Oink, oink, oink, oink.

A tyrant’s hatred called forth an assasin which led to a patriots demise.

With the escalation of hostilities between Etzos and Rhakros, a series of small walled towns is being established as a network of early warnings and defenses against Rhakros' reprisals. Only the very bravest and most formidable of characters should risk themselves on the Witches' Wilds frontier.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Gangui
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Faction Leader
Renown: 196
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Ashan 1, 718
Daybreak

Gangui sat alone in the command tent. Everything was organized and placed efficiently. There was a flask of mead on his lap and a wooden cup in his right hand. Heat emanated off his body as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He didn’t feel normal, attributing his weakened state on the change of season and the return of the blazing sun.

The honey in the mead would make him better. Honey was made from bees and he found it useful in the wild back in his childhood. It always cured his sickness back then.

Suddenly his whole body spasmed. His throat seemed to buckle on itself. Wheezing from the stomach, he squealed in a high pitch, “Ooooaaaiii-“

Weakness dropped down his whole body in a mighty wave. The chair wobbled as he collapsed onto the floor. Waves of pain pulsated throughout his body.

His body lost control as screams got stifled in his blown up throat, “Oiiiiiiiiii—“ mead bubbled up and out of his mouth, “nnnnnnn—“ finally the spasm let up and he vomited a single spray of vile, “kuah—“

Clamoring back on his chair, the once proud warrior wiped his face with a handkerchief. He was dying. The vibrating pain was felt all over his body long after his ability to control his muscles returned.

He heard a noise coming from outside, but he couldn’t put a finger on it. He steeled his nerves. It was his duty to be chevallier in the face of impending doom. Such was the task burdened upon the shoulders of a great leader in a time of great struggle.

He spotted a familiar Tunawa walk into sight at the entrance to the tent. She looked concerned but didn’t say anything, she just narrowed her gaze and scanned Gangui. His eyes were bloodshot and his demeanor was disheveled. Completely out of character when compared to the room around him.

“Describe your feeling, Gangui.” Niv finally spoke up as she scratched her chin in pondering. She clearly had idea’s about what could be causing his illness but needed more information.

“Niv!” Gangui chuckled in full earnesty, “I haven’t seen you since before Saun took his long slumber and you don’t even say hello?”

Niv was a brave and noble Tunawa even if others didn’t think so. He would let the steely virtues of strength run through his blood and respond magnanimously to despite his impending death. Maybe what Etzos needed was a martyr…

“Oh sorry I forgot, but I was worried. I was told dat you sick and wanted to see for myself. So tell me what you feel?” Niv explained her rudeness and gave a quick bow to hopefully make up for it.

“Who told you this?” Gangui shook his head, “The last thing we need is for people to know I am sick. Niv who knows this fact?” His eyes widened revealing the bags and the bloodshot state of his vision. His voice wavered a bit and his body slumped after an attempt to sit up.

“It doesn’t matter you silly, just tell me what dey problem is already!” Niv stomped her foot down and gave a growl that might have been intimidating if she wasn’t so tiny.

A smile came up under his moustache, “Niv, how we missed you here,” He put drank another draught of mead in complete dismissal of his own sickness. He took a knee next to her. A ball of sweat splashed next to Niv, almost touching her. It had dripped off his brow. “I’ve been sapped of all my energy. I am hot very hot, but I’ve been drinking mead to get the positive attributes of honey in my body,”

“But Honey is what bee’s make!” Niv noticeably trembled just thinking about the dreadful insects, she was not a fan in the slightest. “Lissira’s little demons!” She hissed.

She walked over the the sweat that hit the ground and wiped it up with her palm and much to Gangui’s surprise, licked it off her hand. She looked up and let the man’s sweat swish around in her tiny mouth for a moment before giving a grim nod.

“I taste poison.” she whispered.

