• Out of Character • Scalvoris Registry Archive

All pcs are required to post here. Thanks!

This is an Out of Character forum for the players of Scalvoris looking for further information about the area.

Moderators: Pegasus, Ent, Aegis

[Scalvoris] Roster, Zi'da 717

Postby Pash Raj'oriq » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:41 am

Character Name: Pash Raj'Oriq
Race: Biqaj
Any NPCs? None here.

Reason For Being In Scalvoris: Only here until Zi'da 30-31, then we're on our way toward Ryn. We're still here for Delta, and we're still here for story, but the page is turning. Just can't get rid of me as fast as I tried to leave. xoxo Pash.
Blessings and/or Curses: Zanik, Favored. U'Frek, Favored.
Character Likes & Dislikes: You know me by now, don't you?
Character Goals: Leaving Scalvoris. No, really.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Please do not hesitate.

! Pegasus wrote:
<3 <3 <3
Rakahi | Rakahi Pidgin | Common | Xanthean

Because of his Competency in Empathy magic, Pash exudes an aura of calm emotion that is always "on." While it's not strong enough to overcome extreme emotions and it also loses strength the more people he's around, it's still up to you how that affects your character in whatever situation we're in. PM with questions!
Pash Raj'oriq
Skalding Hot

Profession: Tankbard
Fame: +315
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Medals: 17
Story of the Month (1) Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Artíst (1)
Painting With Words (1) Mentor (1) Ambassador (1) Review Master (1)
First Love (1) Bow Chicka Wow Wow (1) First Kiss (1) Shopaholic (1)
History Repeated (1) Party Animal (1) Lol Worthy (1) Event Medal (2)

Postby Roland Demira » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Character Name: Roland Demira
Race: Human
Any NPCs? None at this time.

Reason For Being In Scalvoris:Establishment of PC and status.
Blessings and/or Curses: None at this time.
Character Likes & Dislikes: Roland likes money, power, intrigue and money. He dislikes working hard for the money.
Character Goals: To establish himself among the adventurers as well as the politics of Scalvoris and increase his reputation.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. You can do whatever you want to me. I am completely adaptable.

! Pegasus wrote:
Welcome to Scalv, Roland! Really looking forward to seeing Gunvorton getting a bit more time and love! Let me know if we can be of any help and I'm looking forward to modding your thread!!
Roland Demira
Approved Character

Profession: Broker
Fame: +23
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Postby Poppy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Character Name: Poppy
Any NPCs? Not yet!

Reason For Being In Scalvoris: Well, y'know, the usual things a girl would come to Scalvoris for! Freedom to be who she wants without her family disappointment eating her alive, enjoying the life of a pirate with two magics weighing her down, and getting into some trouble with Merces and Max.
Blessings and/or Curses: Not yet! D: Going to be going for some soon, though.
Character Likes & Dislikes: SHINY THINGS! Booze, singing, sailing, steamy times, probably will end up liking Merces while wanting to punch his face in. She really dislikes being degraded though or in other words - viewed as weak or unimportant just because she is a female with no one to support her in Scalvoris.
Character Goals: Not entirely too sure yet. I'd say get into the loop with Merces and see what that nutjob is about. Become better at her magics, maybe gain the attention of an immortal to get a blessing or curse. One bigger goal is to steal another ship and get the booty ( loot ;) ). One OOC goal is to learn better at how to write in a more...raw..dialect when it comes to Poppy cause she doesn't speak all prim and proper. She's a Biqaj afterall as well as a pirate and I wanna demonstrate that well even through her conversations.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. LOL! I have never experienced such a pleasure of being modbombed but I would enjoy it! Give Poppy some excitement in her life and the chance to really make a name for herself in good ol' Scalvoris.

! Pegasus wrote:
Welcome to Scalvoris!! I'm looking forward to writing with you, please let me know if you'd like a moderated thread to get you going!!
Poppy
Approved Character

Profession: Pirate
Fame: -30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Medals: 1
Artíst (1)

Postby Sephira » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Character Name: Sephira Blackwood
Race: Human/Biqaj
Any NPCs? Memory NPC (Elias)

Reason For Being In Scalvoris: New PC, planning to be a resident here and joining the military.
Blessings and/or Curses: N/A
Character Likes & Dislikes: Likes: Combat, Magic, Risk Taking | Dislikes: Playing it safe, Mages that abuse their power, Being controlled.
(Not much to list yet, I'm sure there will be more as she develops as a character)

Character Goals:This season, joining the military and making it into the Flame Troops.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary.Of course, go nuts if you want.

! Aegis wrote:
Welcome to Scalvoris Ms. Blackwood. I look forward to seeing you take the military route. Hopefully it's extra not too dangerous. If you'd like a modded thread, I have an adventure with your name on it.
Sephira
Scarlet Sorceress

Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Sorcerer
Fame: +30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates
Medals: 3
Helper (1) Peer Reviewer (1) Supporter (1)

Postby Victor Amielle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 am

Character Name: Victor Amielle
Any NPCs? no

Reason For Being In Scalvoris: Returning PC
Blessings and/or Curses: Tarouz (Favored)
Character Likes & Dislikes: Likes: adventure, excitement, treasure, birds, knowledge; Dislikes: boredom.
Character Goals: To become a world-famous explorer, to become rich and perhaps build a shrine to Delroth so that Delroth likes him even better.
Open to random mod intervention in your threads? (Please note this is for "modbombs" ~ all prophets reserve the right to post an intervention in a thread if necessary. Yes, please. That could be fun!

! Peg wrote:
Welcome back! Looking forward to more threads with you - let us know if you'd like a modded thread!
Victor Amielle
Approved Character

Profession: Researcher
Fame: +103
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Medals: 2
Party Animal (1) Lol Worthy (1)

Previous