Hammer Time (Vega)

Lavana Meets Vega During The Rebuilding

10th of Cylus 718

Once an isolated and dying township, an influx of academics, adventurers and thrill seekers have made Scalvoris Town their home. From scholars' tea shops to a new satellite campus for Viden Academy, this is an exciting place to visit or make your home!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Lavana Tharn
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hammer Time (Vega)

Tharn
Lavana stayed letting things just rattle in her mind, she was cold and alone again. But she smiled to herself knowing that she didn't make sense, and that while it felt good to find relief it was bitter sweet. She was cast off as a leper with smiles, killed with kindness and courtesy before a hastey retreat. The orphan inside her knew what that was, and had experienced it many times before cruel confections sweet nothings those pretty lies to hide the ugly truth.

She was a monster.

Maybe Arlo would have been nice to meet, and maybe he would have had the answers that she lacked. A hundred and thirty years and she survived and was hanging on for dear life. Lavana had sense, but the sweet lulling whispers were never this strong and never had such pull she was desperate her sense of self in ruins. Whatever it was, it was not so easily dismissed with nonchalance she knew better that its spirit crushing resolve was enough to destroy a hero her sister.

Lavana went back to the pieces she had organised and used her tinder box to set them on fire and use what was left of the debri to form a barrier around the scraps of wood to make a small makeshift campfire.

Its not like she could go home and take a nap, her apartments roof had been torn off and it was a dilapidated hovel. It would have been nice though to sit in a warm room happy and cozy with friends and smiling faces, but she hadnt known comfort like that for over seventy years.

Maybe thats what her mother meant.

She was her greatest failure, so she would work twice as hard to make up for it. The fires warmth was fickle at the mercy of the wind. But as its radiating heat bombarded her in short bursts before flickering off and returning she looked at the sky.

Lavana curled up as all the other jewels around her faded in the sky at the mercy of the light. As the stars disseapered in the light. The only thing that remained visible was the three moons. The message subliminal but there, the holy trinity. Lavana, Valtharn, And Raskalarn united as a family. As the stars faded they would remain. Even her mother would have to acknowledge such an accomplishment.

Maybe they were the only ones that truly mattered.

Lavana curled up on the bench, she was still an orphan looking and patiently waiting for her home and family.
word count: 427
Muse
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Hammer Time (Vega)

Your review is ready!
"I'm pro-Immortals. I like the good ones, think the bad ones are total losers. Simple as." - This though. I laughed. Also, you two using "rawr" in conversation like it was a word. Yes. Please. Hahaha. This was great for conversation + skill building. Nicely done. Aw, but Vega's feels for Arlo ("Deep enough to drown in, you know?" Only, I read: "Deep enough to drown in, ot djal?" Because Rakahi pidgin is part of my brain cells.) ... and Lavana's deep thoughts. Thank you.

Levana

XP:
15 | These points cannot be used for magic.

Fame:
+10 for Storm Assistance

Loot

N/A

Injuries + Overstepping

N/A

Knowledge

Skill Knowledge (6+7=13):
Endurance; Drinking water to keep yourself hydrated.
Endurance; Working in the bitter cold.
Endurance; Working Through Pain.
Discipline; Staying busy to keep warm.
Strength; Lift Using Your Legs
Strength; Walking With Post Above Head.
Tactics; Two people are stronger then one
Deception; Giving A False Name
Leadership; Knowing When To Accept Help
Leadership; Working Together To Complete A Task
Leadership; Finding The Goal To Rally Behind.

Other Knowledge:
N/A
Vega

XP:
15 | These points cannot be used for magic.

Fame:
+10 for Storm Assistance

Loot

N/A

Injuries + Overstepping

N/A

Knowledge

Skill Knowledge (6+7=13):
Psychology: Giving advice
Psychology: People are weird.
Storytelling: Analogies to tell a moral
Storytelling: (Auto)biographies can help build relationships
Strength: Use tools to assist difficult tasks
Strength: Put your strength into a difficult task in order to lessen the burden
Strength: Application of strength can be as much about balance

Other Knowledge:
N/A
If you've got a question or concern or if I've missed anything, don't hesitate to PM me!

Now that your review is complete,
don’t forget go back to your review post here and drop this image in!
Reviewed ByImage
Muse
[/center]

Code: Select all

[center][style3=max-width:200px; margin:0px auto; padding:3px 5px; text-weight:bold; font-size:1em; line-height:1em; color:#EFEFEF;][googlefont=Almendra SC][align=left]Reviewed By[img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=500&image_id=13200[/img][/align][align=right]Muse[/align][/googlefont][/style3][/center]
word count: 367
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Scalvoris Town”