“Poison?” Gangui shook his head, the chain coif rattling, “No one has poisoned me? Impossible. How?” He looked away from Niv, “Who…”

“I don’t know who or how but your sweat doesn’t taste like it should.” She looked up to meet his gaze. “Can you give me some of your Sap..er..blood.”

The warrior looked at the little tunawa with an estranged expression, “What… What do you want with my blood? Niv, the only people I know who use blood are cultist and also in the rituals of the nomads. Also… how much blood,” he gave out one curt chuckle, a maniacal one, “This is crazy Niv… even for me.”

“I just want to taste it to be better knowing of whether your poisoned or not.--”

“Absolutely not! The last thing I need is you getting poisoned as well, Niv.”

“I’m a tunawa..we don’t get poisoned..you not know dis?” She wrinkled her nose and squinted her eyes at him. “We’re used as deh slave so often because we grow antidotes to poisons after we eat dem. One of my favorite foods is poison mushrooms. C’mon Gangui.”

“I don’t know all those details, I just know slavery is evil,” Gangui commented before rolling up the chainmail sleeve and producing a iron dagger from his belt. Grimacing he put the blade on his forearm and peered towards Niv like a man who had just seen a Diri for the first time. Nonverbally he waited for her guidance with a unsettling stare.

“I just told you dem! Listen!” Niv stopped her foot again. “You give me a drop of your blood, I drink it den I grow antidote so you don’t stay sick! Simple.”

Gangui looked at her with one twitching eye, the shoved the dagger handle first towards Niv, “Alright you do it then, where do you need the blood from?” He held out his bare arm without regard if Niv had actually received the dagger that was as long as she was tall.

“I don’t know how you humans work, were is a good place to get a bit of blood? Doesn’t anywhere work?” Niv shrugged before the knife was dropped in front of her. He tunawa paused and blinked at the tool that Gangui had offered her. “Uh what do you expect me to do wid dis?”

He held out a finger and sighed, “Just, take what you need Niv...” he shook his head in regret for some reason.

“Um..okay.” Niv hesitantly bend down and wrapped her arms around the hilt of the dagger and clumsily lifted the it off the ground, nearly falling backwards in the process. She teetered over to the man’s offered digit and did her best to align the sharp end with the tip of Gangui’s finger. When she was sure she got it, she thrust forward.

The dagger pierced Gangui’s flesh with more ferocity than either of them were ready for and sliced the end of his index finger open. Blood shot out at Niv and covered her tiny face to obscure her vision of the horror in fron to her. The dagger fell to the ground and blood kept spilling out until Gangui’s hand was nearly covered in blood.

Flipping over on his side Gangui squealed in pain as the red liquid began to leak on everything. Holding his hand with the other, the spasms kicked in again. His body curled up and he began to twitch, as the pulsating pain commenced again.

“Oiiiiiii—” his throat muscles squeezed on his voice box, “nnnnn—“ he vomited again as his stomach pushed mead through his pipes, “Kkh—“ he coughed the honey liquor sprayed everywhere along with his blood.

The scene was one of disgust and horror. The men guarding the tent heard his plea and rushed in to help Niv.

Gangui was dying….
word count: 1371
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Niv ran her fingers through her vines in a massaging motion, but she didn’t feel any growth. Surely the blood and sweat she’d consumed would be enough, wouldn’t it? The tunawa frowned and leapt off the rock she’d been sitting on, this wouldn’t do, she needed more of the poison. Thankfully the healers tending to Gangui were able to diagnose the poison as Pig Squeal but were unable to treat it. They didn’t know much about poisons and the people who did, didn’t advertise.

