killed her. She didn't care about that, bones had healed and bruises faded, but his corpse, she still saw it in her dreams as they put it in the carriage. "I'll be good, Benji, I promise."

Pleased with her answer, Benji nodded. Bending down he grabbed her hair once again at the nape of her neck and he pulled her into a rough and brutal kiss. Then, he threw her onto the floor. "Get ready. The carriage will be here in a break. If you mess this up, Tessa, the children will pay." She knew that, it was always how it was after all and she nodded. "I'll be good, Benji. I promise."

He turned and stalked out of the room, leaving before he gave in to his urge to punch her, Tessa knew. Scrambling to her feet, she moved to the wardrobe and looked at the dress hanging there. It was black, short and, in places, sheer. She stepped out of her clothes and quickly went and washed, then pulled on the black stockings he had put out for her, the suspender and briefs. Other than that, she brushed her hair until it shone and slipped her feet into the high heel shoes. The final thing to do, Tessa knew, was to put on her make up, which she did. Carefully, she applied a touch of gloss to her lips and then she worked to put dark shades around the outside of her eyes, accentuating them. She was getting better at this every trial and she was pretty good now, she knew. When she was happy with her make up, she moved over and picked up the dress. She stepped into it and pulled it up then, at the sound of the carriage, she went out into the tiny living room. "Would you do this up, please, Benji?" Turning her back to him, her husband walked over and did just that.

"You look beautiful, Tess," he said and she smiled in delight. "I love you."

Brown eyes widened. It was rare that he told her that and she felt a rush of emotion. "I love you too, Benji. I know how lucky I am t'be yer wife. An' that's what I always am." He was pleased with that answer and as there was the sound of a rapping on the door, telling them that the carriage was here for her, he slapped her behind playfully. "I'll see you when he's finished with you. Save some for me."

Save some for me. It was what he always said and she grinned at him, looking back over her shoulder and giving the answer she always gave. "Always."
723 Words
Cosmetology: Putting emphasis on the eyes with shadow
Endurance: Being pulled by the hair is painful
Intelligence: How you look is important in Intelligence Gathering
word count: 780
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Luck, Be A Lady.

The carriage was nice, plush and rich but Tessa had always hated the damn things. All she could think of was the carriage ride back to the Andaris grounds with Torqin's body in there with her. She'd been a little bit in love with Torqin, she thought to herself. Not that she would ever admit that to Benji, or to Master Peake before him, but every girl kept her secrets, Tessa knew. So, she sat in the carriage with a straight back and her hands folded in her lap, unmoving. When they arrived it was in the Ethelanum area - not a place she went to much because it was so wealthy and they very much were not. But there was a man to meet her from the carriage and he offered her his hand to get down. "What's your name, girl?" She looked up at him, he was a tall and wiry man, just holding his hand as she stepped down and she knew that he was strong.

"Tessa Anders, sir," He nodded and then led her into a house without a word. It was a nice house, much nicer than anything Tessa had ever seen. There were thick rugs on the floor and fires burning in the hearths, cutlery and ornaments and it was just very nice and comfortable. "Ah, my guest!" Came a voice from her left and Tessa turned to look. The man who was walking out was tall, with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He looked like a killer, she thought. He was dangerous, she didn't doubt it. He took her hand and kissed it, his eyes not leaving her face. "Well, look at what Benji sent me. You are beautiful. How do you know Benji, girl?"

"I'm his wife, sir,"

The man with her hand in his looked up and the smile on his face widened. "Well, now isn't that delightful! And yet, you're here with me? How does that work, Mrs Anders?" Tessa looked at him and she knew that this was an important question, so she spoke quickly and clearly. "Benji gave me t'ya, sir. That means I'm to obey you like I would 'im, sir." The man moved forward cupping her chin in his hand and lifting her head. His grip wasn't hard, wasn't tight but Tessa didn't doubt it. He could and would snap her neck in a trill.

"And if I told you to take off that dress?" His words were like honey and Tessa looked at him with wide, frightened eyes. "I'd tell ya I needed my 'usband to do it up fer me, so I'd need some assistance round the back," just a slight challenge there, in her eyes. Because if she was any judge of character, he liked it. She was right, he did. She felt his physical reaction to her as he pressed himself against her, pulling her into his arms and kissing her. Tessa closed her eyes, pulled herself to him and responded. Suddenly, he pushed her backwards, just a little and he chuckled.

"I can't believe he gave me his wife. Alright, beautiful. Time to talk. Has you been a whore for him before?" Tessa nodded, biting her lower lip and looking at him from under her lashes. "Yes, sir, ev'ry night, sir." He raised an eyebrow. "Where do you work? Which establishment?" Tessa shook her head. "I'm a streetwalker, sir." The man, who still hadn't given her his name looked at her as though gauging her response, whether she was telling the truth and when he realised she was his smile was predatory.

