Questions written to the void & answered in the flesh.

25th of Zi'da 717

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2250
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

25th Zi'da, 717
It had been twenty trials since their bonds and marks, Immortal granted means of contact and magical means of communication, had all stopped working. He wouldn't have gone without those in place, Faith knew and, frankly, she would have wanted him to stay in that circumstance too. For the first five trials, they'd written to each other, missed each other, worried about each other but then, the fifth trial of Zi'da happened and all communication stopped working. Faith had been frantic, not knowing what to do or where to turn and since then, she had tried everything she could think of, pursued every avenue.

But, after the first few trials, where Katie had drugged her tea, Faith had started a habit.

She wrote to him.

Not on the echo scrolls, there was no point because they just reminded her that they weren't working. No, these were letters. Letters where she talked to him, told him what she'd tried to do, what she'd found. Where she was in her investigation and how she was going to find him. Full of facts, those letters, each one of them. Facts, pragmatic statements and moments of desperation all assigned to parchment, for him. The one she wrote, currently, had just mentioned how it was twenty trials, but that it could be twenty arcs and she knew that they would not stop looking for each other.

She had written about how much the baby had grown, Bun, as Faith called the bump, was doing well and Galena was happy with both of their development. Faith was looking at that part of the parchment and she sighed, then crossed that last bit out.
and she is pleased with both of our development. No, that is a lie. I wrote it to reassure you, which is ludicrous. She is happy with Bun's development but she is concerned that I am not eating or sleeping enough. I try my best, I promise you and I will endeavour to do better. Food makes me feel sick, even the thought of it. Eating often makes me physically sick. I don't know why, I think it is just part of the pregnancy for me. Maybe what I need is ____
The line was a smudge as Faith turned and stood at the same moment, her chair falling to the floor unnoticed. She had started to stand before he appeared, feeling something even before Cosmo did. The pregnancy had progressed apace, as it was prone to do in this last trimester, and Faith's stomach was more pronounced than it had been when it left.

"Padraig?" She looked at him as he appeared, unbelieving. "Am I dreaming you again?"

But she wasn't, she realised. He looked different, too. A cut on his face, thinner than he had been when he left and with the sort of drawn complexion which meant that he'd lost weight rapidly. She knew it, she saw it in the mirror reflected in her own face. She took a single, hesitant step forward as her eyes met his, just for a trill and then she ran to him, the tears flowing freely down her face as she fell into his arms, wrapping herself around him. "It's you? It's really you? " Her hands, like all the rest of her, were shaking violently but Faith paid no mind to that. Cosmo was jumping up at him, too, the dog's tail wagging twenty to the dozen. "Tell me, are you... are you alright? I was so...." She stopped the pointless, jumbled talking and the equally futile searching to check for wounds and she wrapped her hands behind his head, pulling him to her and her to him as she kissed him. "Welcome home." Faith whispered, holding on to him.

With her held so close against him, he felt the baby kicking as well as she did and he saw, on the table where she had been working, a pile of letters twenty trials deep.
word count: 678
This PC is dead. See this thread for details.
Padraig
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 939
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 9

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

It was a strange combination of science and magic unique to Idalos, maybe unique to all worlds yet unknown, that had enabled him to travel from one location to another. Like skimming through several dimensions at once and so rapidly that even the quickest mind struggled to keep up. Like some sort of snapping, cosmic rubber band. The sensation was a dizzying one. Or maybe it was just the fact that he'd gone from standing on the rolling deck of a ship to solid ground, after trials upon trials of being at sea. It would take a while probably to regain his land legs and he stumbled a little as he appeared in the home that he and Faith shared together.

He hadn't hesitated to use the boots, once the captain had convinced him that the crew would do fine without him there. On the other hand he'd wondered if the things and the way they worked might have been compromised by the events that had unfolded over those long frigid trials. It took a leap of faith to use them, considering that if they had been compromised, well who could guess where he'd end up? His desire to return home though as quickly as possible, to Faith, had easily outweighed those concerns. His knees were wobbly however, he was unsteady, but just one blink and he saw her.