“Do you know where I can find deh poisons?” Niv blurted out as she rushed up up to an elderly man sitting on a wooden bench throwing pieces of bread do the birds.
“What would a little thing like you need something like that for?” The old man turned to Niv with a raised brow.
“I need to eat it.” The tunawa impatiently spat out.
“I’m afraid I don’t know of such things and nether should you,” The old man’s bushy brows nearly covered his eyes as he frowned. ”Poisons aren’t to be eaten they’re dangerous”
“..But i’m..oh never mind.” Niv flailed about for a moment in frustration before rushing off to find some one else.
“Wait where are your parents little -“ The ond man pushed his brows back and opened his eyes but could no longer see where Niv had gone. “Little girl?! Little girl!?” The concerned man called out to onlookers who though the poor man was off his rocker.

“Do you know about poisons?” Niv asked with a tug of a fishermen's pant leg
“Uh what..?” The startled fishermen looked up from fiddling with the knot around the fishing hook then down to spot Niv by his muddy boots. The mans worn face turned sour quickly. “Play your silly games some where else I’m busy.” He snarled.
Niv shook with frustration and loudly huffed before storming off. Were none of these people going to help her?

She kept asking people but no one seemed to pay her any mind and it only made her all the more frantic and pestering.
“Poisons! do you know of dem!” Niv shouted at a women hanging her laundry out to dry.
“Um! no sorry!” The women blurted out as she nearly threw the coat she was holding in surprise.
“Do you know who does!” Niv grilled the women with an intense gaze.
“No!”
Niv scurried to the next person to verbally assault but stopped when she spotted someone that looked familiar. As she approached him with a narrowing gaze her memories came back to her, this was a man who was on the opposing team in the labyrinth and likely the one that poisoned Pat. As revolting it was to ask for his assistance, it was possible in a different environment the scoundrel could be given a second chance. She was also running out of options.

"Hello." Niv spoke coldly to the man and didn't make eye contact. Her fists were clutched and her body was tense but she tried to act civil. "I need your help with a poison."
Last edited by Niv on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 5 times in total. word count: 530
Gangui
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Ashan 2, 718
Late-Evening

Life was coming to an end for Gangui. As he laid in his bed, he lamented over this fact. His closest lieutenants and zealots gathered around in the tent as their leaders last moments came to a close.

All his fears were coming to a reality: The fact his vision would never be realized. Dying by the hands of subterfuge instead of standing tall on the battlefield. And above all losing the war against those who would inoculate Etzori society. The pain from disappointment nearly made him cry, but the somnolent tears of regret had been beaten out of him long ago. The poison had nearly drained everything out of him. All accept for his will, the will to pass down his life’s mission to the next generation.

When the round of squealing at stopped Caoindelbhan the grizzled veteran spoke softly, “A man named Chevel and his entire crew were murdered in the vessel Charon several trials ago. Our men barely found him. The men also say he was a great merchant.”

Gangui coughed and wiped the sweat from his brow, his mind somewhat addeled in his final moments, “Find the men who did this and crucify them and their entire families. Let it be known that will be the consequence if anyone murders a dock worker or a sailor..."

Caoindelbhan shook his head, surprised at his words, “You arn’t dead yet Gangui, Niv is growing the antidote on her head as we speak...”

“No,” he spouted, “You must be the one to drive the nail in this one, Caoin,” he grabbed his lieutenants shirt, glaring at him with feverish eyes, “We must not allow such traitors to be taken in our port… not now… not ever... This is our port.”

The grizzly lieutenant nodded stalwartly, stifling his feelings of sadness. Even in the moment of their beloved leader’s death the men of the Sons of Justice remained valiant. Regaining himself from this momentary lack of composure, he clasped his hands with the mustachio, “I will continue what you have started Gangui, I swear it on my life,”

“Good. Remember 339,” Gangui broke out coughing and twisted his head in a fit on his sweaty pillow.

“Bring me Young Finn, my time is near…”
word count: 382
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: 146
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Oink, oink, oink.

