• PM To Join • Ain't nothing to it, Immortals made me do it.

(Mature Content)

With the escalation of hostilities between Etzos and Rhakros, a series of small walled towns is being established as a network of early warnings and defenses against Rhakros' reprisals. Only the very bravest and most formidable of characters should risk themselves on the Witches' Wilds frontier.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Gangui
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Faction Leader
Renown: 196
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ain't nothing to it, Immortals made me do it.

In early Ymiden 718, the contents of these pages have been printed and distributed by the local printing press in Port Foster.
The First Letter of Gangui to the people of Foster's Landing:

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of an immortal worshiper?

The focus of their life is power. They sit there and watch us hidden in plain site, acting like normal Etzori to blend in with us.

They believe that us patriots are out to get them, when that is furthest from the truth. We just want to live an Etzori life where we are free to be human, free to breathe the air around us, and free to exchange ideas and goods amongst ourselves without the hindrance of the Immortals.

Each of these immortal worshippers are funded, supported, and built upon a patron Immortal of their choice. These people sell their souls and swear fealty to evil in exchange for a specific power that the aforementioned Immortal is capable of giving to them. The base cause of this most hellish decision comes from an overwhelming desire for power. It is pure selfishness with no regard for real history. It is an abstract mortal concept that many immortal lovers don’t seem to understand.

These “immortals” arn’t really embodied life everlasting, but rather magical lords of men. They have chosen to call themselves “immortal” in order to give the illusion that they are righteously supposed to be our overlords.

The fact is: they are certified, bonafide, documented, admitted, self confessed, unapologetic, miscreants who wanna piggy back upon your work to fuel their self loathing! We must remember to call them for what they are and not sugar coat the truth from our children any longer: they psychopaths who spend hundreds of billions of swindled nels trying to take over the whole world, break our emancipated mortal economies, bankrupt our strong state, and destroy the very fabric of human independence: the human family.

Yes, that’s right. They wanna kill your family. They want to shatter the very foundation of Etzori society. How vile and disgusting are these Immortal worshipers going to have to sink before they realize how evil their overlords truly are?!

Even when I was growing up -- eating potatoes and long-shank from my mother’s skillet -- I had already heard of the likes of these terrible creatures. I even already heard of Raskalorn, the international criminal, who in the name of “noble ideals”, tried to crush the Etzori economy in the late 680s. And more.

Arcs ago these immortals unapologetically announced their plans and their ideology for everyone who had to ears for it. These claims were very much ingrained with their actions and it was easy for men and women to discern the truth about Idalos.

These words I speak are not new facts, but rather I have wrote them to remind everyone in Etzos of the truth. Today. Today men and women speaking the truth get crucified for saying things that we have known for hundreds of years, but only recently forgotten. How can it be that in the last twenty years everything has been going to hell in our society? How can such depravity and such loss of wisdom occur? As I alluded to earlier, it is because we have forgotten the most basic facts of Idalos and the evil “immort**

(the pen stroke abruptly and visually stops)

Last edited by Gangui on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 570
Gangui
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Ymiden 8, 718
In the evening.

A heavy knock rattled the iron door that was Gangui’s chamber. He looked up dismayed from having his flow interrupted. Heavy fingers curled into a white knot crushing the feathery quill. An unintelligible grunt beckoned the visitor into his office.

“Terribly sorry my commander,” A young soldier, one of the turkey zealots.

Icy, blue eyes bulged, clearly in silent annoyance. Get on with it…

“A woman pleads for help. Her estranged husband has stolen her wagon and is holding it hostage—“

“Is there not one man among you with the common sense to handle this situation?!” Gangui blurted out in a flash. He was extremely peeved that he was interrupted by a domestic grievance.

“S-sir?” The confused soldier froze in his tracts.

The commander breathed in deep, allowing for discipline to take control. He breathed out slow, forgetting his spike in anger.

“Bring them to the keep…”

The door softly latch shut, but the air in the room remained the same.

He continued.

Yes, it is good that we have obtained enough wealth and peace in order to forget the injustice that our ancestors fought against. It is time that we remember once again why we came together in the first place, so that we may ensure that all of our progieny is able to experience the joys of liberty, freedom, and wealth.

Alas, defeating the “immortals” is not as simple as remembering the truth of our past and our goal as a society. It is a literal fight against the Immortal worshipers. For example, Moseke’s hippies are glad to kill us slow and soft by methods of attrition and the dieses of inaction and weakness. Moseke isn’t ashamed of this. In an interview, it has been claimed that such widespread death of emancipated mortals is a means to achieve “nature’s balance”. That is simply a perverted way to say : round up all those who don’t agree with me and kill them slow”.

The people who defend Moseke think being a hippie is tough. They want an eugenic monster in power. All as long as these terrible action are covered under the guise of natural balance and a promotion of “life”. A better life for whom I ask?

Once revealed for their true intention, you will notice that these worshipers are either mutated, hunchback, vile, base, or ignorant people. For example: Moseke worshiper’s idea of pleasure is to sleep with goats and horses to “get closer to nature” or some other make believe concept. If you really look deep into Moseke cults you will be astonished at the sick, backwards, depravity present. Worshipers are in denial, a bunch of wimps living on the back of everyone else. Using the sacrifices of our ancestors for cheap trills before destroying in all in the name of love. Excuses to freeload our stuff and kill us slow.

It is truly sickening. There is no hope for them. I challenge you to confront a worshiper with facts of logic and reason and see if they truly understand what they are doing. Chances are they do know what they are doing. They will look at you: an upright, strong, Etzori and simply despise everything you stand for. They hate the love you have for your mortal family. They will look at your wife and children and think: “that is the enemy, that is the future of logic and reason incarnat-----

(the pen stroke is interrupted again)
word count: 584
Gangui
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

The loud banging on the door was something Gangui anticipated, but none-the-less annoying as all hell. Setting the quill down, he reluctantly answered the door with a somber look on his mustache’d face.

They marched through the commander’s antechamber, down the dark stone passage, and into the main hall of the keep. All the while, Gangui prepared for the upcoming scene by steeling his nerves and garnering authority into his stomach. Such spiritual preparation was indeed necessary in order to proceed righteously and he had to learn to muster this mastery in a moment's notice.

The main hall of the keep was lit with two large braziers that was tended to all night by the castle’s custodian. Dark two tone tapestries hung on the walls in between the narrow slits that were the windows. Two simple tables ran the length of the room for the soldiers to feast and for meetings to be held. At the end of the hall was a raised platform for the commander to sit and address those who sat in the hall.

Immediately when he made his appearance, the woman who had been brought in threw herself at Gangui’s boots. She was wearing decent clothes, rags compared to the Etzori armor that the Turkey men wore, but respectable none-the-less. Her thick black hair was disheveled and her painted face melting with tears.

She clutched onto his feet, “Have mercy on me, kύριέ μου,” she sobbed using dramatic Ith'ession. Her voiced a gurgling remnant of any decency the woman had, if she had any in the first place.

Σήκω όρθιος, stand up woman and tell me what happened, ” Gangui's voice boomed as he violently shook his leg to free himself from the woman’s cling. His soul remained calm and confident.

Without respite she popped up to her feet and clasped her hands together, still pleading. Her face was despair incarnate, “My husband has packed up all our belongings and plans to leave Foster's Landing with my children and leave me for dead..."
word count: 346
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Outlying Cities”