Padraig's eyes found Faith as soon as his wits caught up with him, and stayed there. There'd never been a sight he'd wanted to see more than her, here, safe and sound. Relief flooded him and when she rushed to him, he wrapped her in his arms. To hold her close as he could, and as a result it steadied him on his feet. The outer layers of his clothing were still icy cold from the weather out there, and tiny bits of ice clung to his eyelashes. "I am," he whispered with his face pressed against her cheek. Alright he meant. "And you are? You're alright, truly?"

He caught sight of the stack of papers on the table and his imagination did well enough. She must have been going mad, trying every trial to reach him and whatever it was that had prevented it had dogged him as well. He couldn't begin to explain it to her. At least not in a sparse few words. "It was like passing through and into a void out there in a way, but not in others," he tried and fell short. It was enough he guessed to say, "I got here as quickly as it would let me..You're alright?" he asked again.
word count: 450
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

As his arms wrapped around her and he told her that he was alright, Faith let out a sound which was almost a sob, partly a laugh and a little bit of a low moan. Whatever it was, it was relief. She clung onto him, unmindful of anything except the two of them in that moment and his cold cheek pressed against hers, the warmth of his breath against her ear as he whispered his words of reassurance. Her hands moved, trembling fingers undoing the buttons on his coat, worrying over the cold. "I can't let you go, but as soon as I can I'll make you some tea." It was true enough, she had no intention, nor really the ability in that moment, to let him go and she wouldn't be moving to a different room than him. His coat, hat, scarf and any other accessories, she'd drop onto the table, leaving it there for one of them to pick up later.

"You're hurt," her hand moved to his face, eyes on the scar and she frowned. It was trials old, maybe as many as he'd been out of contact for. It was already scabbed over and Faith examined it, just glancing was enough to know; it should have been stitched, hadn't been and so was going to scar worse than it should. Hugging on to him again, she smiled against him, "I am now." Alright, that was. Faith was a medic and she had a doctor's eyes and hands, there was no doubt. Urging him to come with her, sit down, she noticed how unsteady he was on his legs, her hands around his waist telling her how much weight he'd lost, yet muscle he'd built in the process.

Whatever he'd been through, he'd tell her and they'd both know it, Faith was sure of that so when he said that he'd got home as quickly as he could, she nodded. She knew that, it was what had scared her the most, the thought of all the things, known and unknown which could have delayed him, kept him there wherever he was. Still, he was shaky, uncertain on his legs and she pulled him to sit, keeping hold of his hands in hers. "Everyone here is fine," she said, keeping to facts and pragmatic things. "Galena is happy with Bun. Cyrus and Katie have been amazing, just amazing" She didn't say anything about how she was. There was no point, he knew.

It was her way, it had always been her way. Practical, factual, not emotional, that was how she dealt with it when the emotions threatened to overwhelm her. But Faith was not who she had been, either, and as they sat together by the roaring fire, she wrapped her arms around him and did not let go. She was holding on to him and, in doing so, holding on to her emotions just. But when the marks of Vri, Famula and Qylios began to work, once again, his feelings and hers mingled for them both and Faith buried her head in his shoulder, overwhelmed with relief and love. She was unashamed by the tears which she shed, she didn't try to hide them because they were honest and heartfelt.

There was no point to telling him she had been worried, no reason to explain that she was relieved. There were no words which explained what she felt now, what she'd been feeling; they didn't need to speak them even if they existed. So, she sat and she held on to him, her head nestled in his shoulder, her arms around him and she simply allowed herself to cry in relief and to feel what she felt. He was in the same situation, she knew, the marks reactivating and so, they both felt the other ones emotions falling in. It was overwhelmingly reassuring and wished for, but it was overwhelming. So, a few moments just like that, in silence the two of them.

The band around her arm glowed and Faith took his left hand in both of hers, her fingers unwilling and unable to be still. So, she asked what she didn't know, and that was simple enough. "What happened, love?"
word count: 724
Padraig
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

He wouldn't let her go either, Padraig told her. Not now, maybe not ever. And somehow he managed to get out of all those layers of clothing in spite of it. Somewhere in the back of his mind he thought the smell of him must be overwhelming. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a proper bath. "It's nothing," he reassured her when Faith noticed the cuts, bruises and scrapes. Padraig was much more interested in knowing that she and their child were alright.