Foster's Landing, Ashan 2nd, arc 718

Gangui hadn’t left his tent for several breaks now and while Finn enjoyed the freedom and opportunities it had brought, he wondered what the zealous vigilante was up to. One thing was certain: without the vicious bastard breathing down his neck or barking commands into his ear, he had at last gained an opportunity to begin his work in earnest. In those few bells of rest that his relentless training regiment permitted, he mingled with the other Sons of Justice, listening in on their conversations, trying to glean whatever he could. One rumour kept coming back: something was seriously wrong with Gangui, but other than that, he couldn't learn much from his companions. Perhaps he'd asked too many questions, perhaps he simply hadn't earned their trust yet. Whatever the case, the Turkeys were friendly but unhelpful as soon as he started digging for specifics, even when he phrased it like "what do you think the commander will do next?"

He’d just finished tallying some of the Turkey Company inventory when a familiar voice called him over. It was Caoin, one of Gangui’s trusted lieutenants and among the most hardened and experienced men in all of Turkey Compnay. Finn spun around, dearly hoping that Caoin hadn’t spotted him taking stock of how many horses, shields, spears, swords and other materials Turkey Company possesed. He wasn't doing it for their benefit after all.

“Commander Gangui wishes to see you,” Caoin said stiffly.

A heavy, muggy air lingered in the tent, it smelled of sweat and sickness and Finn resisted the urge to pinch his nose as he entered. Gangui looked a dreadful, wretched mess and within trills, the seriousness of the man’s affliction dawned on him.

As per his custom, he didn’t ask for permission as he hurried over to Gangui’s side and lightly touched the man’s brow with the back of his hand. Not that it helped any, he merely knew that a burning forehead betrayed a fever, but whatever Gangui was suffering from was no mere fever. “You’re burning up. You need to drink and- where’s the water? No, wait, wine, where’s the wi-”

For once he didn’t need to pretend he cared. No one deserved to die like this. Not even Gangui: the man who’d boxed his ears him more often than he cared to remember, the very same man who’d guided him through his first kill, not even he deserved to pass on in a violent coughing fit. Besides, a cynical little voice whispered in his head, what will become of you if Gangui perishes?. He stopped his frantic search almost as soon as he’d started it and returned to Gangui’s side, a concerned frown etched deeply onto his face. “How bad is it?” he asked, his voice teetering between his true loyalties and the oath he’d sworn to the dying mustachio.
word count: 505
Gangui
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Gangui smiled under his mustache when Finn arrived, “In king come heave away, dandy o—“ mumbles garbage came out his gutter in a slurry of confusion. He could barely talk, but when Young Finn touched his brow, he became lucid again.

“I am dying Finn, poisoned by the Immortals...”

Pausing for a tick, he considered his last words to Finn, “Young Finn, I know you hate me, but this hatred will make you strong and the best thing you can grow up to be is a strong man. Soon you will have to choose a path. You will have to give up everything for one single goal. That is the pain of growing up: giving up everything else life has to offer for one singular goal one single ideal...”

Gangui shook him, “FINN!” He almost cried.

“Men have given up wearing trousers and have been wearing skirts,” he is rumbled with a billowing mustache, “Ladies from hell so to speak, Finn, however, tempting it may be, you must resist all temptations to be a female,” Of course, Gangui was referring to the current wave of wave cowardly men who have been plaguing Etzori society.

“You must take a stand for honor. You are like a son to me.” Gangui rambled feverishly, “You must resist all the temptations from your sister’s blood and be strong.”

The last word seemed to reverberate in the tent.

“Strength,” he repeated as he took a swig of wine the boy handed him, “Strength and honor, Finn, I don’t care what magic you process it all means nothing if you aren’t backed by the principles of strength. You must have balance,”

“Bring me my sword!” He yelled to the attending Turkey.

“Money doesn’t mean anything Finn, money isn’t real!” A magnificient long sword was trust into his hands.

Gangui drew the blade. The lantern light made the steel gleam all over the room. It’s splendor and glory was without equal. Everyone held their breath as they looked at the weapon.