"Come here," he said, and he moved over to sit on a beautiful, plush and very comfortable sofa. Tessa walked over to him, hesitating as she wondered what he wanted her to do and he grabbed her, pulling her to sit on his lap. As he spoke, his hands roamed over her and she felt the familiar disgust at her own response to him. His touch was expert and her reaction wasn't faked as she let out a low groan of pleasure. "I run an organisation, Mrs Anders. An organisation which appears to provide high class whores, that's it, yes, you like that, yes? You're good. My clients are rich and they want women who they can take on dates, on business meetings. Women who will pleasure them however they want, provide any service. Would you like to work for me?" His hands stilled their exploration as he awaited her response. When she gave it, her voice was breathless. "That's up to Benji, sir. If he wants me to, then I will."

He smiled at her. "Are you always this obedient?" Tessa nodded. "I try to be, sir, yes." His hands grew rougher, more punishing and he watched her as she reacted. There was potential there, he was sure of it. "Let me tell you, Mrs Anders, what I do. I run a brothel and it's safer than being a street whore. I am going to offer to Benji that you work there. The pay will be better too."

Thank you, sir," her voice was breathless and ragged as he continued to caress her. "And I'm going to train you in things you can't imagine. Sometimes, I'm going to send you out on special assignments, with very special clients and when you get back you're going to tell me everything you've fund out about them. Will you do that if I tell you to?"

"If Benji wants me to, sir, yes," He grinned at her answer and nipped at her ear. "And what if I told you to do that tonight? To go and have dinner with a man, find out everything about him you could? Bed him and learn all you can? What would you say?"

Tessa looked at him in surprise. She'd told him, already, but she said it again. "I'd say yes, sir. I'm to do whatever you tell me." He smiled and pulled her so she was sitting facing him. "Excellent," he said, lifting her skirt.

1012 Words
Seduction: Obedience is attractive
Last edited by Celeste Andaris on Tue May 08, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 1048
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Luck, Be A Lady.

Tessa wasn't used to working with an audience, but that was what had been required of her, so she had done so without question. When he was finished, he offered her to the two guards in the room and they were more than happy with the arrangement. He watched, avidly. When they were spent, he pulled her once again on to his lap. "You're good. Rough around the edges, not polished, but we'll deal with that. So, we'll begin your education here. Tell me, what have you learnt about me?"

Brown eyes regarded him in surprise and then in some concern. "There will be no consequences for whatever you say," he assured her. "I asked the question. I will never ask if I don't want to hear the answer." Tessa nodded. "Your name is Mr James, it says so on't paper over there," she motioned to his desk where a letter sat. "You've lived 'ere a good long while." He raised an eyebrow. "Last time you painted the ceilin' whoever did it got spots o'paint on that there picture frame, an' the ceilin' could do with a new coat, so it's been awhile." He smiled, obviously pleased and he nodded that she was correct, and should continue.

"I think yer married, an' you like to watch other men with yer wife," he looked absolutely astonished at that and even one of the guards coughed. His eyes narrowed and he asked, pointedly. "And how or why do you think that?" Celeste pointed to the picture frame. "That portrait is of you an' a woman in a weddin' dress an' there's way men react when they're watchin' a woman with another man. You've watched it before." She shrugged slightly. "An' it excites you that I'm obedient. Yer wife isn't." His hand snaked out and grabbed her hair, pulling her head towards him and she gasped, but she kept looking at him. "You like to hurt me, an' yer gonna do that a lot." He smiled at her and released her.

"Very good. We'll give you training, make you better at the physical act. You're unpolished and you over exaggerate your reactions. We'll get you past that. What do you know of high society, appropriate etiquette?" Tessa paused, just for a trill but then she remembered what she had to do. "I used to be a slave, sir, owned by the Andaris fam'ly in Rynmere. I understan' it pretty well."

"Excellent," he said and he nodded. "I see no reason that Benji won't agree." Tessa looked at him and she knew in that moment that he would not. Mr James looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Speak, girl." Tessa sighed. "I'm Benji's sir. He won't let me become yours. An' what yer suggestin' will mean that I can't be bruised. He won't like that." Mr James pursed his lips and thought about it. "Maybe just the special assignments then. We have notice for those, and they aren't too often. He can keep his hands off you long enough for them to fade, it seems." Tessa nodded. He could. But not permanently, she knew.

"Well, I'll suggest that you remain a street whore then, but I give him notice of when I want you for intelligence gathering. Shame, but there it is." So close, Tessa thought, but then it would be up to Benji. And that meant, she knew, bruises. 567 Words
Intelligence: Clues in the environment.
word count: 600
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Luck, Be A Lady.

Celestessa

Knowledges
Cosmetology: Putting emphasis on the eyes with shadow
Endurance: Being pulled by the hair is painful
Intelligence: How you look is important in Intelligence Gathering
Intelligence: Clues in the environment.
Seduction: Obedience is attractive

NPC: Mr James: Benji's Colleague
NPC: Mr James: Dangerous man
NPC: Mr James: Benji loaned me to him.
NPC: Mr James: My new employer

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Renown: N/A

Points 10

Comments: She's so servile! Wouldn't even accept a position where she can't be bruised, so that she can continue getting beat by her "husband". Tessa is strong, lol. I think few people would be able to deal with this without just... lashing out and trying to murder their abuser at the most inopportune time. Keep playing 'til you win, sister!

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=2&image_id=13883[/img][/center]
word count: 153
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Central: Ivorian Empire”