Padraig had also known that his grandfather would step in and take care of Faith. Cyrus had a stern calmness about him that was invaluable that way, even though as a child it had sometimes been difficult to understand. He was grateful for it now. Of course now that the connection between them was back in force, it was almost overwhelming, having been absent for so long. And how could he possibly explain what had happened? Certainly not in completely scientific terms. Partly, however. "For the first part of the voyage, everything was just as expected," he said. "But then things began to change."

It started with nightmares, he told her. The kind that stayed with you after you woke, and worked on them throughout the trial. Feelings of helplessness, hopelessness that got progressively worse. And then? There was a sensation that went through him, or he through it. Like a electromagnetic wave in scientific terms but on the other side? He'd felt nothing. His connection to her, his sense of her was gone. And the boots didn't work either. "Icebergs appeared out of nowhere. One of them was the result of a third of the crew being killed, maybe more. And the mage we'd had with us."

And then it had gotten worse. The cold out there was an unnatural one. They'd passed through another one of those strange barriers only to end up in the middle of an electric storm the likes of which he'd never imagined. More of the crew were lost. Then there were shortages of food, a greater sense of hopelessness, the inability to turn back. The crew had at first thought he was a curse on board, then suddenly they believed he was their lucky charm. "It was this," he said and smiled when he showed Faith his hand. "It was the ring you gave me." Still, eventually they'd reached an iceberg the size of which was impossible to explain.

He described what they'd found there, what he'd observed, what his conclusions were. But he also frowned deeply and shook his head. "Something from the start, or someone, didn't want us out there. Didn't want us to go any farther. The size of what stood in the way is impossible to describe. The same of it's nature. It defies a completely scientific explanation." But if they could have gone farther under other circumstances, the fact that what equipment he'd had, had been too heavily damaged, prevented it. There was more out there though, he told her. Something unexplored beyond that barrier. At the least, he'd proved that Idalos was round and had identified the cause for the second sun failing to move along as it should.

But of course, all of that was a scholarly concern. All through it, from the moment his connection with her had been lost, getting home to Faith had been a constant concern. And as soon as he was able, he'd pulled on those boots in order to return home.
word count: 604
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

That he might not ever let her go caused a smile to lift her lips and Faith looked at him with emotion-filled eyes. "That works for me." The physical presence of him was nearly as overwhelming as the emotions which flowed between them, their own and each other's thoughts and feelings in a continuing spiral. Immortals, how she had missed it, but equally it was all she could do to sit there and cling on to him, holding tightly to him as she acclimatized once again to it.

Then, he spoke. Quietly, with his usual attention to detail and concise manner of speaking, he told her. Nightmares, hopelessness, fear. When he spoke of the first iceberg, of losing a third of the crew, Faith knew the guilt which gnawed at him without feeling it through their links. That he had saved them, they would all be dead without him there was in no doubt to her but she could hear his response. He blamed himself for them being there in the first place. "We'll work it through, together," she whispered, lifting her head and kissing his cheek.

When he explained how their perception of him had changed, though, from curse to good luck charm, Faith smiled and put her hand out, her finger tracing the wedding band he wore. He'd be quick to say it was because of what she'd bought, but the truth was not that, Faith knew. "I had that ring made because it's the only one that fits you." She'd never explained why, but sitting there, she traced the pattern, a vague line where the pieces fitted together. "It's a puzzle, but for all the logic there is in that puzzle, light defines it. It glows out of it and when all the pieces are together, when it is whole, it is strong and beautiful and filled with hope." Before he answered, because she knew what he would say, she put her finger against his mouth. "That's not true, professor. It isn't me that made you whole. It's us. Just like it's us that set me free." She traced his lip with the tip of her finger, relief flooding through her again.

The end of his story, though, that the world was round, "Are you sure? It seems rather flat to me." and there was some kind of enormous barrier which would require more explanation? That provoked an immediate, and entirely genuine, response from her. "Well, you'll just have to go back better prepared and equipped. But none of the captains will sail now, not till after Cylus." She looked at him and smiled slightly. Of course she'd asked, her expression said. What else did he expect? His palm, resting on her stomach felt the baby kicking and Faith smiled, putting her hand over his. "I tried everything. I went to Viden, to the library." Cyrus had not been one bit amused at that she assured him. Nor when she'd walked out to Arlo's camp to ask him as a dreamwalker, she'd spoken to Kura, tried every ship in the docks.