In a rather embarrassing display, he rolled off the bed and took a knee in front of Finn. The disheveled, sweaty, ugly mustachio looked Finn in the eyes.

“I am going to die Finn and to you I leave this magic sword. As long as you will it, it will reflect any magic spell back to your opponent. It is how I survived fighting your sister,”

He looked it one last time and handed it to the boy.

“Accept this as a token of hereditary lineage. You are my son. To you I give 20 thousand gold nel and the castle we have built here. The Sons of Justice is yours. You are my successor. But not until your coming of age will you receive the title and wealth and only if you are strong.”

He looked at the scribe, “To this task I charge: Brandon the Bard. Let it be written, let it be done,”

Suddenly a fit of coughing over took him and the pig’s squeal began once again...
word count: 512
Nauta F'mos Geey
Race: Aukari
Profession: Chefling
Renown: 219
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Occupied with whatever brought him to Foster's because F'mos always had a good reason, (not), the aukari was surprised by the sudden request for help- with a poison no less! There should not be many people in the know and his immediate assumption was it was a request from the Fence; a member of Raellen's camp perhaps? He quick survey found the only people which would qualify as shady were a bunch of sailors on another path on their way for a round, probably. However he was certain it was not his imagination when he was asked again and the source? Some sort of tiny tree thing beside him.

It took him a few thrills to realize the strange thing was actually a someone he met before. Even so, F'mos was not going to admit he worked with poisons so easily. It could be a trap to incriminate him in... something as revenge for what happened to its teammate. He was trying to figure out how he was recognized, the simplest idea to settle on was the little plant person's size which rendered his disguise ineffective at an angle. The aukari did not expect anyone to take the little one seriously and he tried to suggest her recognition was a mistake and she should take her games somewhere else.

Big mistake.

Her increasingly forceful approach should not have changed the aukari's mind but a feeling of unease came over him. He was actually afraid? Of that thing? In the end he agreed to at least look into her 'gang man's' ailment to assuage the uneasiness and while it did not help immediately, F'mos found out the eerie sensation indeed came from her- her Moop which would get him if he refused. If nothing else the idea knowing the source of his fears, a Moop, got the alchemist more curious than afraid and after he pestered the tunawa enough, got the plant-person to spill the beans.

Moop was quite interesting with its similarities to Ivory Haze and a sort of deal was made between him and Niv but more interesting was the gang man. F'mos anticipated this attack on the ambitious individual and even warned him of the dangers but Gangui did not listen well enough. However that was not the meeting the aukari chose to remind the squealing man of; it was the first he referred to when he said "you got my poisons last time. Never even paid..." not that Gangui had the chance to after F'mos escaped after the monstrosity was dealt with.

Then again, he already struck a deal with Niv and was interested in observing the effects of the Pig Squeal himself. He never used it before even if the cruel and degrading poison would be suitable against those he despised. "Someone must hate you..." he mused; especially if they went through all the effort. He only suggested the matter of payment as "how much is your life worth? Or your reputation once poison gets you" if the worst came to pass. As F'mos was already going to be compensated for his troubles by the Niv, it was better for Gangui to decide on the matter of a reward on his own.

The more important questions which Gangui was going to have to answer was how he felt at the time. The aukari cared not for the man's pain and suffering, that was already expected- he was more interested in the symptoms he suffered. After the man confirmed the first of the symptoms as the fever which the aukari also felt through the intense heat from the forehead and neck, F'mos produced a vial from his person, something he always carried for his own affliction. "This should help" as far as he was concerned. He was no healer but anyone learned in poisons knew one can work against another and against the man's fever, Frostbite was the better option.

