Holiday Event 717 - Tio Silver

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus, Aegis, Ghoul

Holiday Event 717 - Tio Silver

Postby Nymph » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. You are receiving the following:

GIFT ITEMS
  • Red brocade vest
  • Gold circlet

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wears Variable Holiday Crowns

From the dazzling forests of the Southern region to the feral fields of the Western region, Saoire traversed all of Idalos through her fractures. This particular fracture dumped her lightly on the crossbeam of the mainsail of a ship. Saoire had a set of goods wrapped in plain brown paper across her arm. She sat down for several bits, watching those on deck go about their business. Some were shuttling empty buckets and barrels around. Another was swabbing the deck to ensure that it was clean for their captain.

Tio Silver walked briskly across the deck. He seemed the type interested in being clad in suave garments with gold and silver accoutrements to bring out the shiny side of him. Pirates were basically squirrels with a little more backbone and finesse. Not that she minded. Some of the gifts that she delivered each arc were fancy items she might have liked to decorate her head wreaths.

When an appropriate time opened up, Saoire seemed to disappear. A stream of glittering dust swirled around the mast much like a fairy might be flying with a purpose to cause the ship to fly. The glitter dust spiraled up and around Tio until it produced Saoire in front of him. With a light giggle the sound of tinkling bells, Saoire presented him the parcel. "Someone heard you like pretty things. Maybe one day you will be king of the high seas. Until then, Captain Silver, dress yourself as if you were a king."

While Tio preoccupied himself with opening the gift, Saoire dissolved into the gold dust she had floated down in. The sparkles created a unique snowflake on the deck before being swept into the ocean by a light breeze.
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Nymph
Forest Queen

Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Medals: 12
World Developer (1) Artíst (1) Painting With Words (1) Dungeon Master (1)
Mentor (1) Supporter (1) Alpha Testing (1) One Arc Later... (1)
Pioneer (1) Puppet Master (1) Survivor (1) Lol Worthy (1)

Return to Scalvoris Town