"Bun is fine, growing well. I've been.. sleeping has been difficult and I keep being sick. I can't eat, can't keep anything down." She looked thinner in her face than she had when he left, paler too. "So I nibble dry things almost constantly, so that Bun has enough sustenance. So far, it's working." It was all in the letters, she told him. For whatever reason, it had helped writing to him, so that was what she had done. Faith leaned back into his arms, resting her head on his shoulder. Resting there, feeling his arms around her, Faith could quite contentedly stay there all trial.

Katie, meanwhile, had taken Cyrus by the hand and put a finger to her own lips, shushing him, as she quietly led him to the kitchen door. She knew, of course, just how worried about his grandson Cyrus has been and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes. It would be easy for her to rush in and make a fuss, pinch some cheeks and refer to herself in the third person, but she stood in the doorway and hugged herself against Cyrus. If he wanted to go in, well that was fine, but if he wanted to stay here and let the young couple reunite that was perfectly acceptable too.
word count: 755
Padraig
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

They'd work it through together. Padraig knew that, and yet it still weighed on him. "I know you're right," he said, while finally the unnatural chill began to be replaced by the warmth of home, and of Faith's embrace. "There's the sense that they extra knew the risks of sailing this time of the arc. But none of them, none of us could have anticipated how bad it would be. And it wasn't just the weather and the sea working against us. Fact remains they wouldn't have been out there at all if not for me." They'd gone in eyes open but still been blindsided just as he had been. It caused him to question the cost of discovery, of answering ages old questions that had the potential to change man's understanding of the world and how it worked.

And yet Padraig also knew that in spite of it, he'd return to that place again. Just much better prepared, next time. He smiled though when she toyed with the ring, and explained the meaning behind it. "Us," he agreed. He hadn't realized it for most of the voyage, he told her then. But when his marks and the abilities that came with them stopped working, when the connections were broken, the ring had continued to glow underneath his glove. It was only when he pulled off his glove because of a sprained wrist, that he'd noticed. "The captain called it Xiur's metal. After that, they decided that maybe having me around was lucky. Either way, it improved morale and is a large part of the reason we got through it."

And then he pulled up his sleeve and showed her the mark that Xiur himself had left behind. A gift, when it was all said and done. Then he grinned. "I'm sure. It's round. It appears and seems flat because Idalos is so large. In the same way a gnat might assume an over-sized melon to be flat, the same for us and the world. And, gravity. Unfortunately there was only so much I could do because of what we'd been through already. My telescope," he said with a deep frown. "It was damaged beyond repair." And well that Cylus wouldn't have been happy with her going off to Viden in her condition. And yet he knew his wife. Not even his stubborn grandfather would have been able to stop her.

"Now I'm home, and you'll eat," he said, smiling again as he placed a hand atop her belly, over their child that was growing, and now moving in response to his touch. "I've missed this." Of course to then, he hadn't noticed Katie or Cylus slipping in, or observing from the kitchen thresh hold. Cyrus' expression, looking at Padraig, was one of concern mixed with deep relief and other emotions he wasn't accustomed to putting on display for others. Padraig met his grandfather's gaze, mouthed a 'thank you', then Cylus nodded his head in response, and whispered to Katie that maybe they ought leave the pair alone for just a bit before joining them.
word count: 538
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

"I think it's more difficult for you, than me," she said quietly, when he said what she knew he would. If it wasn't for him, they wouldn't be there. "Very few people think about how many people died from the Rot because I hadn't cured it yet." She looked at him and spoke honestly, "I could have, before I did. I didn't look at it until my friend had it. Like Lightbane, when I thought you had it. Yet, that isn't what people see." They saw the discovery, the cure. That would be what the scientific community would see, too, with this discovery. Looking at him, Faith wished on the one hand that she could take the guilt from him, but at the same time? "Maybe it's the price we have to pay, personally, for the discoveries that change the world, and maybe that's right. Even if what you discovered leads to saving a thousand lives, which it might, it's right that you remember the cost." If they didn't know the cost of what they did, then they became tyrants, obsessed with the advancement of science at all costs. That led to necromantic laboratories and unethical experiments. Reaching up to stroke the side of his face, Faith smiled slightly, "Your eyelashes are thawing. That's good."