If the man was reluctant, F'mos would just place the vial by him and simply declare "its poison" as there was nothing to hide "but, if you want to last long enough for cure, you take it." Niv already told the aukari the situation which would be a waste of time and resources if he worked on an antidote as well. Better to keep Gangui relatively healthy and comfortable until the tunawa completed the antidote on her head. Still the squealing was rather annoying and using any excuse available, F'mos asked "what else you feel? So I can make more... medicine..."
word count: 771
But I don't want to cure cancer. I want to turn people into dinosaurs.
Gangui
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Sitting up from his stupor, the warrior looked disheveled. The sweet smelling honey mead vomit trickled off his unshaven face. His mustache frazzled. In his hand he still clutched the flask of mead that young Finnegan had brought him.

Leaned up against the cot, he looked at the young squire with a disappointing sag in the tips of his curled stache, “I am sorry you must see me this way Finn,” he wiped his mouth with a scaly arm, “But all men are prone to fail. I have fought and I have lost. I didn’t live up to my potential,”

The caw of a crow echoed the room like a soft needle piercing the hide flaps of the tent. Gangui wanted to weep, but he forgot how to. Not only had he failed Finn by dying cowardly, but he had failed Ellen’wyn too.

“Bring me parchment and pen!” Saliva dripping from his sickened mouth, his rumbling voice drowned the cawing crow. Finn obeyed this time without a single instance of disobedience. Gangui laughed weakly at the fact it took his death bed to persuade Finn to act forthrightly — or in other words to anticipate his next move and react swiftly.

Clumsily he adjusted his body into a position in which he could write:
“Dearest Ellen’wyn,

I write to thee on the hour of my death: I was poisoned by Cuckoo, or immortal interloper — assassins.

I pray to the spirit of humanity to give me courage in this time of great struggle.

Now I realize that I was a fool to reject your love. I allowed duty and honor to take your rightful place in my heart. It is hard for me to ignore the glory of history and my desire for greatness.

And thus, I have blindly cast you aside.

I should have been with you all these months, but instead I was selfishly fighting against the enemies of the Etzori free market.

Despite this fact, I ask for you to remember my sacrifice to the Etzori free market and not my death. I fought for the dream of a free society without the yolk of the Immortals. I have lost this battle, foregoing my life, but I ask for this to serve as a reminder as to why I died.

Now, I only hope you can understand my words and ultimately forgive me.

You will prevail!

Your truest knight in shining armor,
-Gangui”
Heaviness accompanied the way he rolled up the parchment after the ink dried. He couldn’t control himself much any more. He couldn’t control the emotion of desperation that accompanied the action of sending sweet Ellen his final words.

He looked at young Finnegan in the eyes, but for the first time in their relationship, the electric liberty was lost from the gleam of his eye. They were dull now. He wanted to cry, but couldn’t.

“Young Finn,” Gangui rumbled, like the thunder the followed lightening. He placed a calloused hand on his shoulder, whilst shoving the parchment upon Finn’s chest, “To thee I charge upon my death: deliver this letter to Ellen’wyn or die trying,”

He tightened his grip on the boy’s shoulder, “It is also my will that you learn sacrifice and bravery before inheriting my castle,” His milky eyes shot a look at Brandon who silently waited in the corners of the tent, “Write this down and make it so,”

===
More incoming soon
word count: 578
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

With the intervention of a helpful fear spirt the reluctant poison dealer had seen reason and a deal was struck. Niv was to offer her sap to the man and he would do what he could to help Gangui. The poor man was likely tricked into believing his fear of being found out was really a fear of Niv herself after Moop enhanced the emotion with her presence. It didn’t matter the circumstances, for Niv had gotten what she needed.

Niv promptly escorted the man to where Gangui was being treated. On the way the man asked how he was able to spook him and Niv simply shrugged and said “My friend Moop.” She figured this would be enough but the man was one of those scholarly types who asked too many questions. Niv tried to ignore his probing but he was a persistent little clod and Niv caved.
“Moop is a fear spirit that helps me out sometimes. I have a bond dat I formed using this painting on my leg dat Ashen did for me.” Her explanation was rushed and her delivery was prickly. “Is dat enough for you?” She glared back at him quickly to make it clear she didn’t want to talk anymore of such things.

After entering the tent, Nauta went to work examining the symptoms and no doubt working out some solutions. However after the poison dealer began talking, it slowly became clear that he was trying to weasel poor sick Gangui out of more.

“His life is worth a lot….” Niv shot a sharp glare at Nauta and slammed her tiny wooden fist into her palm. “which is why you are going to help him.” her display wasn’t likely to intimidate anyone but hopefully he was still under Moops influence.

Nauta gave Gangui something saying it would help and Niv smiled in satisfaction only to become alarmed when he casually added that it was a poison. “What! a Poison! but d- Ohhh.“ she froze after remembering something her father once told her about poisons. If an antidote isn’t around another poison will do. Niv didn’t believe it at the time but it would seem she was wrong..at least she hoped.

“So can you help me make deh antidote yet.” Niv tapped her feet in impatience at Nauta.
word count: 390
Nauta F'mos Geey
Race: Aukari
Profession: Chefling
Renown: 219
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Oink, oink, oink, oink.

Only because Moop reminded the aukari so much of Lizzie's 'Ivory Haze' that he became curious enough to hear the tunawa out instead of the completely natural reaction of running away as fast as possible back to Etzos, trials away from Etzos or; eliminating the threat he perceived the tiny tunawa to be as thoroughly as possible. If Illinis could do it, it should not be too hard. From that point on it was all the questions about Moop and its relationship with Niv including, "and that painting... it lets you control the Moop?" That was a little hard to believe if not for the fact that "Ashan gave it to you, correct?" No wonder the Etzori hated the immortals if they were capable of doing all sorts of creepy things.

But creepy was good especially in the alchemists line of work and he continued with other questions like "and nothing weird has happened to you since you got that painting?" Could be considered a tattoo but on a plant person, he was not sure how much different it would be from a meatbag."Anything else you noticed?" Sure they were in a hurry to help Niv's friend and the tunawa did not seem like she was interested in answering many questions, but there was nothing but time while they made the trip and F'mos needed to make sure it would be worth it to extend his assistance. Something he had made sure to effectively express to the tiny creature since without Moop, she would not have much of a way to coerce him.

Though unfamiliar with the plantperson's physiology, the alchemist was eventually content with her sap to test and make use of which he hoped was enough.

People? Now that was something he was more familiar with and while Gangui would not lose any fluids to the point he would expire, something the aukari was not even sure would be the same for a tunawa drained of their sap, he could not say the man would survive if the poison remained in him. "It's complicated, and risky" F'mos said dismissively after Niv's tantrum "and if he is as important as you say, I don't want to be the person everyone wants a piece of if I mess up."The aukari did not free himself from the fear entity's influence, not at all. His bravado was only a result of the poisoner being aware of the fact he was better informed of the current issue which meant, he was in a better position that he thought he was to bargain.

Unfortunately Gangui seemed too far gone to say anything... coherent. There were some mumbles which F'mos had to get close enough to hear but whatever it was, he simply went "hmmmm, uh huh, yes, yes, yes?! You got yourself a deal!" All an act of course since it did not seem like anyone would be able to tell if it was true or otherwise. It was the same for the antidote. "I don't know. Stuff's hard to get for the poison and I've never even worked on an antidote before..." Why would he save someone from the humiliating end he inflicted on them when they deserved it? Not that Gangui deserved it, F'mos did not even know the man nor did he have a reason to use any poison on him but the reason why it was going to be hard remained the same.

His contribution, the only certainty is that "I can make more poisons. Keep him comfortable, keep him alive a little longer." Maybe Gangui would expire, at least he would be comfortable or in a hastily scribbled piece of paper in his hand, "you can get these things for this very important man. I maybe can make poison or antidote, maybe not, but I need these if you want me to try anything."
word count: 661
But I don't want to cure cancer. I want to turn people into dinosaurs.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Outlying Cities”