Xiur's metal? Faith looked at Padraig and smiled. She hadn't heard it called that, but it was very much what she had been thinking of when she chose it, and how it fitted him. As he pulled back his sleeve, though, Faith's eyes widened. "He marked you? You met him?" Pride shone from every part of her, as brightly as the metal in question. However, she touched his wrist and shook her head. "You broke this. A small fracture, just here." The spot she touched was, in fairness, exactly where it had been most painful. With careful hands, she examined it and nodded. "It's well on the way to healing. You should have had it set, and that should have had stitches." Motioning to his knee, she added, "And I'll have a look at that, too." But not right now, none of it right now. Anywhere other that right here in his arms was too far away.

Idalos was round and he was sure? She believed him and, when he gave the analogy of a gnat and a melon, Faith said nothing but smiled up at him in mischief as she smoothed her hand over her stomach. "So, gnats think I'm flat and I have gravity? Is that what you're telling me?" Her teasing stopped, though, when he frowned so deeply at the loss of the telescope. "Well, thank all the Immortals that it was where it was, not you. I can buy you another it, I could not buy another you." Besides, she said, they'd keep the bits, just a few of them, in a box and tell Bun all about his adventures, about how this bit of metal was on a ship at the edge of the world with the Immortal of Hope, make up all sorts of stories and give thanks every trial for the thing getting damaged beyond repair, not him.

Nestling her head in his shoulder, just feeling his arms around her, Faith didn't notice Cyrus and Katie, she was too in the moment. "We've missed you, too." The baby was shifting and moving twenty to the dozen and Faith held on to him. She had no words, she could not say what she felt any more than he could, but they did not need to, she knew. She was quiet there, just the two of them, for a good five minutes. Them, together, it was all she needed and more than she had considered possible.To have a family, Faith considered and then she lifted her head to look at him. "Oh, Padraig, your grandfather. He's been so worried, oh, I'm being selfish. Let me go get him," she said, unaware that Katie and Cyrus were in the next room. When they heard that, Katie picked up the tea that they'd quietly made and she smiled at Cyrus. "Go on, my love. You can be caustic later., she whispered. Then, she moved in and adopted every bit of "glittermonster" as she gave a squeal and hugged Faith in delight, giving grandfather and grandson just a moment to reunite.

Ironically, perhaps, Faith was doing the exact same thing, for the exact same reason.
word count: 767
Padraig
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Padraig would have argued that the difference was, that she wasn't the cause, or at least the reason that others had suffered from the disease that she'd managed to cure. Yet he, his research, was the reason those men had been out there on the sea and in that strange and dangerous place when they otherwise wouldn't have been. But he realized on a deeper level that it was a sense of guilt doing his thinking for him. There was after all a price to pay for discovery, for advancement, for a better understanding of the world. Always. And surely those men had understood the risks, at least some of them, before they'd agreed to set sail.

"My price is my guilt and a sense of responsibility for those things I couldn't have predicted or begun to control, I guess," he told her with a solemn smile. "But yes, they're thawing. I think even my lashes and eyeballs shivered throughout most of that voyage." He hadn't known it was Xiur, he admitted when she looked at the mark on his arm. "Not at first anyway, he was covered from head to toe. But when he spoke. I knew the voice. I didn't even get a chance to thank him before he was gone again. But I can hope that he was listening even then."

As for his injuries, he frowned and nodded. But from his perspective they were minor, just reminders of how things had been. "There were too many injured, far worse than I was. It was worst first and we ran out of medical supplies quickly. Clean water too. And you know, I was thinking of looking into creating some sort of system, something portable, that could be used to transform seawater, or even questionable water, into clean, drinkable water." With his level of skill, it shouldn't be too difficult. As for the telescope, Padraig smiled and shook his head. "There's no need for you to buy another. I think I can spring for that. It was more than an instrument, the sentimental value was there to an equal or even greater extent."

Once Cyrus was convinced to come in from the kitchen, Padraig pulled himself up to greet him. His grandfather took him by the shoulders, to look him over with a critical eye and his grandson stood still for it. Cyrus Augustin wasn't usually one to engage in heartfelt sentiments aloud, and this time was no different. "You're thin as a rail, and you look like you've been rolling around in the middle of a brawl," he said in his deep, gravelly and deadpan way. "You'll do though," he said, and pulled Padraig into a brief embrace, mostly so he could say what was for his grandson alone. "About time you got back and quit fooling around out there. I've never met a woman as headstrong and and quarrelsome as her."

It was Cyrus speak for telling him just how worried his wife had been. Padraig had developed a knack early on for reading between the lines, and in response, he answered in kind. "Thank you." There was world of sentiment in just those two words. The younger wasn't as different from the elder as he tended to insist that he was.
word count: 562
Qit'ria
Approved Character
Race: Undead (Ghost)
Profession: Huntsman
Renown: 344
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Your Thread Review is Here!
Faith
Pre Review Checklist
Requirement ✓ or X Comment
Approved Character --
Updated Thread List for Previous Season --
Updated Skill Point Ledger (Raw, Adjusted, Thread Earned) ✓✓✓ --
Updated Purse (Seasonal Expense, Wage, Thread deductions) ✓✓✓ --
Updated Fame Ledger & Table for threads ✓✓ --
Thread Being Reviewed Linked In CS --

Review
Requirement Fulfillment Comment+
Solo or Collab Collab +8 Skill Knowledges
How many posts? 4 +1 Skill Knowledge
How many requested? 6 --
Are all posts greater than 250 words? 661, 705, 734, 742
Is the thread greater than 1500 words? 2842
Knowledges appropriate? --
Loot appropriate? N/A --
Fame appropriate? N/A --
Injuries appropriate? N/A --

I love reading Faith. The worrying but strong mother to be, the lover that never loses confidence in her mate, the healer that can't bear a single injury to go unfixed. It's nice to see her happy and relieved again. Gotta love magic boots, right?

Below is your well deserved loot. If you have any questions, please PM me. Also please add the provided stamp to your review request found here and please update your CS with all of this information.

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=12064[/img][/center]
Loot
Reward Amount Comment
Skill Points 15 --
Magic Points available? No --
Fame N/A --
Injuries N/A --
Knowledges
Skill Knowledge:
  1. Caregiving: Provide support, not answers.
  2. Caregiving: Reassure that you will deal with medical issues
  3. Caregiving: Let grandfather and grandson be reunited
  4. Discipline: Holding on to your emotions when reunited with your husband
  5. Discipline: Not getting overwhelmed at feeling your husband's emotions
  6. Meditation: Channel your energy into letter writing

Non-Skill Knowledge:
Padraig
Pre Review Checklist
Requirement ✓ or X Comment
Approved Character --
Updated Thread List for Previous Season --
Updated Skill Point Ledger (Raw, Adjusted, Thread Earned) ✓✓✓ --
Updated Purse (Seasonal Expense, Wage, Thread deductions) ✓✓✓ --
Updated Fame Ledger & Table for threads ✓✓ --
Thread Being Reviewed Linked In CS --

Review
Requirement Fulfillment Comment+
Solo or Collab Collab +8 Skill Knowledges
How many posts? 4 +1 Skill Knowledge
How many requested? 9 --
Are all posts greater than 250 words? 439, 586, 515, 546
Is the thread greater than 1500 words? 2086
Knowledges appropriate? --
Loot appropriate? N/A --
Fame appropriate? N/A --
Injuries appropriate? N/A --

And then there's Padraig. The explorer, that just can't not know things. It's nice to see that he knows whats important to him, that his world is her, and not the rest of the world. Also... total nerd. Sexy nerd, but still a nerd. Now get your ass to publishing your findings, Professor. But don't worry, in a couple thousand years, people still won't believe that Idalos is round.

Below is your well deserved loot. If you have any questions, please PM me. Also please add the provided stamp to your review request found here and please update your CS with all of this information.

Code: Select all

[center][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=39&image_id=12064[/img][/center]
Loot
Reward Amount Comment
Skill Points +15 --
Magic Points available? N/A --
Fame N/A --
Injuries N/A --
Knowledges
Skill Knowledge:
  1. Caregiving: The importance of touch
  2. Caregiving: Deeper meaning in simple words